All Comments on 'Memoir of a Hedonist Ch. 02'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are you real?

If so...you are beautiful.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Of course I'm real, silly!

What else would I be.

Thank you :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is the story depicting real events?

This was so hot! I have often fantasized that I would tell my lover about wanting her to make love to me in this way. She is the first to open my anal cravings. She enjoys rubbing my anus while pleasuring me orally and then sliding her middle finger inside just when I'm about to cum... It drives me wild!

With practice do you feel you can have an orgasm from the other end of the toy?

Great story, thank you!

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Practice?

It isn't a matter of practice. It's just a matter of taking the necessary time :)

B

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Quite explosive

"I imagined that it was my penis I was holding, and I timed the strokes of my hips with those of my hand."

That sentence jumped off the screen at me. It's that attention to detail and insight that sets her prose apart from so many others, taking a story beyond the "been there, done that" to a place that is absolutely real.

There's a touch of the bittersweet in me after several readings of the "hedonist" chapters. I have a wonderful relationship with my wife, but nothing like the open sexuality and willingness to explore it that is depicted here. Sometimes, I wish it were so for me. But mostly I'm content with what I have -- but also appreciative of the places literature such as this can take me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous