All Comments on 'Son Loves His Mom Ch. 01'

by dante267

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good hot story

A litle rough in spots but still a good read.

I hope that he takes his mom sexually, and gives her more pleasure than she has ever had.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sucks

I couldn't finish. Your writing is terrible and the mistakes are glaring to the point I'm having to guess or fill in what you meant to say. I read maybe 3-4 paragraphs and quit. Just because you hav a fantasy doesn't mean your any good at relaying it to others in an erotic manner.

Pissed I wasted any of my time on a shit read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hey anonymous

Maybe you need to do a little refresher course before ragging on someone else. What is hav, and perhaps you meant to use you're (as in you are) instead of your (as in your house). if your going to bust on someone else, at least be able to get it right yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Help...

Your mom went from wearing jeans to a skirt in two minutes. You also need help with the art of English language...

Pretty good story line though, it needs some polish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Find yourself an editor.

I don't know if this story is "Good" or not because I couldn't bring myself to read past the third paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sucks ass.

The inconsistencies and stilted conversations suggest that English is not your first language. I'm sure you'll improve with time; but for this story, it's not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editor

the story wasn't as bad as the other comments said. Just work on editing your story better.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
hmm

not bad, the theme was good turned me onfor sure,

mom and son sex is so hot

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Great

Never mind the English grammar professors, if you need some ideas read "Ahabscribe, BarondeSade, & Many Feathers", they are the best here. As far as I'm concerned your ok and the story was very good. I love incest romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
get real

First learn English, second work on a plot. even erotic stories need a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

hope to see the next chapter soon.and the english thing dont sweat it if they comment about it that mean they knew what you were trying to say ;]

was pretty hot-BG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So he reaches into her jeans to rub her clit then pulls down her skirt and panties to lick her pussy? that seems an odd attire.

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
good one

you have a nice story I would choose your story over a hundred others I have read keep up the good work

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
good start

i assume that's it though?

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
nevermind - oops

this is recent so i look forward to part 2 very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it sucks

was impossible to read as if a fifth grader wrote it

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 8 years ago
Pretty poor

The story is very poorly thought out and scripted. Your grammar needs major work also. I didn't enjoy it at all.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 7 years ago
Cack

Poorly written cack.

johnstang2johnstang2over 7 years ago
You lack consistency in this story

Before it can be considered good it must have consistency.

I too saw the fatal flaw of going from jeans to a skirt in a matter of two paragraphs.

In one paragraph you wrote, "I took my other hand and shoved it inside her jeans rubbing her clit."

Then in the paragraph following the next one the first sentence you wrote was, "She gasped and I slipped down her skirt and panties."

This all supposed to happen in a matter of real minutes. Even I know that skirts and jeans are an either/or proposition and never ever worn together. This is were I lost interest in your story as I suspect many more did as well. Did you even look for an editor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nothing is greater than a mother giving herself to her own boy. I will never forget the first time my cock was pumping in and out of my mothers warm cunt hole, she was my first fuck and I loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so poorly written that I had to stop reading shortly into it. It's not worth getting into specifics. Your English is awful, too.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
"Fuck me John, while you still have the chance'

Words my mother finally said after3 years of teasing.

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

One minute he is shoving his hands in her jeans then the next ripping off her skirt. You suck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous