All Comments on 'Strip Poker with the Family'

by PHILLYFICTIONWRITER

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good erotic storyline

I would have like to read some more of them fucking mom, especially Christian stuffing his mom's pussy full of cock and blowing a huge load of cum into her uterus.

I would hope that mom would get hooked on Christian's big cock and fuck him every chance she got.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
wow

how could you blow such a promising premise??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I got off :)

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Needs improvement

You should be a little more realistic about cock size. And you should try to set up everyone's willingness to play strip poker as a family. History of family nudity, etc. Good premise, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not bad, but 14 inches. C'mon. Took the reality out of it. Then it became a teenage fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
strip is our family's favorite card game

My folks used to play it with my oldest sister and her husband back in the 50's. I used to peek and watch them tease each other. Then mom would take her son-in-law in her mouth and my sis would stroke my dad to make his big cock slick and shiny. Patsy, my sister, was already pregnant so she jumped on dad's dick and rode it for all she was worth.

Years later it would be my turn, we did it as a six-some. Best sex ever.

Slutty CJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm realism lacking

You mentioned the mom being surprised her son was looking at strip poker. Then they all suddenly break into incest? No shock, or shyness of seeing each other naked. The mom just starts givin head to her son? I can see if she was coaxed into it. But the story is a 2 out of 5. Realism lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not

noy even close to being believable. enuf said

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Maybe Not Real!

I Wish I Had a Family or Group Of People Who Are Into a Great Time and Not Worried About Taboo's! Liked This Story Very Much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I don't know why

Some comments are saying its unrealistic. I regularly fuck my moms ass with my 78 inch cock. It comes out her mouth, and my sister sucks the head while kissing mom. Sometimes mom kisses my sisters asshole, so I can ass fuck them both at the same time!

I love to watch moms 78hhhjjjzzzfffkkktrrr tits bounce while I pound her still virgin ass for 9 hours straight. Yes, her ass is still virgin, even though I fuck it 243.7 times a week, because well, that's why!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPHILLYFICTIONWRITER@PHILLYFICTIONWRITER
18 Followers
Trying to get back into writing. I've accrued so many ideas in my decade away from Literotica, and am working on trying to full flesh them out and write stories we can all enjoy.