All Comments on 'The Crusader Ch. 09'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story line!

Woody, I'm a big fan of your stories and the Crusader series is my favorite. Please continue to keep us informed about Rollie, Tully and all of the other characters.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Lots of fun

Everyone knows that the survivors write History and so the pastor naturally, becomes a speaker for the dead.

All of these stories are interesting and hold our attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved the whole series of The Crusader. Wholly amused by the fact that your stories lack what makes Literotica, Literotic, i.e. boodles of sex, but they score such excellent votes. Thank you for an excellent series of yarns, will follow your contributions for more, you have written a truly great series of stories. Well done.

Best Regards

Popeye from Australia.

HHCongerHHCongerabout 11 years ago
MORE

Have read all 9 of the chapters (or short Stories) this series is up there with some of the best writers of crime drama. Would like to keep reading the saga of these private crime fighters. Is there more to come or are you done with this series? let your fans know........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad

I enjoyed the entire story for the second time and the fact there was little or no sex didn't deter from the read at all. The sad part is there have been no new stories for a long time, I have re read some of them and still enjoy them. Please don't stop putting your stories here or at least tell us where your stories can easily be found.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun read

and the no sex fit well. I just felt you needed applause from 2014.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Yeah.... more!!

BigDchefBigDchefabout 9 years ago
More

A grand set of characters & fun stories

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Good Writing And Good Stories!

Wow, I'm not sure what's better, this series or the cowboys. I enjoyed the hell out of these 9 stories. What a cast of characters. Sir, you did well. Thank you for all 9 of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best yet, oh did not I say that about the last one?

I think I would recognize one of your stories even without your name on it because somewhere in it you would say "ergo". That is not a complaint just your "tell". This group of stories were top of the line. so on to the next. and life goes on.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2nd read loved it as the 1st time

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent work!

If you decide to write more or hopefully publish, just put a note on your stat page. I will be the first in line.

Thank you for your time, effort and for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story wish you would add more to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Entertaining and enjoyable

Late to the party, but I do hope you'll continue on with Chambers & Associates. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bloody brilliant

The whole series was and is fantastic.

I hope that you have more of this series in the pipeline.

Well done mate

slm59slm59about 5 years ago
Awesome Series

One of the best series of stories that I've read. I'll beg and plead if it will help you decide to write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm amazed

I was thinking of all of your stories that I have read, from the old west to more modern times and wondered how you get all of the information and knowledge about the different times and areas and talkin' like the people in the area where they are living in

those stories.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 2 years ago

MISS YOUR WRITING SIR. ALL I CAN SAY IS.

PLZ COME BACK. YOUR MISSED BY ALL OF US OLD GUYS.....! and if not. Thank you for what you left us. And good luck to you where ever you ended up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like everyone else your writing is 10 stars.

Now one comment for you and other authors who write about military personnel.

The only branch of the military who you can use the word Soldier is the Army.

The marines they are Marines, Navy they are Sailors, and Air force are Airmen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish you were still writing.

This was an excellent series.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Another great series of stories, hope you write some more! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2293 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Crusader Series Info

SIMILAR Stories