All Comments on 'My Marriage to 8 Men: A Story of Polyandry'

by Passionate_Lass

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lot of BS

Polyandrous marriage is practised in some part of India,Central Africa and the Pacific Islands,et cetera never in SEA but SEA have polygamy and it is rampant all throughout the region.Your story is a bit off and polyandry marriage partners are normally primeval,tribal and do not have the luxury setting of a polygamous marriage.

Though a story of fantasy a good writer would always his background knowledge of subject he intends to write on.For this I give you only -cos you are lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I thought it was an interesting turn

You always multiple wives, but rarely multiple husbands. I found it an interesting change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start!

Well, I gave you four stars because you are not at all lazy. This is an involved project and show much promise. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tibetans sometimes practice polyandry

It is also central to the Indian epic, the Mahabharata.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's fantasy

And I like it. The first jerk here can get off his high horse and play along or go away. I'm looking forward to the rest of this series.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Wow ! She is going to have a sore pussy for a long time.

With eight horny guys fucking her, it will be like she is pulling a train every night.

A good start to what could be a very interesting story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too short

Nothing happens. It's all intro.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous