All Comments on 'Bachelor Party Paranoia'

by Alleykat86

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
michael1950michael1950over 11 years ago
Refreshing,

Nuff said. Thanks write something else, as your gut leads you.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Fun Read

Keep writing. Well done.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
it's about time

finally a woman with some balls. This is the type of woman that real husbands need. Faithfull, loving and will kick any whores ass that touchs her man. Bravo Bravo, and congrads on a great story.

WILLACWILLACover 11 years ago
Cute..............

decent read and a nice plot line. Keep on Stangin.

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Thank-you

What can I say?........ everyone has said the good things before me.

It restores my faith that there are women like you still out there. It really does hurt when someone betrays you but you have come out of it all a much stronger person.

You write very well and I'll be looking for more of your stories to read. In fact, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your first attempt; you are very good very at it. Please don't wait too long till you put pen to paper again.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage next month.......... I hope the wedding cars are all Mustangs.

Thankyou

ps I love your humour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maybe we need to admit a new fetish on this site.

Let's put writers that have orgasms thinking about cars in a new category. The editor of this story should not allow the oft used "off of" in any story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

A very nice read,finaly a good women appears on the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Party On

Congratulations on an interesting and entertaining story. Do "Party On" err, I mean continue writing. Looking forward to reading more of your work and smiled when reading your bio self-description of a little xxxtra. Thinking your significant other is

lucky to have such a feisty and passionate mate and we readers are fortunate that you decided to share a little of yourself. Thanks for doing so.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeover 11 years ago
keep hope alive

Your favorite author is also one of mine and it does my heart good to know that he gets the HEA that he writes about after the hero gets rid of the cheating slut. You are a strong woman and a good writer. Look forward to more of your stories, maybe every Thursday?

Ps: congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope

To see you and mustang man on the cruise. :) Congrats on your upcoming Dream Cruise wedding too!

Oh...excellent story. Love TLW'S. I am proud of your morals! I am tired of sluts, cucks, and wimps.

More please!

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 11 years ago
Well done

Well done, your first story was very well written and I look forward to reading many more in the future.

One question though, who is going to respond to SS06 by featuring the mighty PRIUS as a feature in all of their stories? ( this is my moment to smirk)

bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good read

keep em coming,

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Well Written

But do you feel that the girl deserved a beating. After all it was nothing personal!

Well written and holds the readers attention. I hope you produce many more..

jasonnhjasonnhover 11 years ago
Crazy woman

If it had been her guy the stripper was screwing I might have a little sympathy. But it wasn't and all we are left with is a psychotic woman who beats up people for no reason. Even if it WAS Tommy, the stripper is just doing her job. Pound the crap out of Tommy, fine. If all she did was pull the stripper off Tommy, OK, I get that. But she's in a room with Tommy's coworkers who probably all have company shirts and that's what she makes her identification on? Then she expends her anger on the stripper who doesn't know the guys in the room and doesn't care anything about them except getting paid? This isn't a woman trying to steal her guy.

Sorry, you are unstable. I'd be worried about the women around me. Suppose I worked with a nice woman that I occasionally had lunch with, just as I did my fellow male coworkers. Would Helen see us and beat up my female coworker?

Gale82Gale82over 11 years ago
Like some others

I wasn't hapy with the hysterical reaction and the somewhat cowardly attack on the stripper (you don't mention what, if anything, happened about that).

Having said that, the writing was good and there were some nice humorous touches, too. I'll look forward to seeing how your writing develops.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
I laughed and then I cried

This was good. Attacking a stripper is wrong after all they tell people upfront what they want and how they are. They are not the ones you should be worried about. Loved this line: "giant fake titties and pneumatic backsides" made me laugh. Anyone who can come up with a line like that deserves a second and probably a third look. Then I cried that someone got to you first.... ah the missed chances. Please keep writing and I will keep commenting. I gave this ****. Still laughing about that line.

LamwayLamwayover 11 years ago
amusing little story

I have no idea if the "true" parts are true. But knowing what the setup is supposed to be, I have to say that this was a terrific little story. I hope you continue to write. I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh gawd that was awful. 1*

Is there any chance of just a teensy-weensy little upskirt shot of your pink pubenda?

Fuck off yourself.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
well done

LOL-great little story.

I was surprised a Michigan guy would take up with an Ohio babe. Normally Mich people do not speak with OSU grads-unless they are ordering the large fries.

(Sorry I could not resist)

Looking forward to you next tale.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
There must be something in the air this week...

This is the second original story posted this week in the Loving Wives genre. You could have probably put a little more work into it, but I understand it is your first.

For originality and to hopefully encourage you to write more, I gave it 5*.

JohnDrakeJohnDrakeover 11 years ago
While I thought he was from the midwest...

If its the Mustang lover with the same editor that always has a good woman in his story - I woulda thunk the guy was from west of Chicago! Fooled me!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I like humor

Ha, Ha, Ha This is a good humorous story 5 stars. In Hungary the bachelor and the bacheloritte paties are not too wild yet...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh My Gawd!

You two deserve each other... =)

FinalStandFinalStandover 11 years ago
I Gotta Show This To My WIFE!

She's going to love this. I'm happily married for ten years, but I found this story to be great. Keep writing and good luck in your new life together.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Lemme get this straight-

If I write some stories and post on the Loving Wives Literotica, some "hottie" porno queen will stalk me, and jump my bones???

YES!!! (Fist Pump, because I don't smirk well).

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Cute.

Thanks for sharing.

gordo12gordo12over 11 years ago
Great first story

Keep it up!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Wow, what a load of fun you are....

....can't even handle a lap dance? I see you don't drink or puff from your bio so I guess you transferred your real life to this diatribe (not really a story). Enjoy the vanilla.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 11 years ago
Please Continue to Write

This is a great story that shows a firm grip of reality and a wonderful sense of humor. This site needs more of both. I truly hope you continue to write and Mikothebaby continues to work with you. Five stars all the way. I expect you will have a very good marriage with the attitudes you both have shown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You

You sound like a woman who can keep it up........the good work that is. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Use the correct category next time

This should be in NON-EROTIC a) because there's no erotica in the story and b). during the story you're not married.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

Thanks for sharing!

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
Okay I got it

Seriously, this was a really fun read Kat. It's also a great way to get your point across. We'll do just what you suggested, one party. SS06

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
Funny story

I agree with Jasonnh- the overreaction's a little harsh.

The #1 sin AFAIC we can do in our lives is inflict our pain on other people who had zip to with it.

On another topic, I'm glad you discovered writing's a great tool for catharsis and taking a good look at who and what you're really angry at and why.

I'm sorry you had to go through a divorce to find that out but if this helps you find inner peace and be better to you and yours IRL, cool.

CrownedSunCrownedSunover 11 years ago

Heh, I was reading this thinking, "...she's not.. naaah, it couldn't be. Oh my god, it's a Mustang, is she talking about--" then I get to the comments and sure enough...

Congratulations on your impending nuptials, and yay, it seems that you managed to get your point across. ;) With all the subtlety of a two-by-four, admittedly, but that's hardly the point now is it?

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

I thought it was a fun read...thanks for taking the time to write your story if you are half as good as your favourite writer than you should do well here.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Nice

Next time don't let us know what's real and what's fiction. We'll figure it out for ourselves.

HA

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
warned

Liked this one. I somehow missed it last week amongst the cuckold bile that over runs this hub too often these days. Congrats to the both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it: 5 stars

I was born and raised in Ohio and you kind of remind me of someone. Was your grandmother named HELEN also? Could you possibly be my g......, no, better not go there. Thanks for writing, tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun story...

...and don't the comments reveal who has no sense of humor!

Best wishes to you and your man!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Funny

At least three gems in this one: "pneumatic backsides", the crack about commenters who don't think, and the one-liner about the thought dying of loneliness. I don't know how I missed this the first time, but it was clever. The crazy bitch in you needs to stay in check, or those police cars will be showing up some day. I can only assume you are the new Mrs. SS06 (or a figment of his imagination, because who really knows on this site?). Good luck with all of that. Dug the story.

lonerider10lonerider10over 11 years ago
hysteria?

i remember you wrote exactly when the fictional part started. your man is a lucky man to have a passionate woman who would fight for him. i can't believe all the losers that can't believe that an innocent hard working stripper got her ass kicked and said you are a crazy woman. and guess what................. they have NO SUBMISSIONS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

And congratulations on your marriage. May you two live happily ever after.

Dan Brown

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
nice story -welcome to Fordiness

A great story. Gotta learn to ID cars better! And Hubby co-workers!

Felicitations!

cirkarncirkarnover 11 years ago
Cute

Loved the story. While I enjoy your husband's stories, sometimes I do wish he Would write some with the woman as the main character. As for facebook, I chuckled to myself for over an hour about that. Way too many perverted old men on here like me to be facebook but I will probably laugh at that for days. Again, I did enjoy the story and congrats to the two of you on your marriage. Maybe there is even hope for me.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Very funny

very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK, here's the fault in your logic

You were pretty much right the first time. The Loving Wives category is almost entirely the vilest, sexist misogynistic garbage you can read here on Literotica, save for maybe Non-Con/Rape. Very rarely will you read a quality fic that isn't.

You also make a big deal about not letting strippers or whores "take your men." NEWS FLASH! How did this become the fault of the Stripper or Whore if your guy cheats on you or if she steals him away? I'm BAFFLED by the women who absolve their cheating, douchebag husbands or boyfriends of all wrong doing or responsibility, like it's the other woman's fault, like your "men" are mindless, innocent babes in the wilderness. Girl, please. IF HE CHEATS, HE'S TO BLAME. PERIOD. Don't take it out on or blame the other girl. Yeah, it ain't cool stealing guys, but one could argue was he really your man if he cheats on you or leaves you for another girl? No. Don't kid yourselves, and stop putting blame on the girl, when it is ENTIRELY THE GUYS FAULT FOR CHEATING OR LEAVING YOU! It isn't up to you to "keep him." Further, do your really want to fight for a guy who will cheat on you or leave you for another woman?

And whomever brainwashed you into thinking it was a woman's job to babysit her man in order to keep him faithful is a fucking idiot. He's an adult whose responsible for his own decisions, an adult who can take responsibilities for his actions, take the blame when he fucks up. Put that blame where it belongs.

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
Fun Read

Congratulations to you and SS06.

Another story in the works yet?

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 11 years ago
Ever notice?

Sure does seem like a common theme that negative comments are either from established authors who have legitimate constructive comments to make or are from this "Anonymous" person. I'd like to meet ol' Anonymous and see why she/he/whatever has such anger issues or are reading and venting on someone else's efforts. The majority of writers in ANY genre of Lit really really really need competent editors and spell check programs, so the few who are pretty good really stand out. So, Mrs. Star/AlleyKat, a couple of comments: First, You're doing fine. Don't quit because Anonymous is a poorly adjusted human being. Second, do try to convert hubby the the true religion someday--turn it on, wind it up, blow it out: GTO. Yeah, yeah, I know. Mustangs are still around and GTO is not. That only proves the coming zombie apocalypse is nearer than we thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Laughed Out Loud

At that last paragraph........and I never do!

Your fella knows he is loved and where the line is..... good on you

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Breaks my heart

That a nice good Ohio girl could lower herself to go 'up there'.

Sad really.

However, if it HAD to be 'one of them', I guess it is acceptable that you went with the Stang.

I can understand why he forgave you for being an Ohio girl (have you SEEN Michigan girls???). What is really gobsmacking to me is that he forgave you for driving a KIA!

Congratulations on your wedding. Being a step mom is hard work. I'm sure you'll do fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good girl

thanks for making them pay. should have gotten all her hair. THANK YOU

kalharrikalharriabout 11 years ago
congrats

congrats to the both of you as well. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the brilliant critic, who wrote the comment "Who's getting married?"

Duh, the part where she went and pounded on the stripper was FICTION, You... Absolute... Moron...!!! AlleyKat spelt that out as plain as day for the slower dickwads like you.

And guess what? She GOT married.

I am glad she, and the author she referred to, found each other. They deserve each other... a little bit of joy, peace, happiness and trust in a world knee-deep in selfishness, shallowness and betrayal.

It's a pity she, and others who grace us with their efforts, have to put up with dumbasses who, first off, can't seem to separate reality from fiction, and second, don't mind making negative comments when you contribute nothing yourself.

As the saying goes, who held the shotgun to your head and made you read it?

And do me a favour, learn how to use paragraphs.

Rogn123Rogn123over 10 years ago
I knew whe she said

.They drove mustangs that they would be clueless cucks and just wait for followup stories about them catching each other cheating and each being totally taken by surprise at the discovery. Every story on this site that makes a point about what type car a person drives, always has the dumb cuck driving a mustang.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
Funny little story - could have been in humor

Wishing you all lots of happiness and good times.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fun read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me Too

He is one of my favorites also, and hope you two are happy forever .

checkaho013checkaho013almost 9 years ago
OK

That tickled the heck out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a little raw

but with emotional veracity and giggle worthy....good!

jaycoxjaycoxover 8 years ago
perfect!

I am on your side young lady. When you find a good guy, don't give him so much rope he hangs himself, just enough to tie you to the bed posts now and again. Well done.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Jailtime For Helen!

- Assault and battery charges would lead to stay in jail! The banged-up skank would surely press charges,and there had to be a number of witnesses.

I certainly don't see Helen as a hero but rather a hot-headed dummy !

- You do the crime,then you do the time!

LostriderLostriderabout 7 years ago
To good

That was great thank you and congratulations on your getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you you sound a lot like my wife of 47 years. Please hold the ass whooping down though. Gramps52

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't Quit Your Day Job!

Sorry but writing/storytelling just isn't your thing. You didn't bother to even finish this mish-mosh of a story. (Your father would refer to this mess as Michigan (or should I say,"up there"?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the previous anon comment...

"Don't give up your day job." Don't be a prick. Such a stupid, hurtfull comment to leave a first time author. Shameful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hilarious, and tell StangStar06 that he has competition for the best writer in the house! Hahahaha!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That was

I don't care who.you are, that was funny. Real funny.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Hahaha!

Loved it and laughed!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
Protective

Protective, serious, funny, and a potentially good author. Don't stop now, write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting first story, why are you a quitter

Interesting writing style but why start and not continue writing?

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
Great start,

Don't be a one hit wonder, please.

Bh76Bh76almost 3 years ago

Nice. I wish you kept writing. I’m a big fan of your hubby as well.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

I disagree with what made you a real writer. It's when you wrote "dath hur, dath da bitch". That made you the real writer.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - violence always get ZERO

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well

Never sure what constitutes a humorous Loving Wives story. So I approached this with much trepidation. My worries were completely unwarranted. This was hilarious. Although, I would have second thoughts if my wife to be mistaken a Camaro for my Mustang. 😲 😬 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's great.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very funny. Hehe.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox7 months ago

Funny as hell! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous