All Comments on 'The Big Question'

by DenverYo

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"Jenny and I have been married for three years now. A couple months ago I finally got up the nerve to tell her about my fantasy of her being with another man, perhaps with a regular lover."

I stopped reading at that point...and voted 1 star other non cuckolds should do the same thing. Unless of course they get off on such things. I am sure many WACC's and bitch whores will spank all over their keyboards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Couldn't agree more with the previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Come on, let's flush them right now!"

and that is the advice I would give anyone whose writing is this horrible.

Run your stories through a shredder, and flush them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
glad to see

Even though I had a feeling what the big question was, you were nice enough to tell me in the first paragraph that I was right and I was able to pass up the rest of your shoddy writing, yes your first paragraph was an English nightmare, and give you one more star than your sick ass deserves. I say one more star because there isn't a zero score option. Go back to being a peeping tom or pedophile or what ever perverted thing gets you off and don't write again.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Should be in Fetish

Not LW. Writing so-so. Not sure why they are married. Ménage a trois? She's having another man's child? No character development and unexplained how this is part of his fantasy. How will the child see this? Two daddies? Fetish it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have a fantasy...

That this author shuts the fuck up and goes away.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Another WACC writer! NOT HIRING!

Sorry the position of Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold Writer for this section has been filled already. Please move along to the Fetish section to join the rest of the WACCs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dreadful!

When you think you´ve already seen every wimp, there come an author along and proves you wrong. "Loving wives" more and more turn into "Loving wimps". Perhaps it is the right time to search other foren?

DenverYo: Stop writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bowlers can fuck

Whenever I want to watch my wife fuck another guy we always go to the bowling alley. We've found that they have bigger dicks than golfers too.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
I did not like the subject matter but it was well-written

Needs more, though. What will his girl friend think, how will their families react, etc.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Had to laugh as I remember how awkward it was to find lovers for my wife when we first started the cuckold lifestyle sixteen years ago. Still looking for a live-in we both agree on.

I also get a laugh at the unmarried republican trolls sitting in their pee stained shorts telling you how terrible you are. Reminds me of the joke "Doc, it hurts when I do this" Doc then says "Then don't do that"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Garbage

When Donnie grows a dick and becomes a man he will realize that there are things that just don't go better with coke . Axiom number 1 never ever ever marry your slut or fuck pig they are by definition just that he married his guess what? MAGGOTS GOT REAL SICK ON THIS ONE.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
More of the Same

Sad really. What has happened to LW's? Every story is about cuckolding. To bad isn't it? Well written just shit for content. Fetish maybe?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
this is why I started going more toward SOL

every fucking story lately has been about some sorry ass fucker that want his wife to fuck half of the state, and bring him fresh creampies.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
sorry I read this one

really fucked up

bigglesbigglesover 11 years ago
Another category needed

I quite liked the story and if someone had a magic key that would make it work for us then I'd buy one but there is one good point in the comments -

There must be some other types of story in the LW catergory, its just that most of them are cuckold variety. Perhaps we can please have a "wives shared" category so the other types of Loving Wife can be more easily found.

One other thing though - It was good right up to the point that she wanted to come off the pill and move the lover in permanent. Then it lost me.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Clearlake cuck...

...you're an idiot. No-one can pan this crap? It's lame writing from a mentally ill source, so maybe you should wonder why you keep "doing it"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another sick chucky writer

what sickos want there wives to fuck other men.. ?????? mostly these sick writersor perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your'e not hiding behing the Interracial Love tag on this one.

Expect low scores for posting a Fetish story in LW. Thanks for posting so I can vote on your other stories as well.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 11 years ago
1 star

It might be satire, but it is not sharp enough.

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
Yeah, it was OK until

they make him come over and live with them and make him the daddy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Losers

Have trouble finding a guy to boff your gorgeous Sweetie? Go bowling and find an insurance agent! WTF??? (who is also your bowling partners' son?). Why not try a sushi/sashimi chef or two?

Go to a Stock-Car Race - with a cold keg! They'll be standing in line - and ready to go extra laps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yikes, more sickos

Not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

First sentence was enough of a deterrent. Score for wrong category. Men who want to turn wives into whores and watch them have a fetish.

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
Hip Hip Horray for something that is truly a "Loving Wife" story.

I get so frustrated over authors thinking a story about a cheating whore and divorce story being about a 'Loving' Wife. A wife that cheats without the Husband permission is not a truly 'Loving" Wife. When she has permission from the Husband to take a lover then she is a 'Loving' Wife.

A recent commenter said this is in the wrong category that it should be in 'Fetish'. While he has only a very small point, this story really fits what this category was originally about. The non-erotic stories about cheating wives being divorced belong somewhere else. Say, Isn't there a section called 'Non-Erotic'?

Thank You for a story that truly belongs in this category.

John

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
............& more

@ johnstang2 The readers vote showing what story belongs to this category and .....& more means cheating wife and divorce her stories belongs in this hun!!!! We sexual majority male readers likes them!!!!!!!!!!!!! To get rid of a cheating slut wife and to change with a Second Chance woman is extramarital fun for sexual majority male people!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology

I am sorry.... hub

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
& more..........

If the betrayed husbands in the story can do extrem super revenge aginst the cheating wives (not violance) and against the loverboys. that is the true extramarital fun for the sexual majority husband characters.........and the sexual majority male readers as well!!!!!!!!!!!

A Mr Thomas Jefferson wrote once everybody deserves to be happiness, so not only the cheater wives, loverboys and whimp willing cuckolds but the sexual majority husbands as well!!!!!!!!!! Consequence-revenge stories show a way to get extramarital fun for a sexual majority betrayed husband and the happines or happines oportunity for them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit of a fetish story

If Donnie moves in with them and gets Jennie pregnant, won't Donnie and Jennie have more in common than her and her husband.

I wonder if Bob will be moved to the guest room and become only an observer, watching Donnie and Jennie fucking while he strokes his cock.

A good fetish, but it would be a very hard situation to live with, especially when Jennie's belly starts swelling up with Donnie's baby, and she begins to love the father of her baby more than her husband.

I would think that Bob would start feeling like an outsider soon after Jennie started to show her being pregnant.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
I guess it's a OK story, if both hubby and wife are on the same page.

I do think that the name of the main character is absent tells the story about how significant he actually is. Once Jennie is pregnant with Donnie's child, he will become even more insignificant as the bond between Jannie and Donnie grows stronger.

falcon29falcon29over 11 years ago
Not Good

It was just okay until the ending. The addition of a kid would only drive the husband and Jennie apart. The rest of it didn't bother me, but the 'get my wife pregnant' idea, did. I wouldn't be writing if you had maybe included the husband with them - if he likes her cream pies he really wants to suck a cock - or if Donnie brought in a partner for the husband.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
It's one thing to be an active participant, or even an observer...

...but this guy seems determined to pair his wife up with another guy and then drive a wedge between himself and his wife. The marriage will be doomed the moment she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why All The Comments

She already relates to, is a part of, belongs to and is emtionally attached to Donnie so...who is this guy who put the ring on her finger? Oh - wait, yes he pays the bills and takes responsibility for everything .

What a joke, he thinks he's married but she isn't.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh no

Not another perverted wimp writer!!!!!

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
Huh, now wait a minute!!!!!

"To get rid of a cheating slut wife and to change with a Second Chance woman is extramarital fun for sexual majority male people!!!!!!"

In what universe does that pertain to a "Loving Wife"? Not mine! A "Loving Wife" does not betray her husband. A "Loving Wife" will only have extramarital fun when the husband allows it.

"Consequence-revenge stories show a way to get extramarital fun for a sexual majority betrayed husband and the happines or happines oportunity for them."

Question: Would these these majority betrayed husbands call the soon to be ex-wife a "LOVING WIFE"? I can answer that - hell no. Then why put stories about that under the heading "Loving Wife". It should be under "Betrayed Husband's" or non erotic as most of those stories have no erotic value what-so-ever.

"A bit of a fetish story" - "Should be in Fetish"

Funny you all should mention that cause this is supposed to be a fetish category about stories such as this one. I remember when this category from a long time ago before any divorce stories ever appeared here. It only slowly started to get to be a betrayed husband category and NOT a "Loving Wife" category that it is today.

I for one am sick and tired of seeing such stories under a fetish heading such as this one. Its rather funny and sad at the same time.

I will admit I enjoy them stories too. But when a story that I see really belongs in this category appears, comments, such as the ones here, happen that sickens me.

Am I in the majority? No, the minority. But I am educated enough to realize the majority is putting stories about divorce into a "fetish category" called "Loving Wives" that is about husbands who gives the wives permission to have extra-marital affairs. That is like calling a very popular football star a nerd.

Sorry dude who wrote the story. I thought it was good considering. Its just started a topic that is a very sore subject to me. I gave it 5 stars btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why dont all you sick fucks who get off on leaving rancid remarks not read these stories.

You don't like ?

1. Stop reading

2. Read something else

Unless its about you jerking off as you spill your bile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOL!

"You don't like ?

1. Stop reading

2. Read something else

Unless its about you jerking off as you spill your bile", he/she says.

Hmm. You don't like the comments? Pity. I suggest the following;

1. Stop reading

2. Read something else

3. Go fuck yourself.

Have a great day!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Donnie

Don't guess Donnie will have a problem if the cuck wants to take.him in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I heard the news reports but didn’t realize how bad the cuck virus had spread

If this is your life and you try to convince people it is a good one, you are either delusional or have some type of screw loose. It is unnatural and disturbing to think your goal is to be an inferior person in your own life. You can’t be holding your man card any more and just will end up paying the bills, raising the bastards and dying alone in a basement wondering why your life was so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yummy!

I did love the story. Wish I had a hubby or bf like you. At least the man in the story is caring and loving enough to allow his wife to have the pleasure she needs.

As for all the whining little babies, I would bet the reason they're complaining is just insecurity. It's better to acknowledge reality and have fun with it than to be in their position. I doubt many have faithful SO's, but they don't know it. Face it, guys, your tiny little worms aren't enough for a real woman.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This is some seriously bad horse sh*t from one subhuman with no self respect and a serious case if needing to speak to a mental health professional.

Yes its a story but his mind went there, which would promise this is the type of thing he enjoys, so lets hope he gets some help, comes out of the closet so he doesnt vicariously suck potent child producing dick through his wife, if they do this in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous