All Comments on 'The Kindness of Strangers'

by lakesailer_mi

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed that ....

great understated empathy, and thank goodness you resisted the schmaltzy ending. Well done

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 11 years ago
Really Different

I liked it. So sad and poignant. I could feel his despair. I could understand her pain and hesitation also. Well done. This story almost demands one or two sequels however. What did each of them do/accomplish when they reached journey's end? We could tell neither of them were your typical "homeless" person. Such evident pain. Awesome little story.

njoyndesirenjoyndesireover 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed

Lake...

Your story tugged on the heartstrings and really was sensual and moving... I agree with the other commenter that it would be interesting to know where they ended up... but sometimes our own imaginations can take us there.

Thanks for sharing your gifts... well done!

AllesolAllesolover 11 years ago
Brilliant

I thought this was a great story. Very heartfelt and sincere

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slut

This is a tale of sluts and horny folk you all are prostitutes

stickygirlstickygirlover 11 years ago
I needed that

Thanks - that was a great read and I really liked the style. Perfect ending. Bravo!

PlayfulLittle1PlayfulLittle1over 11 years ago
Beautiful

There was a tenderness in this that I wasn't really expecting. The characters have wonderful depth, but are not overwrought with unnecessary details. Well done, I look forward to reading more.

SweetMysterySweetMysteryover 11 years ago
Oh, my...

Thank you, lakesailer. I enjoyed that very much. I'll probably still be wary in rest areas, though. Unless I see you hiding in the bushes!

Heidi123Heidi123over 11 years ago
Exceptional....:)

Thought this was an unusual tale of fate that sometimes happens upon us when we least expect it. Sometimes being in the right place at the right time can lead to the best stimulating, beautiful experiences and memories that life has to offer. Enjoyed it and didn't want them to go their separate ways, but that's just the romantic in me. Incredible genuiness that shows how some desires are sated, but in a more romantic fashion. Amazing...thanks for sharing a sometimes desiring in your heart kind of loving tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very moving and beautiful

You have a way of drawing me in within the first paragraph. I've fallen in love with your writing....I want more, please!

RoguesladyRoguesladyalmost 11 years ago
wow

Enjoyed the story a lot.

griz375griz375over 10 years ago
Great short story

very well done

i liked it a lot

PultoyPultoyover 10 years ago
Excellent

Great job of writing a touching and dramatic story.

Thank you for your effort.

5*

Regards,

-Pultoy

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 6 years ago
Heart-wrenching

Beautifully written, excellent story but I was devastated with the ending... more to the story, please???

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[05.10.222]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlakesailer_mi@lakesailer_mi
112 Followers
Male, 50's, married. I write because I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you do, let me know. Here to laugh, play, and fantasize.