All Comments on 'Family Man'

by debunker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
yum!

oh this is quite original...and very fucking hot!

IAmJohnGalt1IAmJohnGalt1over 11 years ago
Wow!

A very original idea, and it's interesting to see the tables turned around on a man. More!

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 11 years ago
Nice, original concept

Just when you think there's nothing original in the world of Noncon/Reluctance, a new author comes along with a different twist on the theme. Short, sweet, and to the point, with no extraneous verbiage. Well done. I wasn't crazy about the breast milk as a paralytic/contraceptive, but it all worked out fine. I especially liked the ending--just as the narcotic is wearing off, she smothers him with titty and rides him off into the sunset. I hope to read many more stories from this author.

katielovexoxokatielovexoxoover 11 years ago

Loved it! Great storyline

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

Wow. Need some more of that

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 11 years ago
Problem is

even precum may contain sperm, thus little Julie is probably in for a suprise. However, the scenario is quiet original, indeed, though I'm not sure what to think about the amount of explanatory direct speech. Maybe the reader didn't need to know each and everything about the supposed predicament of the narrator?

Greets,

Auden James

2p1k32p1k3over 8 years ago
conflict

Writing a new draft for the end of the story is something I believe you want to do. Right now it reads such as a teenage girls daydream against misogynism. Maybe what she says in the beginning proves it instead, that she IS MAD at him. Anger is the only motivation that would lead to a desire to cause him sexual frustration and pain.

The beginning states the Doctor's wife is INFERTILE, and that is his motivation to developing this drug to induce a woman's biology to regrow a new set of ovaries.

This is in direct conflict with the teenage girl's poor attempt to justify her desire to cause him physical and emotional pain through hyper sexual tension; By pretending to be altruistic and 'letting' him save it up for his wife. Sperm fails to work that way, anyhow.

Adlibbing from this story: 'Climax' occurs as the antagonist of the story appears to be winning until the 'climax'. That is, to have girl's actions enflame the doctor's reptile and accelerates his metabolism to burn through her 'paralytic' faster than expected.

IMHO, 'B' cups are plenty big enough, let alone 'C' cups; Anything bigger than a handful is a waste. What 'increases' a woman's breast size is her body depositing more 'fat' there, or they are being filled with milk.

More readers would appreciate those references being rewritten to be more vague, I believe. Such as: An 'unknown unexpected' side effect was causing her breasts to grow an additional cup size, though he could see they were leaking milk and so knew the biological process behind the change. She had always been self conscious about her smaller breasts, so he guesses she probably enjoys their growth and hope they stay.

'Doctors' are virtually brainwashed with the idea of 'helping' people. The study doctor, would believe with almost certainty that his drug would work with 'minimal' side-effects, before he dosing his unknowing lab assistant. The whole point of a patient taking a drug is that the supermajority see the 'potential' side-effects as acceptable in light of generating a new ovary.

Maybe this comes as a shock but most women with a healthy and well adjusted mind are abundantly happy with the breast size they have. It is stereotypical misogynistic itself that promotes the falsehood that bigger breasts are somehow more sexy. Men love women's breasts regardless of their size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where's The Rest?

Love the story, but I really want to know what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous