All Comments on 'Tough Nut to Swallow'

by Slipperywhenwett

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Well written. What happened later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good one

Great story. I remember the first time I gave a bj just like it happened yesterday. I still like sucking cock. Not to in to the taste any more but, the control you have over a man is wonderfull.

Please share more!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Nice writing!

Nicer result! :+))))

Your story shines...because you share your inner dialog with us!

And everything in it is normal and natural.

Your concerns will disappear when Vince returns the favor!

(If he doesn't, you know where to find me! :+))))))))))

DavidSouthUKDavidSouthUKover 11 years ago
Excellent story

Beautifully written, very real story, sexy and engaging. Fabulous start :-)

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
A great first story

It's our great good fortune that you decided to try your hand at writing.

This is a very good start. Good story line, well written with completely believable dialog. Five star all the way. Now keep it going, please.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 11 years ago
sweet and innocent and VERY realistic......

Hi sww....LOL....great first effort and perfect springboard for many more chapters in your "coming (or cumming) of age" saga...... I liked that NOBODY was DDD or 11" or could hold off all night....I am sure many readers could commiserate with your progression and your curiosity and your eagerness..... the well-edited and proofread work makes for MUCH more pleasurable reading too!!

Next chapter??

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 11 years ago
Five stars

Hard to believe that this was the author's "virgin" effort (so to speak)

Believable in detail (I'm glad we were spared the 10 inch cock fantasy) and very well paced - but what was her partner in crime doing? Wasn't she supposed to be giving HER boyfriend a blowjob at the same time?

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 11 years ago
Pretty good for an inaugural effort

Some problems, like shifting from past-to-present tense early on, and only for a paragraph, some incorrect words here and there, and minor tonal troubles.

Keep writing, get a proofreader, and keep on writing. This was damned near primo stuff.

SlipperywhenwettSlipperywhenwettover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! I'm working on another submission that I hope to have finished and online soon!

~SWW

BenLongBenLongover 11 years ago
So real

I remember my first one - does anyone ever forget - and this has all the earmarks of being a true tale. Thanks Slippery, let's hear more!

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 11 years ago
Good story!

Boy I missed out in high school.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 11 years ago
Loved it

Stories of sexual exploration are my favorites! Nicely done. I hope you'll share more of your adventures with us.

CanadianMCanadianMover 11 years ago
Great Job

Great first story. Really enjoyed it. Great descriptions of your feelings and reactions. I do hope you will post more. Cheers, Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Awesome story and descriptions. I love reading about real life events, or made up stories that seem like they are real life. I hate reading stories that seem like a scene out of a porn movie. Real life is MUCH better than porn and honesty trumps fantasy!

luvjuice43luvjuice43over 11 years ago
Great story Slippery!

I hope you very first bj was just as eventful as the young lady in the story. I've tried to write some of my first times but not being able to tell that I was fifteen and she was 35 is difficult at best. Check one of my stories and tell me what you think. Billy

dwboidwboiover 11 years ago
Fanastic first story!

Wow - this is great. It's incredibly erotic, mostly because it's so real. You've managed to capture the awkward fumbling of youth in a way that makes the scene come alive, which few writers seem to be able to do. I very rarely post.

I would love for you to continue the story; what about the rest of the bet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Good story, well told and still pretty sexy. Would love to read more in the series. It definitely has potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Was it meant to be funny?

Someone wearing 28AA bra? And why "we're going to have to do it at some point." So naive! And that mentality for someone supposed to be 18-y-o? They are more like kids of 14. Or was the author really not that naive but merely tried to twist things to fit in with the 18-y-o rule set by Literotica? Well, a good story wasted!

JonnyJonJonnyJonabout 11 years ago
OH HELL YEAH!!!

Please keep writing, I love good blow job stories! I would Love a sucking from you!

ArtyGeeArtyGeealmost 11 years ago
Nice piece of work

Very nice story, plausible and realistic. I love the VELOCITY bit.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous