All Comments on 'My Roommate's Girlfriend'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is it cheating if all they did was oral?

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
What a girl

He's playing with fire, but who wouldn't be attracted by a girl that hot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
could be continued

Interesting story could be a Part 2. More adventures of

Stephanie & Jon... maybe even let him cum in her.. Maybe have Jon get a GF and include Stephanie :) without roommate Artie's knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A hot story and...true?

I don't normally write comments, but this story motivated me to do so. It reminded me of college, where my roommate actually started dating my ex-girlfriend after we broke up. They were seeing each other -- I think she wanted me to be hurt ---but I was friendly and even when they stayed over together (and yes, I heard them screwing) I didn't let on that it hurt.

Like in this story one night after some drinking and a few tokes I passed out, only to be woken up by my schlong being sucked in the middle of the night. It was Cynthia, my ex-girlfriend.She had banged my roommate that night but later she came in after he passed out and sucked me off. Later that night I got sloppy seconds with her, and it was awesome. She let me to sleep with him, and in the morning I heard them humping again. I had to wonder if she made him go down on her getting my and his cum in his mouth. That was so hot.

Over the next few months I banged her a view more times when he wasn't around. This story hit home, almost as if you knew about me and her!

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
changes hair colour

Her hair changes from " started dating Stephanie, a cute blonde who was vice-captain of the cheerleading squad "

to

" Hey Rob, what are you doing up,” said the pretty red head, sipping an adult beverage "

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect!!!!

That was amazing!!! Please more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...