All Comments on 'Coincidentally By Design'

by PayDay

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Silly hubby

If it wasn't for Steve, his wife and buddy "may" have been content - though torn - by keeping their attraction at arm's length. But no, he had to continue being an asshole and duly suffers the consequences by giving them both reasons to cross the line. Being the chap Steve is, he *will* be pissed and tormented by learning that his wife's paramour is none other than his own friend who just so happens to be more than an acquaintance of hers.

It is written well, though I hoped the frenetic action had morphed into a desperate and explicit coupling, that would convey their amorous rediscovery in greater detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was fucked up. No one to like and everyone to hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a standard cluck wimp story.

Sorry that I did read it. Solid "1."

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Loving Wives does not equate Cuckoldry

I sure wish "Cuckoldry" was its own section. It would spare the angst for many users who expect to read stories about actual loving wives, even though reading about a faithful wife is not as erotic as yarns with wanton strumpets. Therein lies the rub...

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Disagree

I have to disagree with a couple of commenters. This not a typical cuck story where the wife cheats on a normal, faithful guy. She married an ass who ended up telling her to find a lover. The "reunion" took years to happen so the "gravity" of love is not to blame. Past love simply became the characteristic used to choose the lover and not the reason for the affair.

I do sometimes wish there were a category for serious cuck stories though. One of the few sights I know where that subject is being written about so profusely.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
@ rijubhai: Absolutely!

It has become more and more disturbing that a vast number of writers tend to cuckoldry; Although the story may be interesting and worth while reading, the cuck-aspect really turns it to the worst. It´s hard to understand that cuckoldry still gets mixed up with "loving wives", even though more and more complaints reach Literotica and that task shouldn´t be hard to archive..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it--5*****

Don't understand the commentators--they seem to be debating something other than you story. Fuck 'em--keep writing. Thanks, tom anon

PayDayPayDayover 11 years agoAuthor

I write a story, and then I pick a category. The definition of Cuckold: A man married to an adulterous wife. Too bad that's all some see. What's the term for a woman married to an adulterous husband?

The phrase 'Loving Wives' has more than one meaning for a reason. This category is also known as 'Wife Sex Stories" - BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pay Day

Your definition of cuckodry is not complete Its also considered sexual FETISH whereby the man is aroused by situations where his wife is committing adultry. Either way your story was well written but not very erotic 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PAYDAY- there is a word for it!

The female version of a cuckold is a cuckquean. There's actually a story on this site somewhere that explains it.

As for this story, I would've felt better about it if "Alby" had sent her home with an admonition to work on getting a divorce first. As Steve's employer, he may face some liability for sleeping with an employee's wife. Besides, that way both Albert and Beulah maintain the high ground! But that's my way of thinking.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Human brain works with such a method which makes the reader imagine him/herself in the story plot and in the sympathetic character's skin.

The cuckolds have 3 types:

1. Clueless cuckolds: Husbands who do not know his wife has extramarital sex.

2. Unwilling cuckolds: Husbands who do consequence to stop being cuckold, for example divorce with revenge or without revenge, sometime a SUCCESFUL reconcilation.

3. Willing cuckolds: Husbands who likes his wife has extramarital affairs.

The problem is with those stories which show willing cuckolds, because the sexual majority male people can not imagine themselfes in those story situation and 0 erotic for them. Majority of the people must imagine themselfes in a story plot and in a simpathetic character's skin. A sexual majority male people can not imagine himself to be willing cuckold, as many stories try to show.

The problem is not the cheating wives in the stories, because several readers like such cheating wife stories, where the husband discoveres this and does consequence (divorce her with revenge or not revenge) and changes the cheating wife with a better, more beautiful, younger second chance woman or there will be succesful reconcilation, In these story plot and in the husband character's skin a sexual majority male can imagine himself and he can imagine himself with a second chance woman...............

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG

that song fit this perfectly....TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Story!!****

Something different and very entertaining something that the LW site has been in need of for the last month. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
let me get this right

irrespective of the azzhole she is married to. She was his best friend, he lotl her he loved her, she ran off, and before she could get back to him that she loved him to she got pregnant by another man. That man became her husband, now she is cheating on her marriage committing adultry with him, and is realizes he is still in love with what amounts to a slut and wants to marry her. Not only that she is the wife of one of his employees who can sue him for alienation of affection or what ever it may be caused and named as a respondent in the divorce. Is that right? And this man is supposed to be intelligent, in your dreams. Fuck her as a divorced woman, otherwise realize she will never be anything but a slut and once a cheater always a cheater. To bad they are all three trash. She isnt in love with him all she sees is dollar signs.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Lit. is at fault for not providing the resources

I wouldn't blame cuckold theme authors for submitting stories containing wives in the LW section because "loving" can be interpreted differently. Fetish may perceived as the more suitable choice in the absence of a dedicated category, but I honestly think cuckoldry is not faithfully comparable to panty-sniffing, toe-sucking diaper wearers.

However, stories containing chastity cock-cages and cum eating wimps SHOULD be in Fetish as these aspects are at the extreme end of cuckolding and not an integral part of it.

The best solution is for Lit. to listen to its readers and add a Cuckold section, is this too much to ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let ME get this right

You guys do know that this is all pretend, right?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Thanks, Anon 'ME'

Yep, FICTION.

Ribujai - PLEASE read the LIT description of 'Loving Wives!'. 'Loving' is kinda a euphemism (especially as pertains to her Hubby!)

An interesting story, thoughtfully pre-empted by the author's preface, which basically tells us it is all OK, anything which looks like an error is actually right, and we just THINK it might be wrong. I love it, and plan to use it next time I want to put something over on my Sweetie. (Anyone care to guess how far THAT frozen turkey will fly?) Kinda like W. Bush and being born again! Nothing before that could be held against the NEW him! Very handy!

This one sounds easy...hard to imagine Hubby is that great an employee (or friend)! Send him to the Greenland branch. Keep Sweetie and progeny and start your life! Buy bigger towels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was great

I don't know why the low scores but it was great. hubby said get a new cock and she chose one that happened to love her and now she will telly hubby divorce time - which is the honorable way to do it. i will look at the rest of your stuff. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
don't know why scores are low??

Fucktard anon..scores are low cause,

A story is cucky fetish bullshit

B, written by a retarded juvenile,

C peteswick faved it. Mongloid faggt turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent-

Not just the sex scene (good) but the return of a lost love. Very nice, please continue writing.

Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I hope that the silly girl doesn't throw their love away again.

That she realizes she really wants to be with Albert and doesn't run back to her husband.

The story deffently isn't finished yet and hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the story

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Decent idea but something about the pace and style of writing...

....was bothersome and therefor precluded eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too bad payday's mom wasn't pro choice

And even sadder she didnt exercise that choice. 1 star.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
awful ... truly bad

she wants cock so of course he is UTTERLY helpess. . A glimpse of pussy or round curve of an ass cheek and every single rational thought goes bube bye.

God almighty can someone write a story when the guy doesnt fall to peices every time he sees a left tit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Suggest you drop the "In your mothers house" Location from your bio

A stupid assholish childish statement tends to piss off readers and you need all the help you can get with your non-sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hammer has to fall

who will it hit Steven the well deserved i hope . been married over 4x years and she had kids,surgery's and all other manners of bullshit do i expect her to be as a 21` year old bride at30 40 50 60 70 hell no .give buu a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I deign to rain

Every word I write has been used previously by someone else - a whole lot of someone else's. My observations are unique to me - and all are welcome to take them and do as they please.

This writing thing seems to be a waste of your exceptional talent. Take up another avocation - drawing perhaps - woodworking maybe?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I agree other it is not boring willing cuckold story

Open marriage. Steve tries a prostitute.......the fat Beulah tries her childhood friend.

I agree other poster this is something other as the boring willing cuckold shit........

The one of the dangers of the open marriage is the kids become older and Steve look for a other not fat woman for long lasting connection as new marriage is 10 years later............

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Entertaining

Fairly well-written and has some originality. Four stars. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needs to be finished

This was a nice set up to what could be a good story. But, without a strong finish or some sort of clear resolution it just doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kids

Are where it gets messy. If she ends up with Albert, is she interested in having more? If she isnt, is he prepared to never be a father?

Its a story that seems to happen as often as any type of affair....young woman marries poorly, has children (sometimes in the hope that it will make things better...these families often have quite a few), finally grows up enough to realize she married an asshole, and then wants someone new to come in and save her.

I can still remember a woman named Sonya telling me I was selfish, because she couldn't have any more children due to a blood clot scare and I wouldn't consider dating her because I wanted kids someday. i've always wondered if she thiught SHE was selfish, when she had her three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why would Albert want the skank?

Is she a gold digger? She knows he's wealthy and sucessful and her husband doesn't love, respect or feel attracted to her so is she trying to hook a bigger fish? Back when they were young and he told her he loved her, she wanted nothing to do with him what's changed?

If they do get together and she divorces Steven does Albert want the kids as they are a very real reminder that he was never her first choice but a safe backup that loves her and will take care of her and the kids.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
I liked it

I don't know what the others are complaining about. Honestly.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Really well-written

The other side of the cheating coin, albeit with some pretty unique circumstances. I wonder at Alby's becoming Steve's "best friend." In only 2 years? And a subordinate? And withholding some pretty fucking important information about his past with Steve's wife. But, I guess that's were the "by design" part comes in. As Alby observed, Beula sure could pick 'em. I guess he was getting close, knowing that the other shoe would drop at some point. So then....why the reluctance? Was it part of his game? He tried the direct approach and was rebuffed, so now was making her (and, by extension, Steve) do all the work? I am left somewhat confused.

Maybe it would have worked better for me if it wasn't first-person, because his internal monologue suggested to me that he really considered Steve his "best friend," but there was little to commend Steve for that role: he seemed a prick, he was married to the love of Alby's life, and he was a crude, immoral, disrespectful cretin. BTW-I find wordsrunningtogetheralittledistracting.

I gave it full marks, despite some confusion.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
BTW

I find the knee-jerk bitching by the trolls a little funny for this story. I'm not a fan of the "willing cuck" or "fetish cuck" stories. But how is this even close to one of those? It's not. The story isn't about Steve getting off on his wife whoring around. Frankly, I don't think Steve thought she was going to take his suggestion seriously (boy, is he in for a surprise). It isn't about a slutty sex-obsessed wife, either. This was a relationship story. The adultary was the vehicle for a renewal of love. Admittedly, probably not a story you're gonna want to tell the grandkids about, but it was an interesting and original twist. Sorry Steve, maybe you were going to lose her anyway, but the coincidence of your new boss's history with your wife coupled with what may very well have been Alby's design made damn well sure of it.

PayDayPayDayover 11 years agoAuthor
Excellent feedback, confusion is ok by me.

Steve, as a character, is never explained (because he doesn't really need to be there, yet). Maybe he really is Albert's best friend? As far as anyone knows (right now) he could have just made a bad choice... Plus I like the dichotomy between them.

"BTW-I find wordsrunningtogetheralittledistracting."

You're supposed to, that is, until you understand it all at once, so you got it right on.

If your confused and nice about it, I don't mind, ask away.

Thanks for all the crazy voting, since the views were so high so fast, I'm gonna post a better Grammar edit eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Also confused

Albert seems a straight up head headed business guy. He also got shot down by Bee. How is it he is best friends with a guy who clearly who has no respect for people let alone his W? He seems like an A-hole from the word go, and not the type of guy Albert would befriend or want in his company.

I liked the story but the Steven character seems out of place in many ways.

PayDayPayDayover 11 years agoAuthor
Done Deal.

Looks like I'm going to write a sequel :)

"I liked the story but the Steven character seems out of place in many ways."

I agree, but at the same time, he amplifies the other two characters beyond cheaters (to most people- see feedback above). I like him myself as a character, because crude does not necessarily mean bad, and he's predictable enough to be unpredictable.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous