All Comments on 'My Nephew'

by MLabonte

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
GuydmanGuydmanover 11 years ago
Congratulations

This is a wonderfully written piece. I hope that you can continue to "up the ante" with each successive chapter and story. This is truly memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

really liked your story. would love to read more.

mschack63mschack63over 11 years ago
Outstanding!

A very well written story that leaves me wanting more. Thank you!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
great one

nice story with a true life theme, i have been with a nephew now for 4 yrs

so wonderful

2275jr2275jrover 11 years ago
love the first story a real horny one.

this story MY nephew was so very hot and horny .

i can see in the next part things about to change for the better . do wait to long im loving this story more please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good writing!

I sure hope there is another Chapter coming, well writen and after reading it, I want to see more. Thanks.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
More please

This fine first story as well as the words in your bio page signifies the need for you to continue writing. You have made a great start and appear to be a most intersting person with much more to tell.

Jeanluc4youJeanluc4youover 11 years ago
Exceptional!

Reminds me of when my family used to spend vacations with my aunt and she used to come in and check on me at night. Over the years, Checking on me turned into touching my cock through the sheets, to kissing my cock through the sheets, to brushing her nipple across my lips, to me waking to find her sucking and stroking my cock. The Summer I turned 18, we finally consumated our relationship as she climbed onto the bed and lowered herself onto my cock. It was a beautiful thing and it lasted until I was almost 24. Keep up the great writing! I look forward to reading the next chapter!

mikej728mikej728over 11 years ago
Panties

mmmmmmmmm love this story, hope it continues, with you catching him sniffing your wet panties and wrapping them around his cock and jerking off in them, all the while you watching him and rubbing your wet pussy.

aarrrghaarrrghover 11 years ago
Great Start

Very well written story. I Really like the development of her emotions. There is much more that needs to be told. Hope you continue this story soon. Thanks for the great read.

Aarrrgh@gmail.com

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very nicely done

Tantalising and an erotic tease.

A good read and hope to see more soon.

tankrabbittankrabbitover 11 years ago
Great opening

Great opening chapter to what is bound to be a good story Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A GOOD START

Wow what a very good start there is goen to be a chapter 2 yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

But please learn the difference between awhile and a while. kbai

larrydownunderlarrydownunderover 11 years ago
Great

Loved it and cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Language police...back to your kennel

for anyone to think there is still a difference between 'awhile' and 'a while' is the find someone who cannot accept how language changes. It is back to the 1950's when Winston shocked schoolmarms by refusing to change ..."like a cigarette should" in favor of the oh-so-correct 'as'

irregardless - yep. it is in the dictionary now

Shall we return to the days when 'nice' meant promiscuous? Shall we substitute the thorne (that y character used until Shakspeare's time) for every ye olde language purist?

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Nice

Love the tension that's building in this chapter. Nicely executed. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
naughty aunt

Peease do some in this storie. you need to get him in bed hun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

u need to sleep wwith him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!

Is there another part to this story? It is extremely exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cool

next time will be more fun cant wait

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous