All Comments on 'What a Fool'

by Rhein1

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Do we get...

A chapter two?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Endings are difficult

This was pretty well-written. But the ending was somewhat abrupt. Devon hinted that he did not get off on wrecking marriages or humiliating the husbands. Not such a bad guy, maybe. Yet he didn't call it off when he met hubby and realized what was about to transpire. And Tom, who firmly told her "No!" the first time . . . Why didn't he tell her he would divorce her if she did this? A chapter 2 would be nice but is not necessary. I meant to give 4 stars for this but the third star lit up -- computers are as fickle as, well, as some women! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Left her the house and money?

your kidding right?

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 11 years ago
good story

But without a doubt I'd at the least cleaned the savings account(s) out prior to leaving, and as for divorce let her get it on abandonment, not giving a judge the chance to rape me in court. I've got a cold streak that freak my spouse if she ever saw it, it is sort of the persona that I developed to handle combat in the first gulf war, and through it have used it to go from thinking was in love to hate when a prior relationship ended badly before ever met my wife, this scenario if it were to play out in my life I'd probably treat it just the same.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NOW AND THEN THERE IS A FOOL SUCH AS I

now if fooling was a game. Tag your it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good story

I enjoyed reading it, it flowed, it held my attention and was disappointed when it finished. I hope that one day you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This needs a follow up chapter, it feels unfinished to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Does need a followup.

Very good chapter, but definitely does need a followup. Is she surprised with the result of her life choices? How do they fair in the future? Story is left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What happened next?

dont really care. she went with her guts, he went with his.

adgeonadgeonover 11 years ago
The ship has already sailed

I think Devon already knows that even if he canceled the date, it wouldn't change Tom's decision to leave her. And that last kiss sealed the fate of their marriage. The ending was perfect IMO, so no need for chapter two that will ruin the story with all that revenge stuff. If I wanted a revenge story, I'd look for other authors. Thanks again for a fine read.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 11 years ago
Well Done

Good character development for a short story. You write well and thank you for your hard work.

As others have said, I would like to see a follow up. Not so much for revenge but to show the effects on him and his wife.

Thanks again

Woodmanone

Oliver1959Oliver1959over 11 years ago
Need Follow up

Great story enjoyed it but you really need a follow up on what happens to both of them after. Keep up the good work.

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

First off, it was an interesting read.

I do not believe that Devon is such a nice guy. Wealthy and on his guard for golddiggers, yes, but actively pursuing married women? And he just wants sex from them, not love? Why doesn't he hire hookers? Even with his fortune, he's a cheapskate. What he does ruins marriages of others, and he pretends his nose is bleeding. And for what? To get off. No, he's a wealthy predator.

Karla is an utter idiot, with the IQ of a goldfish. Enough said.

I know that with the way Tom is written, his character, morals and values, he'd never do this, but once, I'd like to read a story where a wife wants to fuck other men with her husband's permission, and hubby suddenly starts thinking out loud about all the women HE then wants to screw. What's good for the goose....Wife doesn't want that ofcourse, but every argument SHE makes for wanting to sleep with other men, HE could make as well for wanting to sleep with other women...

Ofcourse, it could go either way, dramatic, or humorous.

Anyway, nice read.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Actually a pretty good story and I liked the attitude he showed to Devon, the seducer of his idiot wife. I don't know that I could have done what he did, but when his wife tearfully tells good ole Devon what she found when she finally got home, he will be able to say to her, "why are you surprised". He can explain that it was obvious what was going to happen, but you weren't listening to what your now ex husband was telling you.

The story really needs a sequel, where Karla confronts him some time later and tells him it was only sex, etc, etc. and he bluntly tells her to fuck off. Or, since this is in non erotic category, a sequel where he finds another woman and is happy. Maybe he and his new wife run into Karla and she realizes how dumb her actions were? These stories seem to need a little more pain and suffering that just leaving a note and a wedding ring cut off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

One glaring thing missing is the wife's reaction to the abrupt end of her marriage. The atuthor implied that she had gradually fallen out of love with her husband as she chased illict sex. If I were the husband I would have recorded the conversation with her one night stand and left a copy of the recording for the wife by the ring. Her fuck toy had lied to her or she had lied to her husband that this was only a one night stand.

The story would have been much better if it had a epilog that recounted thw wife returning to the dead marriage and then her feelings about what she had done and her feelings about her future being divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He leaves the silly tramp

Which is fine but he leaves her with the house and all the money! Who on earth would do that?

Apart from that stupid plot point I enjoyed the story which is probably the first of your stories that I've actually liked so that's good.

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 11 years ago
Solid Story

I am glad you did not put in Loving Wives catagory...here it got a good read and honest reviews

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a wimp.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

I would say that this story is not finished, not by a long shot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

Please give a follow up. Both sides would be cool

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A quality read ( for the most part ) !

"Drive for show- putt for dough" is one of golf's pithiest maxims. Well the narrator completely missed 'the whole' by materially rewarding ' the ho ' for her sanctioned infidelity. The set-up was masterful. The author has a real knack for making us feel his narrator's pain.

In these economically stressed times: the ending that left the accrued marital assets to the cheater was too far a stretch for this reader. Regardless, I thank the author for a absorbing journey & must ask forgiveness because his ending has utterly been rewritten in my mind.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
huge plots holes ruin it.. really. maybe if there is 2nd chapter

there are soooooo many massive plot holes here that are unexplained that it kind of ruins the story.

Tom and Karla appear to be in their 40s... are there Kids? are there parents of Tom and Karla? I winder what they would think of Karla's actions?

if they exist why doesnt Tom contact them?

WHY does he leave her the home and Money?

How comes he never says " hey there are lot of women I want to fuck at least 1 time".... ? Sure Tom may be too moral and have too much integrity to DO that but he never even attempts to say something like that?

When Devon offers to call it off if Tom says so...Tom says nothing. It appears from the story that the reason is that if Tom gets devon to call the fuck session off ... then the cunt whore wife will just go behind his back. If that is the case TOM should say state as much.

If TOM is really thinking that way.... then WHY kiss her good bye?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2

I gave it a 2. Story has promise but you need to finish it.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
as was said earlier, this needs a follow up.

besides, I'm rather curious as to what kind of dramatics his soon to be ex-wife will go through once she finds out that her husband dumped her ass.

so far, so good.

DONYMARINADONYMARINAover 11 years ago
Consequences

I really wished you had told about the consequences of her actions and how she dealt with them. Somehow the story has not ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unfinished

but I suppose it is predictable unless you intend to reunite them. And they say men's brains are in their crotches.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Moorrreee

Most posters have stated this could use a 2nd chapter. That observation by so many means you left us hanging for more. I also wish for a 2nd installment to tie up the loose ends.

To the posters who claimed hubby should have threathen to sleep with other ladies. Early in the tale the wife offered a "free night" with a lady if hubby was to give her a "free night" with the boys.

Giving the cheating spouse the house and money was a tough sell. However I can see the author doing this so hubby is free of any entanglements. Still most posters seem to think this rewards the cheater. In the end she has a house, funds, a new job + a rich fuck buddy. Not quite a punishment we were hoping for.

A follow-up could put the proper "spin" on the events .

A fine read overall

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dont reunite them, have the fucking slut get AIDS from the bastard and die a slow lonely painful death

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A really sad story

I think as he had wished, that he should have had Karla see a therapist and figure out what her problem is before letting her end their marriage.

I can see how he felt and thought that he was a better man than I could be, when he me with Devon and kept from doing him harm.

Alienation of affection law suite would be proper along with the divorce proceedings towards his wife would take some of the bite out of her cheating.

A very interesting story, and even though there were no sexual content or graphic sex in the story, there were some very strong sexual overtones that made the read very exciting.

Thanks for the well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
close the loose ends

good beginning.

Rocketman120Rocketman120over 11 years ago
Great read... But?

As others have stated I too would like to see the emotional drama play out with the wife when she realizes what she has done. As for the house and money issue that all the others complain about, I thought that was where Tom's character became a bit weak. But I can understand that he just wanted to cut the ties with as little difficulty and so that the court would not rape him with alimony. Alimony is the courts way of keeping the two people tied together.

Overall I did feel the turmoil and emotion of the story and gave it 5 stars.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Excellent Story

The wife did not listen to what her husband was saying and did not realize that scheduling the event was the end. The husband did not even consider Devon's

offer to not take her out if he objected because it is her actions that destroyed the marriage. No need to follow on..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No Winner

She may have gained some material things, but the depth of her loss when she realizes what she did will slam her hard. A second chapter would also show that she will not be happy for long with lover boy. Please consider that extra work because so many of your readers were so impressed with your work that they have asked for it.

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

Cpete was right, she did offer a night with another woman. I must've overlooked that.

The more I read about that Devon guy, the more it creeps me out that hubby "could've really liked this guy under different circumstances".

Basically this guy wants married sluts. His explanation says it all.

"and unfortunately so many women will move in on you just to get a slice of your fortune. Married women don't do that as they already have someone waiting for them at home. Another plus is that they make no demands; they are always willing to put out and they don't complain about it later."

"No, I don't need a gold digging woman when these married girls are so willing to satisfy my needs for companionship, romance and sex."

THAT is a likeable guy? What the hell?

It's pretty nasty to read how utterly excited and horny Karla is throughout all of this, with the expectations of her cheating. She's practically giddy with excitement, without giving ANY thought to how it would be seen by her husband. She's laughing, dresses "like a million dollars", and snogs Devon FIRST, right in front of her husband.

Instead of trying at least a LITTLE tact, or trying to reassure hubby, she thinks her cheating is the best thing since sliced bread.

Leaving slut wife the house and money was rewarding her, indeed.

Anyway, I agree with the others that there should've been an epilogue. This pretty much screams for revenge. Devon got off scotfree, no hubby with a shotgun to worry about, and the cheating wife rewarded with the house, their money, and a nice new job. Not to mention a regular lover. It's just rather unsatisfying for it to end like that.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
It was like you said...

She heard what she wanted to hear, and she didn't actually listen to his heart. She lost him, even before he admitted that she was going to do exactly what she wanted to do. She should have noticed the cuts in the ring, but she didn't. He is better moving on. Thank You.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
what a stupid cunt

but don't add a thing to this story - leave it alone - right here. it is perfect. you can only fuck it up with bullshit about why she did it and why he should forgive her. just perfect as it is. the mona lisa would not be enhanced by one more brush stroke anyone place on it and neither will this. gave u a 5 NOW LEAVE IT LIE RIGHT WHERE IT IS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The majority

Has spoken, to many loose ends. It needs a followup.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
A touch of realism in the form of...

...his asking her why she needed to be wanted by someone other than her husband, as Harry alluded to would have been nice. I don't know too many wives that care what men other than their husbands think of them. But most of them have husbands that rise above the hoi polloi, with better taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
closure PLEASE!!

Great story, really does need a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
After reading some of your stories,

I see a theme. I am going to read your other stories to see if there is any departure from that theme. If you do, I will sing you praises in the comment.

You see...

In this story, you have the protagonist not suffer the wife's foolishness, but I see the wider reason why ANY of your male leads loses the attention of the wife.

It is because, when he is required to stand up and 'be a man', the men all fail. So this must be the case in their general relationships as well, because when the time comes that consequences should really be a worry, all your female leads just ignore the possibility that they can't just have whatever the fuck they want.

I am glad you at least gave this character the balls to say, "Right, you've set the path, woman, and it is now over, without chance of reconciliation." and he did not suffer any sloppy seconds, but the fact that he gave her the savings, the house, and freedom? Christ, that means the only consequence to her, is that she no longer has him in her life. Well, it would be obvious to any clear thinking person, that the only pain that would give her, is the same pain experienced by a spoilt child who screams when you won't buy it a toy. But she won't be screaming in her tantrum for long, because all she will do is put on her garter belt and fuck someone else's brains out... then wake up the next day to sip a lil champaigne bought with the money that hubby left behind.

And Devon was an absolute prick, no matter how much you paint him as an insightful gentleman. He is still a predator, and takes her out knowing full well that he is using her despite the fact that he knows she is going to suffer greatly for it. So in other words, he knows she's about to get her wake-up call, and doesn't care as long as he gets to blow his load in her. He feels nothing for his victim other than that he likes the look of the piece of meat.

Despicable.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Not Bad For A Wimp!

I can't believe he left her with anything and was actually civil to her and her lover.

What a wimp!

She disrespected him so much that she threw it in his face, and it still works out great for her. Hubby leaves her everything and slinks off with his tale between his legs. I'm surprised he didn't stay for the cream pie.

I know, I know, It's only a story, but it is a sad statement on how you bitch writers perceive men.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Funny

Funny and interesting story. I agree otheres why he does not try 50-50% split in the divorce? Th talk of Devon and the soon to be exhusband was funny, because he was civil.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
3 main groups

The interesing part Devon listed 3 main sexual minority groups who likes to be unwilling cuckhold. In the LW hub this list would be interesting.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

Curious story. The husband didn't stop the wife from going on a date with a serial cuckolding asshole, but still ends up wanting a divorce interesting he hopefully finds a woman that doesn't want to cuckold him. Part two isn't really needed, but it woud be good to see him living well. Thanks for the story.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
it does need a second part

To see what happens,threads are left open..does karla even care?She tells hubby it is to scratch an itch,but then devon tells tom she said she fell in love with him.Tom.kind of made clear to her that he wouldn't stand her going outside but she had told him she would cheat and he basically said fine,and the last kiss should have told her thathe would bail but she was too stupid.And what happens when she realizes devon doesn't love her and she has only sex? There is one disconnect, Karla said she was curious about young studs....Devon is not young from the descriptiond,sounds middle aged,so where is the stud?

As far as Tom leaving her the house and money he is acting like a person who loved her but knew it was over and bc he loved her didn't want to hurt her.He isn't a wimp ( most guys into the btb tales are prob nerdy little accountant types who wouldn't have the balls to get revenge) he is a man who could love enough to walk away...be nice to see what happens,guy that nice deserves a good end and would be nice to see karla inherit the wind.....

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Pretty Sad

I wish there could be a reconciliation, however, given the way she totally ignored the pain she was causing him I don't see how, interesting enough Devon was more perceptive than she was. Question....did Devon ever bring up the possible consequences, certainly it wasn't his responsibility as she was doing the cheating, but...one wonders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
page 3 please

what happens when she slithers in

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Art imitating Life

Your story hit my sole like you wouldn't believe. Anyone that has ever gone through this type of story for real in their lives can feel the pain of the character, weither your a man or a woman. My wedding ring was given back to my ex-wife by her parents as they removed her from the home that they gave us to raise our children in. Maybe she can write a story and share it on here of how that went. The real irony of the story was her name was also Carla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

It seems imcomplete. I would like to hear her point of view before and after his actions. Also the dater needs to meet his water loo. Justice should always prevail unlike the real world. A Great Effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story has a major flaw!

The major flaw in your story is that it is too short. It needs a follow on to explain how this man deals with this deadly blow and makes a life for himself.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 11 years ago
Good story.

My only criticism is that we hunan beings have a basic instinct for

fairness. Somehow I don't feel that the ending satisfied our fairness

gene. We needed to see the wife in as much pain as the husband,

but the story ended before that happened.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 11 years ago
Good Story

You managed to do what stangstar06 failed to do in MY HAPPY ENDING. You gave me a strong husband who drew a clear line in the sand, a stupid woman who didn't want to go along with it, and consequences laid out. I do NOT need a followup. My mind tells me what she thought/felt when she returned. The house and the money? I can only believe that they were not too old, the house was not high in equity, and the bank account failed to attract huge deposits. (On her salary, even with the bank account, she will loose the house within a year!)

BEST OF ALL! You managed to do it all in two pages without making me hate the husband! Devon? He was despicable to everyone except the wife, it seems! The wife? She defines narcissism!

Good story! Keep it up!

The cobbler

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Thanks for triggering me, mate!

It was a good story, even though it reminded me in a way of something I'd rather not remember!

Will there be more from Tom and Karla? I DO hope so!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
No revenge?

Though he dint behave like a wimp as he dint accept what his wife did, by not getting revenge he disappointed all the readers out there who have a sense of justice. We need justice. This was not fair. She got away too easily.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
There is only one thing that neeeded to be added to this story

You COULD do a second chapter, but it is complete in itself. Conflict, resolution (even if the resolution is a bit unsatisfying)

But you missed the one appertiff which would have made this story absolutely perfect.

After dinner and a night of dancing, just as Dickhead and Slut are having that Last Drink before she goes and gets naked and sweaty for this prick, a young girl (perhaps popping some gum) goes into the club and Serves Karla with her divorce papers. Devon (sorry...DICKHEAD) wouldn't get his free night of passion and neither would Karla because nothing says 'cold bucket of water' like a Divorce Papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Gave it a 3*. Wasn`t really complete as she did not suffer or pay for her infidelity, otherwise it would have been 5*. If authors feel the need to write then they should write complete stories.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 11 years ago
Great story!

It was well written. I appreciate that your hero didn't go ballistic and simply moved on with his life. It was really realistic.

chrisr357chrisr357over 11 years ago
Left hanging!!

Good story, but your really need to write the next chapter.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE A BAD SITUATION

sign the papers and say like Ferlin Husky...GONE....TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ps

please ask devon if he is bullet proof and has a 24 hour body guard and a kevlar vest that looks good with his suit. if his answer is yes to all of those, ask him if he plans to wear a bullet proof helmet for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
reread this story 20+ times

This story is haunting.....you left us hanging and we deserve a chapter 2...even after reading it so many times ....I feel the wife and Devon are both Fools

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Please continue!

Outstanding. Very inspiring, this story, but I feel the need of a 2nd. Part.

Do us a fovour, please, and continue.

energystarenergystarover 11 years ago
No need for part 2.

Except I really wish you do one, you are a pleasure to read.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 11 years ago
Apparently, this story does not take place in the Southern United States...

There is a folk saying here: Don't ever mess with another Monkey's Monkey... It is understood here that it bad for ones health for a man to take another's wife. I know of a least 5 homicides that weren't even taken before a grand jury in such cases. Devon would'nt last long down here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sad sad tale

The real fools were Devon and the wife...I hope the author will bless us with a follow up....the wife needs to tell her tale.... like the classic "Blood from a Turnip" by cpete much is not spoken but actions result in much misery

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

How could any man that supposedly loved his wife not make it CLEAR to her what consequences her behavior would have? He was playing a game and got what he deserved. Can't believe he'd leave her the house and savings. AND let the man off without suing him. Too many things in this story don't add up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this story keeps on giving

I have tracked the comments on this story for several months. First, they are better then LW story comments but also they search for more depth from the author. So, if the Rhein1master is still alive, for the love of God, give us a follow up. I suggest LIterotica just opens the door for all of us to write an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great, but...

Wonderful story, but it leaves the reader wanting more. By this I mean her shock and pain (or not) when she finds the note.

Truely well done.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
I have read your one story

Unfortunately you have written it more than once. In each one the main male character has been a cuck and a wimp. Your wife demands that you allow her to cuck you and you do nothing until after the deed is done. Gain a spine become a man. In this one he leaves her with virtually everything. Wow talk about the consequences, personally I would have taken a baseball bat to Devon for disrespecting me in my own home. Then I would have forced my wife to tell the police if we was invited or not. I would be happier behind bars than be the man you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Conclusion - needs finishing

And I agree with thinking man.

Tell her the consequences and don't be a chicken shit and just wait for it to happen. Too passive.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 11 years ago
Excellent!

I admit I love pathos: i'd love to read a sequel with the cheating slut crying and whining and swearing ethernal love, but the story in itself works wonderfully!

Please, we've been without other proves of your talent for so long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I have to agree with 1thinkingman on this

fuck giving that slut anything. Change the locks, cancel the cards and tell her you'll see her in court.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

While some might differ with him leaving her the house, I think of it as pouring salt in a wound. She will always know how much he loved her, and just how much she threw away. Thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
More

There has to be a chapter 2. It can't end this way. I agree the marriage is over but I would like to here the wife's anguish and the lawsuit against the asshole lover. It must be written.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
I agree

Would love more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
we need more!

This is the best story on Lit.....finish it or we will all be forever wondering.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Really Good Start of a Story

Very good story. Would be much better if you did a couple of more chapters to show th aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not much of an ending.

Author is rather arrogant. Definitely does not finish stories; leaving the damaged husband basically holding an empty bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

I really loved the story but without a chapter 2 showing the aftermath, it falls short. please do a chapter 2 and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and..................

There is really nothing else to be said. She made her choice and he made his. IF she had of been paying more attention she would have seen this coming. BUT she was more interested in "getting" what the young women in her office had. So now she can live with her decision and he his.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
Can't understand

some people. The story is finished. She left the house to become a slut, he stayed a man and moved on. You don't need much of an imagination to figure out any thing else. She's going to be a 40+ year old divorcee whose only job skills will be as a secretary and a slut. Unless the house if paid for, she will not be able to keep it. Devon is not about to marry her. And her chances of finding a good man are slim to none. On the other hand, Tom has a good job and the skills required to do it. He is the type of man the she, and lots of other women, are looking for so he will have no trouble replacing her.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Great ending -

Even Devon will not date her again - she will no longer have that loving man to go home to and she will be exactly that threat he will not allow - a single desperate woman wanting money and security -

No mater how good tonight is she has lost everything that ever mattered and gained nothing that ever will -

Really nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yet another unfinished story

While I like your stories, I find the open-endings to be frustrating. In this one, the husband leaves the slut wife with the majority of the assets to reward her infidelity? He slinks off into the sunset? Why? If he supposedly loves this woman, why would he not sit her down and explain that he would leave her if she continued down the road she was traveling? It seems to me that he gave up on his marriage rather easily. A well written story with too many question marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish the damn story!

More then a yr without cap2!

We need to call our hero!

FinishTheDamnStory

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINISH IT PLEASE!!!!

Finish the story.... There must be more to it.

1. How did the "DATE" go and what were Karla's Experiences? did she enjoy it or not?

2. Karla's reaction when she returns home to find Tom's Note & Ring

3. Devon's perspective of the evening

4. Did she fight for her marriage or just go on to be a round heeled slut?

Many more can be listed but please FINISH THE STORY!

SNCINAZ@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the end

the story and the marriage are done, what more do you want?

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Incomplete Story

Can't rate this story as it is both incomplete and in the wrong section should be in loving wives.

The end felt very rushed you had the beginnings of a really good story but you just rushed for the end without really fleshing out the story could have been a lot better.

Will rate the story if you ever finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As posted, incomplete.

Therefore, crap. Author, if you can't complete a story have Literotica remove the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE NO CHAPTER TWO

Some can read and not comprehend. The story is all there. He is free and does not have to deal with her anymore. Stuff taken care of! She has to clean up her mess. Someone, whom is not thinking of the consequences, now has to do it all by herself.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
He must have decided he just didn't want her

Otherwise, cutting the ring and telling her about divorce would have happened before the meeting with the lover.

grogers7grogers7over 9 years ago
Reality knocks on Doug's door

Tavadelphin and semofuncpl3 have spelled out the real ending: Carla becomes the needy, clinging woman that Doug cannot abide because of the divorce, and Tom is in a position to live well without the baggage of a narcissist woman to worry about. Doug will be hard pressed to totally avoid Carla -- he hired her and firing her becomes complicated now that he has bedded her; also, Carla knows Doug's buddy who set her up with him. She will pester both men for a while. That's real revenge, not a fantasy.

grogers7grogers7over 9 years ago
ooops, that's Devon's door

Doug/Devon or Kate/Karla same story

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IT SEEMS A SHAME TO BUILD UP HER ABILITIES

knowing you are leaving, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
didn't want her ?

After she decided to cheat why would he want her?

She was going to do this with or without agreement from her husband.

One thing I don't understand, she talks about wanting to be with a younger guy with lots of stamina, but Devon is described as distinguished looking with salt and pepper hair, so he would be near the same age as Tom and Karla.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
YOU FIGHT FOR THINGS YOU LOVE OR ARE VALUABLE

those that are not, TOUGH SHIT...TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That's it?

This writer, much like JPB, loves to leave a story somewhat unfinished with questions un-answered. Which, usually leads to a story written well and interesting enough to warrant further read so it becomes frustrating when the writer decides he has written enough. And, I know there will be some of you who will say, "Use your imagination." Screw that! One's imagination may lead to an infinite number of scenario's. Whether I agree with it or not, It's just nice to be able to read what the writer comes up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All your stories are retreads

You write the same story over and over and over, and it's always shit. You can't write worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
she thought she could pierce him through the heart without any consequences?

guess she's going to find out just how wrong she was

couldn't have happened to a nicer person

oh, and to all you people who don't like how Rein1 writes: tough effin' shit. they're his to do with as he effin' pleases. you want something "different" go write it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why give her everything make her fight for it.

At worst 50% . She doesn't even deserve that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous