All Comments on 'Making a Baby'

by MaddieJCarter

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story but

with no background at all on the characters, we don't know if it really is nonconsensual or play acting.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
I'm intrigued.

OK, this premise is really captivating. Will you give us background when you continue? You must continue. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Needs more information, their history? Is this something that they do? or him really taking the choice away from her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was hot!

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Sexy

But too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ve vant the

Rest to. Ven the Girl is pregnant and give birth to one off many kids to him. And lots off titt milky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was not happy with this story! He seems to think that making a baby will force her to be his slut for the rest of his life, there is no mention of loving and caring for a child. What does he propose to do, give it up for adoption???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
-_-

The sex was good yet this was a pretty fucked up plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I want a baby

KinkyKell1207KinkyKell1207about 10 years ago

This is really hot! Please make a part 2!

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfalmost 10 years ago
mary schelske

love to be black bred lik this Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the dudes kinda nuts

I like the sex scenes But the dudes character is kind of off. Idk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
of course

@ the dudes kinda nuts

Obviously he's nuts thinking that getting her pregnant means "she'd never leave" him.

"He pictured it, his cum sinking into her womb, making a baby, knocking her up. She'd never leave him then."

-ZT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how about a bloke being made to impregnate his mistress like this

damn that would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rape

Another nasty man the Lady indicated no even though she was sexily excited hence the title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boy was that dumb!

She went down the next day, bought the morning after pill and ended his idea. That afternoon she had a IUD put in and didn't tell her husband. End of the baby raper's ideas. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

I'm sure some people don't understand the fantasy aspect and the fact that most men would not do this, simply because they would want consent. The idea is that she wouldn't do any of that because she doesn't WANT to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Make a follow up story

This story is so hot. She should be his permanent sex slave/baby maker

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happens next?

She's probably gonna take the morning after pill unless he keeps her locked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He's probably gonna keep her

That way he can keep raping and breeding her for as long as he wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's good Maddie

Without the history, its perfectly fine and leaves the reader guessing about the various possibilities. This is a story for people with a brain who don't mind taking it out for a walk now and then to give it some exercise. Also there are plenty of people here commenting on a fetish who obviously don't get what the fetish is about. However I will agree that it should have a chapter 2. I'm an erotic fiction writer as well. I'd have her kept as a slave not allowed out to terminate the pregnancy in any fashion and trained to give milk early and forced to do so with him talking about his plans to start conditioning her womb immediately after she's healed from the birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Honestly this needs a part two. No unnecessary backstory. Just getting right into it made this story so hot.

SeekerOfDesiresSeekerOfDesiresover 3 years ago
Next chapter?

It's a shame that you cut it short when he decided to go missionary on her. He should suck her tits while fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Stuff

Hot. A little unbridled lust is where most of us came from, isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I should obviously have parts involving multiple pregnancy by force.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It reminded me of the time my girl got so drunk she couldn't move. I let my friend rape her all night, then when he left I sucked his sperm from her cunt and replaced it with my own.

Um_hi_im_shyUm_hi_im_shyalmost 2 years ago

Comment for the commenters: obviously this is a fun and hot story and if it's IRL this should only be play. Those reading this understand- or at least they should- that if they rape someone IRL they're trash and the scum of the earth who deserve to die alone.

This is a fun story. I'll read this to masturbate but if some douche tried to pull this shit w/o my consent I'd kick him in the nuts, taze his ass, tie him up and call the cops on him. Sane people understand that- that's why they read this instead of trying it IRL. Duh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what age was the whore .like to think she only 18 and baby in her womb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous