All Comments on 'Forsaken: Good Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SERIOUSLY SICK PSYCHO!

The cut and paste, evil, and racist diatribes that Samuelx submits to Literotica.com are clear indications that he is a dangerous psychopath juvenile / teenager who is a danger to all concerned in his community.

Canada should immediately arrest and extradite Samuelx to Haiti!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sane and Rational

Samuelx sounds quite sane and rational to me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Then both of you are psychos

Read all his stories (not only this one) and you will understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your sick

Your crazy as hell and need to log off your computer and go outside and get some sense.They need too extradite you to the firey burning Pitts of hell. Sick Fuck

emj417emj417over 11 years ago

This character sounds arrogant as he literally hoist himself upon a pedestal as a good bm. There are good bm that work everyday, takes care of their family, etc--for some reason I believe these would not be considered good bm in this author's opinion. I felt that the character should maybe seek mental help to find out why he hates who and what he is. I agree with the ending statement and you love who you love. This character seems to settle for Brittney and he has put her on a pedestal ---when she falls off, his head will explode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wth

Why is everyone jumping on this guy like he posted mein kame or something? And how is this even remotely racist? As a black man who strives to be appreciated as an intellectual rather than as an athlete, musician, rapper or sex object (all of these tropes are presented and accepted elsewhere on this site), I can apprecieate the character's anger at being misunderstood or rejected by other black people simply for acting the way I was raised. Does the story present black women unfairly? Yes, it does. But on a site where half the interracial stories are black guys gang-raping white women, or some weird cuckold thing that I refuse to try to wrap my head around, it's shocking that this is the story people decide to jump on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

With anon why are you all jumping down Samuelx back and calling him a racist and a sick fuck when there are plenty of stories here on literotica that portray black men as ignorant criminals with big dicks that know how to fuck, rappers, or athletes. As a black woman I agree it portrays black women in a negative light but I have read plenty of stories here on literotica that portray black men negatively, especially interracial stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Supporters should read his stories

before claiming that he is a good sane man. Bullshit. He is a sick fuck and the people who gravitate to this story are either black men who have a fetish for white women and feel the same as he does or black women who came to tell him to leave us the fuck alone.

As for all of the stories on here portraying black men in a bad light, um, they are written by black men including samuelx so you have yourselves to blame. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU LIKE BUT LEAVE BLACK WOMEN ALONE ALREADY....trust me, we don't/won't miss samuel, we are actually glad he prefers white women, we just want to be left the fuck alone already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoa

If y'all don't like his stories or they offend you then stop fucking reading them when they come out. I mean if there is a. Author that I don't like then I don't read there shit. Its obvious that y'all like something about his writing if you all read ever damn story that he writes and comment on them. It just seem ignorant as hell to me because I have read all of his stories and as black woman yes it portrays us negatively but it's his damn opinion in how he views black women. I just don't see how when a woman whether black or white can write a story portraying our black men negatively and y'all give them praise on a good story but when a man black or white does it he's a sick fuck and should die. Y'ALL NEED TO STOP BEING FUCKING HIPPOCRITES AND GET REAL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's not an attack against black women. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Look people, this guy is an amazing author. This is just a one of his stories! While lots of it seem so close to a reality, I feel it should be taken with a grain of salt. I still love this author and I still love black men, regardless of if it's a story is about why SOME black men love white women. So many of you take it so personally, forgetting that A) Maybe this is what the Character( not the author) prefers and it makes sense seeing how women have treated him before( would you still like black men if you were treat this way) and B) This story( if you REALLY LOVE BLACK MEN) should NOT take away your love for them. This is just one story from a guy who has written many stories about how he finds black women to be phenomenal! I've had this done to me before black men too, who told me I was acting too white or too proper or I wouldn't put out and yet still, while it did hurt, I found comfort in knowing it was just one guy's valueless opinion. There are plenty of others out there for me. BILLIONS! So STOP TAKING ANY STORY THAT IS NOT BETWEEN A BLACK MAN AND A BLACK WOMAN AS AN INSULT!! You are getting your feelings hurt for no reason. ANYONE who claims that can't find a good black man or good black women is a bold face liar. There are scores of them out there. Maybe it's you who is the problem. You with your assumptions, your judgement. You are your biggest enemy. Remember that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2134 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...