All Comments on 'Erotic Reflections'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DesiremakesmeweakDesiremakesmeweakover 11 years ago
Excellent

Who knows where this will all lead, eh? Well, but it's certainly heading in the right direction!!

Oz1999Oz1999over 11 years ago
Honest Reflections

Cat how thoroughly enjoyable I find your reflections to be. As a man, it is very difficult to imagine how a woman views her body and all its bits. But then after providing us with a visual, you expose your mind to us; how stimulating. Thank you for your reflections.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A most unusual exploration

Delicately and carefully written, and so honest. Most arousingly done. Bravo Cat!

kalodinkalodinover 11 years ago
An All Day Sucker

May still be so, don't know, but in the U.S., used to be able to buy a huge hard candy disc on a stick, that we called an all day sucker because that's what it took to consume it. Not the most elegant metaphor but the one that springs to mind in reading your unique, topographical tour of Catlandia. One could spend easily a day exploring, savoring your every feature, every sweep of curve, every hillock, mound, crevasse, fold, grotto, oasis, cavern and promontory. Bruce Chatwin wrote famously about being "In Patagonia," I want to be able to experience and be, "In Catlandia." Beautifully written, beautiful mind,beautiful body. Kal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thought provoking.

I really enjoyed reading this account. It was also enjoyable to read as a piece of prose. WELL WRITTEN - very few errors and by someone who knows how to use punctuation.

Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Got bored and left

So much damned background that the foreground disappeared underground! I got bored of it and left before I got half way through page one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still Going Strong Cat.............

Been away from here for quite awhile and who do I check on first but Catmoore, my favorite. Loved your self story. Your writing is still strong and well thought and written. Of course thw subject matter is still of interest to me. Your a Champ Cat. Thank you again for being you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't need your life story.

Just get on with it.

cavejugcavejugover 9 years ago
always a pleasure

If more of us, men, listen and asked women the right questions, millions more would have been happy and satisfied, instead of being frustrated and and sexually neglected.

Thank you Cat, you are among the best. In the Ocean of mediocrity, you are a gem.

DaveXX80DaveXX80almost 9 years ago
Pure Enjoyment

How did I not see this reflection until now? Whimsy & erotic.....what a great combination. How can you not enjoy! Cat, you have a gift with words.

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25over 8 years ago
So Open.

Your body description and openness are refreshing and the thought of you typing topless in your little black g is mind blowing. And not only men want to get to that Thin slither of material that is gobbled up by your cheeks. xxoo

nocjocknocjockover 8 years ago
An intellectual physical journey

Never has an anatomical journey been so arousing. For those readers who stay the course, they are rewarded by such an intimate portrayal of the physical figure that I came away (literally!) feeling that I was beginning to know and understand Cat the person. Her stories demand the reader to be intelligent, these are no 'wham-bam thank-you mam' stories; they require the reader to slowly un-peel the emotional layers as the journey that Cat takes us on develops. The time she has taken to describe herself in such wonderfully articulate detail takes not only patience and time, but also requires a self-critical assessment of herself that not many would be so willing to do, expressing readily her good features which is easy enough to do, but also those she is less comfortable with but exist as part of Cat nevertheless. This is interesting, as we get a view of how Cat sees herself as others see her. She is too critical of herself at times, her imperfections as she sees them are very minor in detail and besides, absolute perfection is as boring as it is unlikely. The digressions, interruptions and getting ahead of one's self as the narrative progresses is real as it's possible to be adding a charm and personality to the physical descriptions of the author.

I felt as if I were a new lover of hers, as although written as the view from her own eyes it is easy to be captivated by the details and therefore to see Cat as if exploring her oneself. The narrative gives the reader the capability to physically explore her from top to toe both in moments of raw passion and in the tender, loving affectionate moments afterwards exactly how it would be in a real-life situation, and the emotional depth conveyed within the paragraphs add a 'Cat' personality stamp to it.

The more stories I read, the more I begin to understand Cat. The more I understand, the more I like, emphasise with and am drawn to. Here is an author at the top of her game: honest, open and above all lyrically unsurpassed t at conveying emotions.

I have many more Cat stories to read, I look forward to spending as much time reading them as Cat has put into writing them - I owe her that much at least.

Snickerdoodle69Snickerdoodle69almost 5 years ago
Well said!

You are an incredible writer. I love the detail and the feeling you put in it. I know I would love to get to know you personally. The picture I saw was amazing. You are lovely. I do wish I could peruse your front. I have set out to read every one of your stories. I hope they are true though I imagine some are fiction. Nonetheless, you fire up my fantasies and I will get a good wank out of them. Though that isn't why I read them but it is a wonderful conclusion. Thank you very much Cat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous