All Comments on 'My Fat Mother Ch. 01'

by motherlylove

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Immediately

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Excellent

Just because a women is bigger doesn't mean she isn't sexy. Well done and lets see them become a couple.

swiftjohnswiftjohnover 11 years ago
Finally a realistic mother

She more accurately represents what most mothers look like and the sons who love them consider the full richness of her body to be their ideal of beauty. They desire their mothers because they are their mothers, not because of any societal aesthetic norms. Many sons prefer their mothers to be built for comfort rather than speed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brings back memories

My mother also was a large woman,whom I desired,from the time I was 14...My dad worked out of state,so ever 4-6 months we were alone.I too used her dirty panties,to jackoff with..One evening I saw her getting ready for bed,she was totaly nude..When she saw me looking,she came toward me,and pulled me into her arms..My dick was so very hard,she took my hand,and we went into her bedroom..She lay down,spread her thighs,Taking my raging hard dick,spread her legs,and I slid inside her,I shot a load of cum deep inside her hot wet,tight pussy..WE Fucked many times a month after that..After the divorce we made love several times a week,until .I was married,after that,I still fucked her at least once a week,until she remarried...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
INCEST IS GREAT

I grew up living with my sister and mother. My father had left us some time earlier. With no source of income my mother went to selling her pussy. The sounds of her and her "man" getting it on was a fantastic turn on for me. To release the pressure I forced my sister to suck me off. Now the three of us were whores. I realized that sis had never been fucked so I forced her to give her cherry to me. We got it on while mom was giving her pussy to some unknown indidivual. It didn't take long before I shot my load of cum into the cunt of my sister. I now had to cum filled pussies so I decided to suck both of them dry. My face was between the legs of my sis when Mom walked into the room and wanted to know what was going on. I explained that my sister was now my bitch to fuck as i pleased. I has worked out great for us.In addition to having access to both pussies I also suck off and give my ass to their tricks. I love the taste of cock and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

closer to reality. Most mothers are like that. kind of bbw. And they are great. Sons love when their mothers are plump and hot. Even the young like when women are built.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so good

i loved this story. Cant Bit for the next part.

ortsmaortsmaover 11 years ago
End it...

For god sakes, man, Finsh it! (Oh, here's ch 2. lol)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a great story of hot motherfucking!

The highly talented author is around 30 years old, and I bet he was hard when he wrote it, maybe even shot a load at the end. I agree with swiftjohn, who commented that what's really great about the story is that the boy doesn't give a shit that his mother's fat--it's the very fact that she is his mother, that that wonderful mommy-hole between her legs is where he came into the world from, that drives him wild. Like lots of sons, the hero in the story is overcome by the urge to stick his fat young prick up his mother's incomparable cunt. He has just got to blow his young balls up his mother's cunt because--well, just because he knows that that's the same cunt he came out of, and that's where his creamy sperm belongs. As more and more boys are starting to realize every day. They understand the old truth, "A mother's twat is her son's playground," and they all want to make great big puddles in their personal playground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i was a voyeur son as a boy & my mother was tall, strong & plump woman

i liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FAT MOTHERS ARE THE SEXIEST. 4.5*

A lover of a fat woman can't ever empty handed!

Atlovin09Atlovin09about 7 years ago
realistic

I find this real. a fat mom would react just this way until man comforted her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Depends on one thing.

The definition of "fat".

The image of round curves generous ass and glorious tits is a universal turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My mom

I fucked my mom, Anna Ludlow of Mt Vernon Indiana since I was 11. Her pussy sloppy wet and hairy still at 71. She did I telling her secret. She molested me and I loved it. She molested my brother too but he didn't do it long. I been ducking my mom for 38 years daily. In her mouth and pussy and as whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sucks shit! Worst writing i have read in ages , please dont write anythjng else

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

My comments may be bias because I do not find obese, overweight, and/or fat people attractive. With that said, if I had a date, regardless of her shape, I wold never stand her up. No gentleman does that. As for the son, I wonder if he is more upset about his mother's current condition and let down or about himself and his reaction to her. If he realized she let herself go, why did he not get her to exercise with him. Take her for walks, jogs and eventual runs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous