All Comments on 'A Night Out to Forget'

by CplLkn4fun

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 11 years ago
What typical

racist crap. There's no wife, just a slut not worth thinking about.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
PROBLEMS PROBLEMS

and if that house isnt vacant.......adios.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Torch the Bitch - now and fast!

Action plan - change the locks and text back that the stud should keep her because she is damaged goods and not worth taking back. Then ask where to send the divorce papers because only a wimps like MattM or Britease would take this skank back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nomore

Divorce her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very poorly written..poor structure, poor development, stiff and unoriginal

other than that 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
only thing hot about this story is he has the picture proof to divorce her for adultry

ok so she is a bbc ho (whore) she can make a living doing thatt and he can prove to the judge she doesnt need support or alimony,

Divorce her based on adutlry and mail the pictures of her committing adultry to everyone you both know including all of her family, this should be done before she is sent home for him to take care of a woman who is mentally incompetent to take care of herself. She has trashed her husband, her marriage, her family, and most of all herself. Nothing to reconcile with she needs to be recycled by now she is on drugs and infected with various diseases. Let Devon keep her, he will keep her for maybe a week before turning her into a lent out used up piece. Always throw out the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This would be her

Last night in the house, get rid of her pronto. It is obvious she made the choice to be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Racist sick fucked up braindead writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interracial is one thing, racism is another.

Coupled with your idiotic plot and poor ass writing? Well, you have theakings of one shitty story that's not worth the time to read it. Do us all a favor and go back to your night job delivering pizzas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can understand now why your bio says nothing about you

I wouldn't want to admit that I wrote this trash either. Where is the erotica? Lit must be awful desperate for new writers to allow the likes of you to submit.

MrBaseBallMan98MrBaseBallMan98over 11 years ago
I liked it

Not too bad! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great start....

keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
We want more!

Keep it going, please. The audience, besides the ones calling you racist, wants to read more. More description of the images and more of what happens after.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
Stupid

Dumb premise and poor execution and of course no completion. A 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As they as they

Good story idea but not well written. Should have had others proof read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No

Txt would be sent to wife not to waste her time to return home since she abandoned him to be someone elses slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The brain surgeon husband

Come on get real. His wife has been kidnapped and he has a phone, but somehow he is not able to come up with the idea to call the cops? So instead he waits outside for awhile before going home, not the least bit worried about her safety? Maybe it's a good thing she left him he doesn't sound very bright.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

I imagine this has happened many times in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cheating Slut,BBC and Dumb Cuck

The same old crap! So what else happened,especially when the twat came home and faced her now cuckolded husband?! This story was short but NOT sweet!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

I consulted with my hubby on this since he played pro ball for eleven seasons and he told me every possible scenario that you can imagine, has happened. However, fooling around with married wives can cause big problems with endorsements, owners, the league, networks, and even some fans, all of which can reduce your bank account. And it is all about the dollar. So a fucking with a cheating wife is trouble, and with all the stunningly, beautiful single women, many famous themselves, why bother. As for married ball players having affairs, he said many stray, but not as many as you would think. Oh, and baseball players are the worst (long season, long road trips away from home, and they are like crybaby frat boys that never grow up). His words.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, chalk up another divorce to a sports jock complex with a standard remedy unless it can be proved rape. So call the police as a possible drugged, rape scene, and get the results. The cops would respond if a reported rape, so wait for the investigation. Meanwhile, move her to the guest bedroom upon return, wait for investigation results from questioning, see divorce lawyer, serve papers. Done. The police report would be evidence in a divroce action, especially if child custody was involved. If she was a willing party to it, the marriage would not be worth saving. Harsh? Maybe, but for every action, there is a reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I assumed this was a ir cuck story. Really, a wife gets unwittingly kidnapped, then succumbs to the alleged superior black cock fantasy. The husband is just a naive dumbass. I've never been so drunk that if my wife had disappeared, I chalked up her disappearance to a falsely materialized argument. (My wife doesn't disappear like that anyway). And if she were to disappear, then later send me those texts, she'd go from a wife to a bye bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous