All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 07'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

does teesh find out she is a sister not a cousin and come home? why did pete and rosa leave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story,but

I really enjoyed your story,however I am curious as to how the silver Continental turned into a big Caddy that Marco and Don was killed in?

julybear7julybear7over 11 years agoAuthor
not so marvelous limo transformation

the continental was still at diner where Rog met his demise. The Caddy was Don's personal car, in garage at ian's house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome story......

a few errors but still an awsome story

please fill in the blanks

manimal51manimal51over 11 years ago
the lost is found!

Well JB, I must congratulate you on another well done tale. I read the first two installments when they came out but then lost track of the story until today. I remembered it, searched the tags, found it, and read it. I was not disappointed.

Thank you for once again supplying us with a well conceived and written story. Bravo!

M51

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Just great from beginning to end. You rock....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one sided story

you can give more plot to the Don and Marco for villainous role. pretty good story but need some polishing. some times there is confusion who is talking to whom .

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
Who would have thought...

two of the bad guys seemed to be playing for the other team. It seems that your protagonist may have had a few identity problems as well. You know, it doesn't matter if you are a pitcher or a catcher, you are still a player on "that team".

I gave you seven fives!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
good story

Just needed some fleshing out in some places. I still found it difficult to step away between chapters so the overall story rated very well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
outstsnding

Loved it from start to finish well written

gyndoctorgyndoctorover 11 years ago
Great Story!

Very well written and good editting ! Good to the last drop! I will be reading more of your stories!

jkrauserjkrauserabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

This story, although not the best I have ever read, was well written and I really enjoyed it. May I suggest though whenever you go into writing a multi chapter story put more depth into the characters...I would suggest giving the story by JammyJimmy a read, it is called Threads: The Island. It is 42 pages long but it is phenominal and leaves you wanting more. Follow how he set up the characters and ultimately the story and build from that. Other then that this story was really good and I am definitely going to read more if your work.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THANK YOU

Thanks for an enjoyabe story that was very hard to stop reading. I get where the title came from. Please write some more!!!

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago
Thanks

The series was wonderful ,

Thanks again

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 11 years ago
One hell of a Story...

I have now read 3 different stories written by you and all of them have been very good... Read Gramp's Legacy, & Ladies of the Lake... If you haven't done so, you should consider putting some of them up for Books... I have read many different stories on here over the years and I must say, your's rate up there right with the best that I have read...

Well Done...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

didn't comment or vote until all chapters read. Good read, although "industrial relations" are a bit iffy!!

OU812bf342OU812bf342almost 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story from beginning to end one of the best on here

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
you tried too hard and did too much

so many people, so many twists, so many convolutions. I am still trying to figure out how this story and all it's permutations have anything to do with the title and original premise.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
It was a quite entertaining story.

I got a little confused in the 6th Chapter but since I am 75 I get confused easily and don't worry about it. This story had more twists and turns for incest and pregnancies than any I had read before, I think that Max and Lee's children had for damn sure branch out to non-relatives to have children with. Very sexy in the first few chapters, I was able to 'survive' the male/male sex since it was a revenge thing but that Lee would just fuck a warm hole at every opportunity. Whatever warms your toast, LOL. Thank you for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I refrained from commenting until i read a few of your series.

Damn!! You are an upcoming author!! Great job!!

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Moronic

What a dumb fucking story written by a complete wanker. It had promise in the beginning, then it turned into a complete farce where plausibility was thrown out the window totally. So many things wrong with this story, I couldn't hope to begin cataloguing the plot holes, the fantastic progress of Lee's planning, Max's unbelievable attitude, etc, etc... what a horrible waste of time.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Oh!

I can't really make up my mind about this fantasy. It is one odd ball story.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Further comment

This is really an outrageous unrealistic story. The author threw every sexual fantasy he could think of into this story but the kitchen sink.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
One more comment

This story could best be classed as a comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

was a great story and with a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THE LAST FIRST DRAFT!!!!

catch up (catch-up)

heart beats (heartbeats)

over stressed (overstressed)

inter-office (interoffice)

half way (halfway) (2)

May be (Maybe)

tickley (ticklish)

re-unions (reunions)

up tick (uptick) (2)

follow through (follow-through)

what ever (whatever)

g-spot (G-spot) (2)

Eve (eve)

Day (day) (2)

over-rated (overrated)

girl friend (girlfriend)

speaker phone (speakerphone) (2)

Marco’s ravaged asshole (WHAT RAVAGED HIS ASSHOLE, A GHOST COCK???? THERE WAS NO MENTION OF ANY GAY CONTACT UP TIL HIS ARRIVAL!!!!)

Fire and Ambulance (fire and ambulance)

half hour (half-hour)

over night (overnight)

Years (Year’s) (2)

half turn (half-turn)

mantle (mantel)

cumtraks (cum tracks)

out of state (out-of-state)

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
It's fiction for heavens sake !

All the derogatory remarks, you think this was all fact.

It's the work of the authors imagination, if you don't like it - don't read it.

If you can do better, then do so.

And as for Annonymous and those pathetic, constant, nit-picking criticisms on every chapter, go find a hole and fall in it !

As for me, I loved every page - a great story, thanks for sharing it !

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Loved it

thank you for a wonderful story, with just the right amount of erotica to make it very interesting.

Please ignore the anon dicks who do not have the intestinal fortitude to comment under their own user ID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awww

I want more! This was a GREAT story! I loved it! I wish you could add just a touch more, but having read the postscript you added to this chapter I totally understand and will just have to reread this again!

JJ

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
Thoroughly brilliant tale from start to finish.

I honestly believe that this is the most entertaining and enjoyable story I have read on Literotica. Well crafted with empathetic, (and pathetic!! 😁) characters, who caught the imagination and fueled continuing interest. My only problem was with the ; obviously; mentally deranged, ' anonymous.' Whom I decline to grace with capitalisation. 😻 Meow (tuttut, my claws are showing 😁)

All praise and congratulations to Jb7 for entertaining us with such a captivating novella.

All power to your pen, well done and keep up the excellent work. All the best Den

tantalisetantaliseover 7 years ago
brilliant story

hi julybear,

thank you for a great story , I enjoyed it thouroughly. most chapters got 5 stars from me.

i refused to let that pedantic twerp "anonymous" ,upset or interrupt my enjoyment ---- if he or she found it so bad why didn't they just move to another story --- it is very easy to be critical ---but please don,t be put off or deterred.

well done.

kindest regards

brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EPIC!

Good story.Found I was skipping the sex scenes to get back to the story line.Thanks.

timelord1963timelord1963about 7 years ago
great story

I think the add on was a good move, it tied up a lot of loose ends. I am not into gay stuff so I was not thrilled by that section, but I am sure some will. I do not rate stories any more, Lit rating system needs reform. It only works if you get a large enough sample size, say forty or fifty.

it is a shame there are so many jerks out there. if they think it is a bad story they should give you constructive reasons why it is a bad story. Then you know how to become a better writer.

Gwyllrad_DraegonGwyllrad_Draegonalmost 7 years ago
Hey, Anonymous Cunt Fuck!

To the Anonymous Cunt Fuck, 04/14/16, you are an abstract, fetid, rancid, excrement-eating, vomit-spewing waste of genetic material, using up precious oxygen that is better served for more enlightened individuals.

The stories published on this website are, wait for it... Amateur Stories, created by Amateur Authors, with NO Professional Editors, Proof Readers, etc. So there are likely to be errors in linguistic usage. While a decent spell check can remove all glaringly obvious errors, a grammar checker, as well as re-reading your story a few times before sending it out can pick up other subtle issues with the language used.

Another factor you have to take into account, is the author's themselves, as well as the characters they are creating. Not everyone is at a professor level of understanding, and usage of words. There are cultural, societal, as well as colloquial terms, and grammar usage at play.

The fact remains, as this is an amateur story site, the contributing authors are NOT going to spend upwards of tens to hundreds of hours, or more, creating a masterpiece, to then spend countless hours re-checking their work over and over again, the same way a professional author does. There is NO Financial reward for posting on this, or any other amateur site.

You obviously have a serious problem with this author, and their stories, so if you dislike him/them that much, why keep criticising every chapter?

The simple answer is this, if you dislike the choice of words used, the story, the author, or even the genre, DON'T READ IT.

There are 2 specific authors on this site that I cannot abide, 1 of them I absolutely detest any and all of their work, solely on the premise that ALL of their work is just rehashed from previous submissions of theirs, and they have a flawed, super inflated opinion of themselves, and ALL their stories feature the same, arrogant, misogynistic overtones. Yes, I have read numerous stories of theirs, so I know that view to be fact, and not just a supposition.

Do you know what I do when I come across their stories?

Well, do you?

You're not sure, are you? No?

Well, ok then, if your that dense, I think I'll tell you. If I see their name in a search listing, or when I click on a link and I find out the story is one of theirs, I immediately skip past the story, or close out of the page. I will not put myself through the hassle of reading gutter-shite. What is the outcome using this tactic, there is no stress, frustration, annoyance, anger, etc. In other words, no fucking drama!

Do everyone a favour, stop posting your inane shit. Yes, we know most stories posted have some form of errors, most are very little, and are easily overlooked with little detraction from the quality of the story. Get over your pedantic childish nit-picking, take your incessant cyber criticisms and go jump off a cyber cliff into the cyber-void of nothingness that to which your comments are destined to mean to ANYONE in the REAL WORLD.

Gwyllrad_DraegonGwyllrad_Draegonalmost 7 years ago
julybear7

Hey julybear7, are you still around? Nothing new since Feb 2014. Are you still active?

I come across this story a few years back, an enjoyable good read, had me laughing quite a few times throughout the pages, and chapters. There were a few scenes where though could have been extended, or worded a little differently, but in the whole, I thoroughly enjoyed them.

I thought the scene dealing with Don and Marco was funny, although that type of scene is not the normal I read, it suited the comeuppance due to those two characters perfectly.

I have read this story at least a 1/2 dozen times in the time since it was published/I first discovered it, and no doubt I will re-read it again. Keep up the good work.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
Brilliant !

My only regret is that it was too short and that consequently I've got to the end........

Rapier

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
great writing

too bad it ended. room for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You!!

Thank you for writing a story with a plot. I look for stories thst have more than wham bam thank you mam! It was a pleasure to read this.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

This was a very nice story. It seemed a bit rushed at times, especially the last two chapters and the end itself. There were too many things happening at once with too many characters at times. It also seemed to me that the author wanted to include as many types of mainstream erotica (if there really are such things) as he could in this story. The story morphed from a loving sibling theme into a cornucopia of erotica turning the lead male character from a virtuous loving brother into a king with his own harem. Which is not a bad thing in itself, but not what I was looking for or expected. IMO, the villain's comeuppance was surprising and strange. I wasn't expecting a gay scene in this story. I have absolutely no problem with the style of the writing and use of grammar. This is not a commercial web-site publishing professional authors. I’m giving this last chapter 4 stars only because of the gay scene, that I actually read. Please don’t misunderstand, I’m just not into it, and was not looking for it when I was pulled into an interesting narrative in the first 6 chapters of this series. Which goes to show how well this story was presented. Oh yeah, I feel sorry for the Grammar Troll haunting all seven chapters. They should get a life.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story, well written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, enjoyed it immensely. Good thing you put the right closure to it. Otherwise, the ending would have been left hanging.

Granpa42Granpa42about 1 year ago

very good. This is my first comment after reading on the site for over a year. I will be reading more of your submissions. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it! An actual story, with love, sex, violence; what's not to like? 5 stars. Will definitely read more of yoyr stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous