All Comments on 'Champagne Sipping Slut Bride'

by ButtFuckSlut

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thats should be the wedding of Kristen stewart to Rob

While Rupert Sanders screws the bride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Newbie crap

dont contribute anymore.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A little humor for those who likes reading the comment section

Somebody who like laughing look at this:

This story in this section are good parts of the advertisment campaign of the National Associacion of the Privat Investigator firms. The Association offers the local member firms all country in all states their service for random survays of the spouses and special quick services in case of suspect. The random surway service of the firm can work in all year package. The advertisment campaign is not against the anti trust law, because all counterparts member firms' interest is to increase the all PI industry's succesl.

The National Association of Privat Investigation donates erotic story connections.

The member firms could offer special not violance revenge advisors, suitable DNA test laboratories and divorce lawyers.

Other:

The slogen of the Association of the DNA test laboratories:

Do not forget you do not have to pay any children support after divorce if the paternity test negative and children are below 4 years.

The Association of the DNA test laboratories donates the erotic story collections.

BTW ...The true friend daydreams of his friend's wife.

More true friend fucks his friend's wife.

The most true friend kills his friend to fuck his friend's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two comments

One: This story is useless with more holes than swiss cheese. If she liked the best man so much, why not marry him?

Two: Duna, you're a fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

On what planet is this erotic? and why the fuck is this bitch marreid? fucked by everyone and sold as a whore that makes sense..but why the fuck is it married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different strokes for different folks

Lot of hate here for this story but fuck it, I liked it. Reminds me a lot of Steven_Dessmir's stories with the cheating bride and the ass/cock worship. Please continue.

And for the haters - just because others like stuff you don't doesn't make them retarded. If you read enough to realise you don't like it, move on to something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another

person crawl out of the gutter to write a story just to make most people sick, if written to piss people off it just shows how big of an asshole you are, if written because you think it is funny or people will enjoy it get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely in-fuckin-credible and fan-fuckin-tastic, <3, :D!!!

In the style, the wise and the spirit of the long gone and forgotten Steven_Dessmir (and some followers, disciples of his as donttellhimk): downright sinful, gut-wrenchingly evil, deliciously wicked, delectably nasty Adultery, ;D!!! By the capital "A", ;)!

Let's change the names: "Sarah" to: "Lisa", "Mike" to: "Steven" and: "Aaron" to: "Todd", and we get the "Angel and Naughty" unfinished series by (the master) Steven, :), which I believe to have inspired this one.

I hope this time the disciple will outgrow the mentor and... Won't disappear like Steven's flash in the pan!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Scorched Earth Indeed

An absolute masterpiece in the world of over-the-top fantasy erotica... Have to exit soon before my screen spontaneously combusts ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would have liked the end to be where the groom approaches the vehicle with others and a camera, and suprises the whore and tells her she is his now, with all financial and other actions made. Can she say a-n-n-u-l-m-e-n-t?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Future of this married pair????

A good advice for a first Author. If sombody had wanted a good story from this, that would have written a longer story with more years future of the married pair, affair and the loverboy.

1. Such a slut wife's affair will not be in dark for a long time so that would have been interesting the young husband would have been whimp or not whimp?

2. If they had had child(ren) who would have been the biological father?

3. In the USA if the children are below 4 years old the exhusband does not have to pay any children support. That would be interesting the loverboy would have assisted his DNA test positive children and the broken family?

4. What would have been from the friendship?

I think my advice will go to nothing.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Copyright issues?

This is a rewrite - possibly with only the names changed - of a story already on this site somewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Braindead Garbage

Not erotic at all

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
soooooo

lovely, so tender, so emotionally acute, so psychologically sound...oh yes, and so beautifully written. When the movie comes out, I want to know who will play Aaron, the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Super hot descriptions. Hope to read a lot more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great tale

You can have Mike and Sarah into a series where his best bud is always around and both the wife and Mike continue to hang horns on the unknowing Aaron. Mike is always around and wifey sends hubby on trips to the story while the two screw up a storm. Eventually Mike and Sarah produce kids and Aaron raises their kids thinking they are his and his cuckolding continues. Nice story but hope there will be other chapters.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
It would be interesting

Aron discoveres the biological father of the 17 and 15 years children and Mike has to pay Aron 32 years children support money and compensation for emotional damege after his divorce.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Exactly

I was wrong, because Mike would pay 36 years children support money to Aron, but Aron should pay 4 years rrom the 36 years money to the exwife.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Father is also sure by DNA test..........

The stupid Science and the DNA test. A little risk analisis for Mike it would not be wrong.............18 years children support money/ child and to live same city not too good idea.........

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
This sort of story has positive result........

This sort of story has positive result........If Young bachelor buddies who masturbate such stories, as this is. After reading they can learn the below 4 years children should take to DNA test, because their BEST friends may be same KIND friend as Mike is in the story, and before 4 years of the children they do not have to pay any children support money to the exwife!!!!!!!!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
U WIN

This is for the joke contest? Right!!!!! Now go wash your hands and throw alway all your writing instruments. UGH!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking Crap

And Duna, how about limiting the number of comments you make. One is more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!

Awesome story! Forget the haters, it was hot. Now, maybe do one wear the maid of honor is an anal whore for her best friend's husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the worst

But you knew that when you wrote it, didn't you? Two boring sickos get it on and pretend to like it. As several commentators have already written, why now? Why the sudden pathological lust for each other? Did a Martian beam a Ray of Insanity at them, thereby causing them to lose their minds? Too bad they no longer have the stocks so that she could be put on display in the public square and pelted with rotten tomatoes.

Bleegh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Praise

Things I s fucking hot I wish there was a sequel

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Obviously overcome with Shane and regret buttfuck never wrote again.

Leroy371Leroy371about 2 years ago

OMG. This story is really poor. Fit easily to the 5 worst storys i read here so far. Storyline is week and the spoken words are dumb. Sorry there is nothing good on this story, maybe the length to save the readers time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous