All Comments on 'Houseguest'

by cubsrule1972

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lovebothsexeslovebothsexesover 11 years ago
making love

one of the best stories I've read.one doesn't read about two men making love to one another often

HornygingerHornygingerover 11 years ago
Very Hot

That was a brilliant story, made me extremely hot & horny.

shang40shang40over 11 years ago
superb

making love to black cock is good in many ways ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wanted it

I lived with Jane,we shared a 2 bedroom flat,she is comfortable with it because she feels i protect her.She sometimes brings home a guy i hear them fucking sometimes,i dress in pantyhose,panties and usually stroke myself when they do.Tonight,sure enough,i hear them talk.I wait,then i walk out in the dark to get a drink,i hear the door,then the steps into the kitchen,shit,i duck down behind the lounge,its Jane,she walks to the toilet,i wait,and wait,then the door,its the guy,he walks to the sink,i quickly move to the bedroom,oh there you are,i duck into her bedroom,under the covers,you alright now,i mumble yes,time of the month eh,yeh as he got back under the covers.I was still in my panties,his hand found my bottom,under my panties to my hole,i flinched,like i said i will be gentle as his now lubed finger moved around and in to me,then out,then his greased cock placed at my hole.He said,i will let you move back as he kept it firmly against me,i didnt move,but his hand moved to my front,so i held it and eased back until my hole opened letting his head in,i gasped,he moved a little forward and the head went into me,the tension on my hole easing a bit as the shaft entered me.He said thats it as he opened me up gradually,until i felt his hairs on my arse,he pulled back,shit,my insides felt like they were being sucked out,then in and then he began to fuck me,oh my ,pain,uncomfortable but my cock grew as he fucked me,then i felt him get bigger and he said cant help it and filled me with his cumm.He kept fucking,easier now,his cumm helping,he was still hard and he just kept fucking,then pulling me up to my knees and for about 5 minutes fucked me long and hard until i couldnt help it as what cumm i had left emptied into the bed,clasping around him and with one last push,emptied the last of his cumm into me.He fell off,plopping out of me,i moved off the bed,out the door and back to my room.i heard Jane come back,but no more noise.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

wonderful description of 2 men making love. It's the way I feel when one of my male lovers kisses me and feeds me his big juicy cock before he fucks my sissy man-pussy deep and hard -- like how I like it.

Please tell us the next chapter. I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous