All Comments on 'Diane Gets A Nasty Surprise'

by MatureLadyLover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent story

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 11 years ago
I'll say one thing.

It was different. I kinda liked it.

nights1717nights1717over 11 years ago
fantastic

This is a top story, excellent build up with a surprising twist at the end

Hot!

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 11 years ago
Pregnancy (or chance thereof)

So does Diane actually get pregnant? I'd love to see a follow-up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good story does Diane get pregnant, write a follow up.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Only one problem...

Great story, but the one problem with it is that the chances of a 53-year old woman becoming pregnant without some sort of medical assistance (such as, in vitro fertilization, hormone therapy, etc.) is practically nil. So, the whole "don't come in me because my husband has a vasectomy" argument is unrealistic.

nil_r2nil_r2over 8 years ago
I concur - that at 53 one is in menopause, can't get pregnant naturally

To get pregnant at 53, one would need obgyn assistance

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The pregnancy comments are crap...

I know; I've impregnated a woman her age. The age of the menopause can vary and is usually between mid-forties and late fifties, but in some cases can be younger or older.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Encore

You must write the next chapter!!!!!!!! got so hard just reading OMG. had to wank just so I could finish reading, must have spilled a gallon of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story, good writing!

It be fun to see a continuation of this one, maybe pulling Amy in, perhaps with Dan overcoming her anger at what he did to her mother, and giving her some sexy-rough treatment too, which she can't deny loving, as he breaks down her resistance.

And maybe then a three way with Diane and Amy. or Dan treating Diane like a real whore by inviting a well-hung male friend to wait in the bathroom of a motel where's he's taking Diane for some rough sex, and then when she is fully turned on, down on her knees and feverishly worshipping his cock, to call out for his friend to come in.

Diane is shocked and resists and tries to leave, but Dan tells him fine, she can leave, but she'll never have is big cock again, as the friend strokes himself to full hardness right in front of her face.. She swears at Dan, calls him a 'dirty bastard' (liked that part), but eventually can't resist the friends cock swaying right in front of her, or losing Dan as a lover, so when the friend orders her 'suck my rod, cocksucker!!' she can't seem to do anything but groan and hungrily accept another young, thick cock in her mouth. A wild threesome ensues, including ecstatic double penetration.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

Dumb azz storyline to me. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when i was 21, i got my friends 44 year old mother pregnant. She was separated from her husband, my friends father. We tried a relationship for a few years. It didnt work out.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

No Plan B/morning-after pill in England...?

Every woman a very nearby alternative if no condom...

Amy's a nasty bit of work...

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

*5*.... Incredible...!!!

KP69KP694 months ago

If his GF hadn't caught them and that ending this story would have been 5 stars... Just adding that kind of ruined the story for me. no way a daughter/ gf would react like that. Keep it simple. I'm still going to read chapter 2 though haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous