All Comments on 'A Good Black Man In Ottawa'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Samuelx = Seriously Mentally Ill She/Male

Samuelx is a seriously ill psychopath who is in dire need of psychological help before he self-destructs. Obviously he is a juvenile / teenager who is a self-proclaimed hater of all elements of the human race.

The cut and paste, evil, and racist diatribes that Samuelx submits to Literotica.com are clear indications that he is a dangerous psychopath juvenile / teenager who is a danger to all concerned in his community.

ALSO he/she needs to be banned from having Internet Access as Samuelx is a dangerously sick pyscho!

Canada should immediately arrest and extradite Samuelx to Haiti!

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
How many variations of the same story can an idiot write?

This Spamuelx retard is seriously disturbed. Someone needs to take away your access to a computer and the internet, and leave you to amuse yourself with an Etch-A-Sketch. You suck as a writer. Hell, you suck. Period.

I almost never even bother clicking on your stories anymore. I used to, just to skip right down to the rating so I could torpedo you with a "1", but frankly, you're not worth my time. AND, with as many copy-and-paste pieces of garbage that you submit, who WOULD have enough time? ("Replace da 'Haitian' wit 'Canadian' and den I hit da ENTER button. Huh? Wha' was dat jus' now? Did I almost have an original thought? Heh-heh-heh. Me? An original thought? Duuuuh. Dat's CRAZY t'inkin'. Dat's what dat is. Now, replace da 'bisexual' with 'tranvestite' and den I hit da ENTER button again. ...Duh. ...Duh.")

Saying you suck is like saying "The ocean is wet." It's the understatement of the year. You give NEW MEANINGS to talentless and insipid. You deserve your own mention in the urban dictionary.

"Spamuelx" : 1} Someone utterly lacking in talent and creativity, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 2} Someone who submits the same thing, over and over and over, with minor changes, and is too retarded to realize just how completely fucking stupid they look in doing so. 3} A masochist who gets off on spamming the same sick, and poorly written, shit, especially (or maybe specifically) when the the only comments they ever get boil down to "YOU FUCKING SUCK."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bleh

Having learned my lesson reading the other boring story about the Lebanese and Hatian man, i skimmed through and only lost 20 seconds of my life this time:) Keep trying though Samuelx.

Anonymous you here again with yr psycho she male talk? Just take a \_ and stop trying to mobilize the masses, haven't u heard of freedom of speech?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid niggers

canaDUH sux you stupid knuckledragging nigger

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why?

Why do y'all stupid yes STUPID ASSES keep reading his stories if you hate them and say that he is mentally I'll or sick fuck like really. Are you that ignorant???? I mean I bet that you were that one dumb ass kid that touches the stove and gets burned and turns right back around and touches it again like two seconds later like damn don't you learn. He's not going to change his writing techniques a d y'all aren't going to like them so smart thing to do is to not read it duh. Just damn ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As someone who would gladly

sign a petition to get him off this site. We stopped reading his stories (one was enough for me), we are trying to get him off this site. He is a sick little fuck and I can't login to this site without having to pass 2 or 3 of his stories. We wish he'd go away!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not impressed...

The whole thing has the feel of someone trying to impress their intolerant views in the vague semblance of a story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...