All Comments on 'Mary's Day Arrived At Last'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She's not

mature, she's just a cheating slut that betrayed everything she had promised to her husband and by extension, to her family. 1 star because there are no minus stars.

kplusmckplusmcover 11 years ago
wankers

the other comments are from wankers, who cares if she cheated the story was good if her old man can't take care of her her son can hope there are a couple of more chapters about their life and maybe the three friends can have her together before she cuts them off completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW...the comments are across the board.

I liked the story. Thought it had a good touch. Not much dialogue, but sex was good.

I hope you can write a Chapter 2.

Thanks Don

PetermassurePetermassureover 11 years ago
WELL DONE

Yes there were some problems but overall good story, once again the people who put negative comments have not got the balls to comment using their names !!!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

How come all these people who are quite prepared to criticise such stories as this are never prepared to put their names to the criticism? Perhaps they don't have the balls!

Good story, well written and hot. I especially liked the inference that her son bred her at the end of the story, lucky boy.

ArthurG77ArthurG77over 11 years ago
splendid!

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a typically great story from QW

Mary is a mature woman, with a mature woman's passions and needs between her legs. Of course over the years she's enjoyed hard cock up inside her, but now her sexual journey is over. She's discovered the one big hard cock she'll always want up that wonderful hairy hole between her legs--her own son Mike's cock. A real good choice. Like plenty of boys when it comes to their mother, Mike has a very special feeling for that warm wet hole of hers. It's Mike's own birth canal, the passageway he came into the world through. His own mother's cunt. Even just thinking those words has the boy practically busting through his pants and creaming all over the place. But that won't do for Mary. She knows exactly where she wants her darling baby boy to cream--it's up the same cunt he came out of. And for Mike that's his deepest most secret dream come true. Nothing's ever felt as good--as right--as having his young cock surrounded by layers of loving mommy-twat. He knows instinctively that this is where he's meant to blow his young balls, this is where he's meant to shoot his semen. So he fucks his mother and gives her a great big twatful of what he's got for her in those hot and very potent balls of his. Unbeknownst to Mike, he's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. The cycle of nature is complete, and Mary is happy and serene. She's made her beloved Mike a daddy and herself a grandma at the same time.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****HOT AZZ read. Good sex scenes. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous