All Comments on 'Just Relax'

by Ravenswing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
carlieplumcarlieplumover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

Inventive, creative, a little sly. Not the usual for this category. Five stars.

mykal642mykal642over 11 years ago

good start to a story line. needs chapter 2 now with the two of them getting it on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OH, DAMN...

...YES!!!!

[pant], [pant], [pant]...

...

five stars...

...

MORE, DAMMIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!

You been GONE for 10 years, and you come back for this!?!

5 stars

WELCOME BACK!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good to have you back!

The story is great. A simple as it is, you can see the changes in Mel as she "relaxes". Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A nice MC story for a change.

Not degrading or some bimbofication that too many authors do. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good read

I enjoyed it. I like hypno stories...looking forward to more.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Fantastic - A Work Of ART

I admire this soft and quiet, yet magical creation. My bride of 49 years and I share a long-standing family homestead (64 years is a long time for N Texas, rural Dallas) on this modestly chilling Sunday afternoon ... watching the BBC series "The Queens Palaces". My visual attention to the televised British treasures repeatedly drifted away to resolve the wonder of knowing where your well-crafted seduction of Mel leads her. To date, you've given Pat a more than humane ability to keep his talents guided toward expanding her awakening without humiliation. Will it continue? I'll be sharing this tale with my bride and we will be checking back for further progress in Pat's intentions and what new directions he takes. You've begun a fantasy to equal the entertainment value of a BBC production. Thank You.

Tony Clarke. Aka. nellabarely2 on Literotica

dynakid1@yahoo.com

gondaolgondaolover 10 years ago
Just short of great

Why did she not want to have him while fully aware?

HypnoFetishGuyHypnoFetishGuyover 2 years ago

So. Close to reality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavenswing@Ravenswing
573 Followers
I'm a computer programmer with a long-time interest in role-playing games and fantasy writing. You can't get much more fantastic than erotica, but I like to mix that with a fantastic element as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES