All Comments on 'Tell Me I Can Hope'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
The_old_manThe_old_manover 19 years ago
Inevitable.

This story is a perfect finish to "Prom date." I could ALMOST see the culmination as the first story ended, this one "fleshed it out."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
just great

great story.very human and written with great emotion.i am now going to read all the rest of your stories

fregenfregenover 18 years ago
Good Finish

Nice finale to Prom Date. Tied up the ends nicely and in a romantic fashion (which I love.) I'm glad she made up with him in a more initimate manner than she had in the Prom Date. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Job, Alex!

...on both stories.

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
Nice sequel

It's good to see these two work things out.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 12 years ago
a little masterpiece

It's gentle, its humorous, and it's erotic. what more could a reader ask ?

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Every Time I Say that the Stories Get Better and Better ....

I think that they can't keep improving, but again I am wrong. This one was very romantic, and I really felt glad for the couple because it mirrors real life in many ways. The sex and descriptions of it were also very good and many of the expressions that were repeated over and over in earlier stories such as "hard as pebbles" are missing and more variety in expression is present. Not that the repetitions were bad, especially if one only read one story and then moved on to other authors, but when one reads all that an author produces, the use of the same descriptions leaves little to the imagination even though the stories themselves are quite different. Sex is sex, one might say, but Alex now seems to have progressed to the point where there is much variation, and that makes his submissions that much more enjoyable. In these stories we all realize that the sex is important, but Alex makes it much more; his stories make the reader want to read for the plot, for the people involved, and the sex makes it so much better. Thanks, Alex. Now an aside, Alex. You have mentioned that some of your stories were withdrawn for an anthology. Hopefully, you have been able to make some money from your efforts. Are the published works available? Why not put that in your Bio?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YOU DONT NEED TELLING FOR HOPE

just close your eyes and dream of tomorrow. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmm..

If only that lonely teacher could find someone as well. Maybe she starts dating again after Jim leaves? Maybe the first few dates don't work out/meet her expectations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfection...

Perfection in two pages... I don't think there is anything about this story that I would like to change.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HELLO ITS ME AGAIN

yes its me and I am in lust again. TK U MLJ LV NV

Storm113Storm113about 10 years ago
thank you

i really appreciate the sequel. it is great.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
yes, it could be read as a stand alone, but

it is so much better to know how these two arrived at this point. It makes their reunion so much more meaningful.

Great story!

James7594James7594almost 7 years ago
Beautiful but Slightly hurried

This is such a wonderful piece of work! It could have gotten a full 5 stars if not for the fact that it is slightly hurried. You could have built the relationship a bit more slowly instead of fuck at first sight! Other than that, the text is well written and I enjoyed it a lot. Kudos mate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely done!

I am glad to see that you have given us a follow up story that was a very nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I didn’t understand how, or why, Cheryl and Catherine are one and the same person. Then I remembered that this story is a sequel. And I didn’t read the first part. Oh well. Had I, I probably would have enjoyed this story more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a nice story

I enjoyed it. confusing for sure (why the breakup? maybe I missed it) and only an Erotic Coupling story, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good read

45ACPTo45ACPToover 1 year ago

Thank you for finishing that story. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1363 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

SIMILAR Stories