All Comments on 'Chastity with Ex as Keyholder Ch. 05'

by chastity_sissy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Strapon?

I'm surprised she hasn't taken a strapon to him yet

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 11 years ago
great!

Can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anyonmous

just an idea but i think i would be amazing and very hot if his ex makes him lick other guys cum off either her sneakers or pantyhosed feet. or keep a used condom of her bfs cum in her shoe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This series is awesome, just awesome. The story is clean and concise and doesn't get to ridiculous. But at the same time, it's everything that a chastity story should be. Its non consensual, it stems from a mistake, the key holder isn't a wife or boss or anything cliche like that. the characters actually feel somewhat belivable unlike most literotica. It's incredibly well written, to the extent that i actually am rooting for the guy to get his revenge on this bitch. For once i'm not just enjoying this guys suffering as fap material, i actually feel sorry for him. Plus it feels realistic. His emotions are relatable, not that i've ever been in this situation, but you can honestly understand his curiosity and regret and enjoyment and fear from all of this. I really like how you worked in the psychological angle into this too. Plus the scene where he meets the hot brunette is just brilliantly bittersweet. I think i already know how she's going to be worked into the story, but i wont share my theory in case i'm right. But yeah i'm definitely looking forward to seeing her again. Full marks, keep it coming, and dont be afraid to give it a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

After reading all of your posts: I am thinking of giving myself to my ex. She thinks it would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So funny!

Wake up man. You are being USED. Grab some dykes, cut this silly cage off before it does PERMANENT damage to your testicles. You do realize that this is a problem for you right? You want kids in your future? Get rid of the cage. And the next time the bitch calls you - hang up.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Sissy boy no cum again

Yes, the promise and the NO is driving sissy boy up the wall. Sissy is ready for her boyfriend or some other stud to break in his pussy and breed him. Then will him leaking and dripping his goo, make him lick it up along with what drips out of his pussy after. Sissy boy will enjoy sucking and swallowing cock and huge loads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus. This story is 10 years old & I literally came *leaked 10 times to it yesterday. It's my perfect fantasy.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Nice upgrade. Hoped there would be an urethral around in it.

Kinda sad that his gym date didn't continue in the story. Would have been nice to see him squirm trying to avoid her noticing his little dilemma. Maybe she gets roped into it by his ex. She makes him squirm during the day and his ex in the evening.

Thanks again

AkshaykalAkshaykalover 1 year ago

I love your all story ❤️

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Laughably bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous