All Comments on 'Double or Nothing Ch. 09'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
Brother is clearly submissive. Go with it.

The way he willingly submits to what the two girls do to, and with, him demonstrates that he prefers to be dominated. I'm not implying "whips and dildos and leather-clad dominatrix sex", but more like a man who enjoys being the bottom in a Mistress/Slave relationship. The other side of the coin in this situation is that both of the girls clearly enjoy being the tops in the Domination & Submission aspect of their experimentation. This series has included exhibitionism and voyeurism, bondage, CFNM, and has certainly implied D&S... The next logical step would be for one or both of the girls to assume the role of Mistress while he embraces his role of Slave.

Whichever direction you continue your series is obviously up to you, and I look forward to reading future chapters. You're a talented writer, and I've always felt you earned the 5 Stars I give you. (Just don't make us all wait so long between chapters, please?)

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Very Nice

Thank you for another interesting chapter. I gave you another 5 stars for this chapter.

Guys are funny creatures in as much as they will do almost anything to get some pussy. I really loved the chapter where both of you were out on the trail in the woods and hope you go back there in another chapter now that your relationship with your brother has developed. Thanks....

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite addition

you always leave me wanting more I wonder what happens next

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, all of you!

I am glad to be back after a ridiculously busy summer. I don't yet know where this story goes next, but that's nothing new :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great series

very good story. hope that it will go on. next time they can do it with a strap-on or a little bit anal play, but thats your decision. thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding, as always

This is one of the best series I've encountered. Not only is the story line great, but the format is excellent as well. Each section is short, sweet, and to the point, and you always leave me wanting more. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spectacular

I've been checking back pretty much every day since the last chapter and I think yesterday was the first day I didn't, ha that'll teach me to be impatient. This was so incredibly worth the wait though. I honestly thought you were going to leave it with Emily and Jordan making love while you watched, which would've been fine, but I really like that you've opened up the potential for further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worth

the wait -5*****s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG you are back.

I have been waiting for this story. Love love love your work. I wish I could meet you. I dont know what it is but your words bring me to orgasim with out me even touching my penis.

keep me cuming lol...

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Wow, I'm really glad you all enjoy this little story

I have to admit it's a great deal of fun to write. It tickles me a great deal to know that my "little bro" Jordan isn't the only man I can make have an orgasm just by typing ;)

B

RaySunRaySunover 11 years ago
A Fucking Masterpiece!

And it just keeps getting better and better!

Big sister is certainly fixated on Emily's Little Brown Jewel!

And I'm over here eagerly awaiting where THAT is going.

Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be Rubbing One Off-worthy.

You're certainly the perfectly-talented enough one to pull it off, Brandi!

Bring It On! ............ SOON! Like tomorrow or so. Heh Heh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

This story is getting better, I feel a secret from Jordan, based on the streaker involving Emily's brother coming soon.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Another twist

This is the first time I paused to wonder if the sister did something I'm not sure she would realistically do. I know that's worded poorly, but I was jolted that she would so willingly be penetrated by Jordan. But the more I ponder, the less I'm jolted. The connection is there, the desire is there, and it's cloaked by the fact that Jordan thinks it's Emily (although I must point out that almost every woman I've been with has "felt" a bit different at first). But all that aside, I'm thrilled to have been able to read this. I know you put a lot of time and effort into it, and I want you to know that it's seriously appreciated. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have my "climax," and I hope to get to continue this later. Thanks again. You're blessed with some real skills.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Well, pg

I have become somewhat attached to these characters, but I think this story has played itself out. I'm more interested now in exploring some other themes.

If you go back and look at one of my comments, I said I really don't actually approve of what this sister and brother are up to. I think that reluctance on my part has played out pretty clearly in the story as it developed.

So many readers wrote, here or in private, that they hoped Jordan would finally get to have sex with his sister, that little ol' me, here, being dead set against that, decided to offer them one final tease.

Jordan gets full penetration and orgasm inside his big sister.

But he'll never know it.

Thank you so much for bringing me back to these stories :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brandie (69)

Ah but who is the 6 and who is the 9 or is it 6:)/9

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's 9 without 10?

I think you should cap off this story with a big finale! It's been so great so far. You are a first rate writer.

I also wonder if you've ever thought about fictionalizing some of your own personal life stories. Might be really steamy for everyone.

Thanks for the stories!

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Why, thank you, anonymous!

You made me smile :) See?

A very few of my stories contain fictionalized parts of my life.

And as for extending this series, I thought it was over at around Chapter 4, but then, one thing led to another....

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Will there be more?

Do tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where did you go?

I got used to seeing new Double or Nothing chapters for a while there and I thought for sure you'd write one more or so. Now I see you haven't had any new stories at all. Where did you go?

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Very very busy

with end-of-the-year stuff. It's been an amazing year for me in so many ways, and this place and its readers have surely been a part of it. But there are other mouths to feed. I've been missing it lately, as you can see by the fact that I dropped by to say "Hi."

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad to see you back.

Hope to see more. Thanks for not totally abandoning us. :)

Chrismom310Chrismom310over 11 years ago
What happens next?

Look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would love the girls to masturbate together....

...I think that seeing two girls watching each other masturbate and feeding off of each other's excitement is so incredibly erotic. Perhaps Jordan can be blindfolded so that he can only listen to the girls' arousal and to Emily breathlessly describing what his sister is doing to herself. Maybe his hands tied to the arms of a chair so that the only way he can stimulate himself is by squeezing his thighs and anus tightly until he shoots his cum out without being touched.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous!

Those are neat ideas, and you've got me thinking about how I could work them into a story.

I'm not sure I want to revisit this series, although I must confess I do feel a certain fondness for these characters.

The thing that makes this series special to me is that each new chapter was really unexpected, so if I do extend it, it would be when this odd little mind of mine finds a way to take your ideas and run off with them with some kind of whole new twist.

I hope you'll go ahead and read some of my other little stories. And I just sent in a new, longer one that should go "live" on the site in a few more days.

Thank you again, from my heart :) It is truly nice to hear from you.

B

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Chrismom

I have a little bit more already on the site, and a much longer new one that I just submitted.

Look for it in a few days, ok?

B

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
2nd Time, This Series

For some reason I didn't comment when I read this series before, though I always gave a rating, mostly 5*s. 'Guess I was hoping you would continue, Brandie69. It is certainly one of the best series on this site, and opened up interesting avenues of eroticism. You are a very talented writer, and great at wringing out the last bit of feeling in your work. I can hardly believe there were so few recent comments. All the best!

igetspamedigetspamedabout 9 years ago
More please!

I wish you would continue this series. Very few multiple chapter stories I have read here have the depth, detail and don't fall into the same old patterns. This was very unique. Thank you.

JoelTorridJoelTorridabout 8 years ago
One or two more would be perfect...

Amazing series! Wonderful character development. And increasingly hot situations involving all the characters. You don't fall into the trap that so many other writers of erotic fiction do, by having the characters going all the way too soon. Each story was like a continued and escalating tease. Each one taking a small step toward the inevitable. It was a tease that I didn't want to end...I found myself not wanting them to go all the way. I just wanted them to get a little closer. I know that they have done the deed now. And even though Jordan doesn't realize who he just came inside of, there may not be much further this story can go. Maybe that is why you haven't continued it. But I would still love to read one or two more. I'm not ready for the story of Jordan, his sister, and Emily to be over yet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Fantastic series, truly erotic! I love your writing and pacing of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really hot! write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous