All Comments on 'Wife’s 1st Time~With Hubby's Roomie'

by StoneyLodge

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Super hot. Made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. It always amazes me the idiots that make negative posts even after the extensive prologue. They already know what the story is going to be about, yet they still read it and trash it even though it is a well written and hot story. Hope you keep up the good work.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
IT IS A TRUE STORY.

It all happened as written. I know all 3 participants personally. My role is to present the facts in a well-written, entertaining, and hopefully arousing and cogent fashion. If you've never experienced or can't imagine something like this as real, I guess you're jealous. What more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Stoney!!

Why do you feel the need to justify your stories? It makes you look like a wimp. Listen, you wrote the story and the prologue correct? Not all people are going to like it but you trying to convince them of that is a waste of ink. It is well written but believe it or not this isnt everyones cup of tea. Just live with it and move on. Keep writing. Cant be all things to all people.Nice read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Ho Stoney another good one - what's not to like, well nothing except I'd like 'em a tad longer….

5 stars and stuff the losers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Length

You said you "left this story on the long side", but it seemed rather short to me. It could use a little more length, and some more buildup before they suddenly jump in the pool nude together. This isn't technical writing; you don't need to maximize efficiency when writing a story; drawing it out a little more, and adding more details, draws the reader in more. That said, however, don't go overboard like some writers here who make their stories 10 pages long. That's just too much. I find 2 pages, 3 at the most, to be a good length for a story.

Also, you never mentioned birth control.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A little short but nicely written

It read as if it was a real experence and was believable except for the little woman taking all nine and half inches of the monster cock.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
LENGTH IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE

I have to concede this story may have been a bit on the shorter side. I copied and pasted the intro to my recent 2-chapter story. I suppose there might have been more description in the way of background, history, etc.; but I felt the story, which was 2-3 pages typed, was complete the way it was, and think there's enough detail of the action for folks to enjoy it.

I was amused that one commenter said he found it all believable until it got to "the little lady's" taking Pat's 9.5" cock. Well, that happened -- at least most all of it -- Stan did not measure what might have been protruding lol -- and she found it very fulfilling!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
I loved it

Not everyone understands our enjoyment of sharing our loved one. This was a very well written, albeit a bit too concise description of that pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
StoneyLodge, please put one note...

...IF in the next of stories it will have MMF.I dont want to read about a dude fucking other.

Your story looks authentic, but 9.5 inches?My wfe is a five-ten latin woman(all big!butt, ass,hips...) and cant take my (barely) seven inches without streching too much(or being painful to her).

Keep the stories coming and best wishes,

Paul in Rio.

wadsworthlongfellowwadsworthlongfellowover 11 years ago
Evolution, development, and realization ?

All I got out of it was hasty development followed by the usual descriptions of the realization .... zero evolution was offered. Disappointing in this regard, as the most titillation is found in the evolution and dialogue that goes with such. Just my personal opinion, however.

devil is in the details

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah, right

"his former roommate was very well-endowed with a 9.5" cut cock"

Yeah - one in a hundred million or so Authors who need to throw in statistics - especially fantastically unlikely ones - rather than describe the characters as people however idealized those descriptions might be - ought to try a different line

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 11 years agoAuthor
It is what it is

I know a lot of authors feel the necessity of talking about huge tits -- DD's are more common in fiction than in real life -- or so it seems; and I don't particularly enjoy mammoth mammaries. Nevertheless, this story is not a work of fiction. It all happened as written and Pat's cock was indeed 9.5" -- such do exist -- and Ann took it -- and enjoyed it -- especially since it was her first time being shared. I thought it was germane to fully appreciating the story to include that particular datum.

Furthermore, of the 9 guys she fucked while playing of whom I am aware, 2 more were 9" (3 being admittedly a higher than what one might expect average) and she enjoyed them too. No shit.

Stan and Ann did not go seeking large -- some just turned out that way. Some were in the 7" range, some were just average. That's what they were and what happened. I guess there's not much to be done about skeptics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pretty hot story

I enjoyed it myself. As for length, when was the last anyone reading this actually got out a ruler to measure. I would imagine that it was quite large. As for the critics, maybe they should write a story and let us criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fiction.

Check the stats, & a ruler. 9.5 only if mismeasured, detracts from all the puffery about it being true.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Usual

The usual lame shit about sharing your whore wife with old college roommate. Good job coming up with new angle smartass..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun way to get into a swing with a trusted friend - thanks for sharing !!~~!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoneyLodge@StoneyLodge
163 Followers
I'm a married guy who did a lot of "field research" over the years. I've enjoyed a wide variety of experiences and am thinking of becoming a sex therapist here in New York City. I am also a professional musician and love dogs -- but not in the way that might apply to this webs...