All Comments on 'Eyes Like Winona Ch. 06'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacherover 11 years ago

Hi! I like this story a lot, a great example of how erotica can be just literature. To me, the best part of this chapter was Neil finally telling Ben it's time for him to contribute. Oh, and Drake deciding to stop. Looking forward to a happy ending, or any other ending you decide to give us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh yeah, oh yeah. Neil tells off his leach of an older brother and gets the boy of his dreams. Great chapter!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago
Slow pays off

Achingly slow but so right because thr boys truly need each other and belong together. I hope Ben finally grows up and Toby doesn't go off on Neil. I hope there aren't any repercussions from Drake quitting. I hope Ferdinand gives Chris and Tio what they deserve.

julrijulriover 11 years ago
Loved it. Fiver!

l actually clapped when Neil told his brother off! Had been a long time coming. Great chapter Ms. Cruel, I had been waiting for these two to get together. Thank you for taking the time to post its really appreciated.

J~

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I'm wondering what will happen when Ferdinand finds out he's losing both boys. Pimps are not known for being nice. Also glad Neal told off Ben. Why he let him off so easily for this long is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love this story, please post more as soon as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

really great chapter. i pray that the first bastard used a condom when chris told him to. I'd hate to see neil get sick, esp with AIDS or something incurable. i thought the ending was very tender and sweet. i hope that they can make it b/c I think they're really good for each other. they both definitely deserve some good.

cannd

roughboy18roughboy18over 11 years ago
Hard to read ...

but so worth it. I'm glad I missed reading the last chapter until now and read the two of them together because it would have driven me crazy with worry if I hadn't. Now I only have a few concerns left: Ferdinand's reaction, although so far he's seemed pretty straight-up for a pimp. More concerning is Toby's reaction. And of course, I don't think the course of their true love will run completely smoothly because they both have some issues, however, they seem really sweet together and I can't wait to see how they work things out. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was hard to read but oh so worth it! Personally im not interested in ferdinands reaction, it would be very cliche for him to get pissed, one of them to end up in danger then be lovingly reunited. Im more interested in Tobys reaction and how neil and drake are gonna make this work, since drake will have no home and neil obvs cant bring home his boyfriend! And the money troubles, etc.

Looking forward to the next chapter, please post it soon! And dont fall into the angry pimp trap please, i beg you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

when is the next chapter coming? cant wait to see how this goes! :)

Darknesss33Darknesss33over 11 years ago

Wonderful story. You have such a talent for combining gritty realism with a sense of hope.

Hurry up and post more! I want to know how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this is awesome, please upload the next chapter soon, i want to know what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOOOOOOOOOOOORE

This was awesome!! Good for Neil and I'm so glad that Drake finaly owned up to hs feelings... Kind of worried about Toby's reaction though....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous