All Comments on 'Sister Angie Asks for a Favor'

by chalupasf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Angie

Time for Sister to get pregnant. Thanks.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Liked -- Didn't

Liked the way your sibs accepted sex as a matter of course, but was less enamored of the lack of real feelings. Just fuck buddies - not much else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT

I tough it was a really good story got any more lets c it .

mcncokemcncokeover 11 years ago
loved it

More please! How about fucking her in a public place??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re: anonymous - rushed

Really? Sounds like the commenters here have lost their creativity and are turning the comments into just another whining blog, like millions of others on the Internet.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I hope she comes back real soon

And then he doesn't let her go, and he makes her more than just a fuck buddy, they could be permanent lovers.

Sex like that doesn't happen too often, and perhaps he will find that it's more than just sex what makes it so good with his sister.

A good story, thanks for the read.

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

That was great. More like that please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She finds herself pregnant

The sister, got pregnant on purpose and then you have conflict, she is going to have his baby. They talk and talk and screw more, her belly full of his baby. He marries her and they are happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUPER HOT.

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
me and my sister

i was home and my sister had on her 46dd bras and her underwear and i was watching t v in my moms and dad room and she came in there and ask me if we want to have sex and i said yes so i took her bras and underwear off and we had wonderful sex and she got pregnant and now we have sex all the time now and she is a wonderful sister and i will get my carry consed weapon on my side at all time unless we are having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot

so ******* hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good.....

I liked it.......

JagnagJagnagabout 6 years ago
Not bad

A bit short really, descriptions n buildup a bit fast but not too bad a tale, cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost my interest early when you said: at the least masturbated to Literotica. A. line like that does absolutely nothing for a story. One of the first rules of writing is to make the reader believe that the story is real and allow him to transplant himself into it. Nobody since the early 1960's has a sister who lost her virginity at 25 and did it on a dare from the guy's friends. He is worried about his sister cramping his style for two whole nights but he and she are both adults. On top of this, he dates men and women and his parents are open about their alternative life style. I almost forgot. His sister has to deal with depression. I have two questions. Does any of this crap add to the story and make it better? My second question is simple. Do you think anyone with at least average intellegence will believe this? In honesty, this was a pretty bad attempt. You should run your story by some other people before you write the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s not right but my sister is my favorite person I love fucking but that’s been a long time ago and now she won’t fuck me we did everything and fucked 3 times before

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous