All Comments on 'By the Bay Ch. 14'

by KillerRomance

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hi

At this point, I don't even care about the steamy scene (although they are mind blowing as usual), I just care about where this story is going. Will Jay say his true feelings to Anita? Is Anita's feeling towards Jay return? Will Anita and Meera actually get to meet their fathers? Will Cathrine and Meera ever meet again? Agghh! So many question I need answer to. Anywhere enough of my rant... Love this chapter, I love how Anita and Ruby are getting close to each other and I also love the fact that Jay still burns for Anita. Please continue.... I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

P.S. I am also the first reviewer for this chapter.... so happy!!!!

ChurosChurosover 11 years ago
^0^

I just finished reading ch 13 earlier this morning and was really frustrated not to see a ch 14 lol. And so when I checked just now, I went afshsjdkdifndjdl! I hope to read the next one soon too but no rush.

Nothing much happened; with only Jay finally having knowledge about the marriage, the deceitful atty and their photo in the port. But I understand that this is a bridge chappy, meant to heighten the tension and pique our curosities. Ambrose will have the shock of his life once he makes a move on Meera. I know I will be stoned for this, but I want Ambrose to have a chance. I am still uncomfortable reading Rae and Meera's parts ^^

I don't have any worries with the marriage for both Jay and Elena would oppose to it. The conflict, perhaps, is a personal one. Jay and Anita have yet to confess their feelings for each other. Then there is Meera and Rae. Elena and Matthew. Society will play a role but it is up to the characters how they would live their lives.

Nice chappy.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
OMG!

So glad I found this story. I so want Jay to admit that he loves Anita. I like all points to this story. So many twists and turns with so many unconventional couples for that time. I love it!

Yobo36Yobo36over 11 years ago
Rich!

Lily, please tell me there will be more. You just can't leave us hanging. I love this story.

CinderTowerCinderTowerabout 11 years ago

I've just read all 14 chapters in every spare moment I have had over the last 24 hours. Loving the character development, particularly Anita becoming a bit bolder at the end of the last chapter. Maybe jay can start to develop a bit more insight into how his choices and actions effect Anita? Would love to read more, please tell me you're still working on this piece?

MyztikalMyztikalalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I love this story!!!! Please finish it.

LadyBug19LadyBug19over 9 years ago

Please finish this story! Absolutely love it!

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
Lilly, oh dearest...

...Wow! I'm fracking emotionally twisted & exhausted; God, what you do to me takes my breath away, leaves me stunned and aching yearning for more. Don't care about the sex, I'm hooked on the characters & the plot, all the backstories...DAMN, if you fuck as well as your prose you must be awesome in bed.

So it's a couple few years now & you've not posted any other writing, is it to much to hope that this will be continued?

If you are out there, Lily, you are deeply cared for & dearly missed; & if not, I pray to the goddess you are well, loved & bountifully thriving.

XOXO,

Erin

hotrod621hotrod621over 9 years ago
More Please!

I know it's been a while, but PLEASE continue with the story. The characters are so real and the story so compelling, I'm dying to read more.

If it more exists in another location or publication, I'll buy it.

Please don't let us all hang.

I hope you're well and happy. I'd hate to think troubles in your life kept this from completion. Your heart is so rich to have come through with this story, I hope it can still thrill us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

You have to continue please.

I love how each character has developed, I feel like I can envision it like a movie playing out. I love the crux of the story at the moment, hoping to return to a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story..but, I think the author has passed..😪

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay! Did I just spend all this time reading this story, only to be, deprived of the ending????

~ Ruby Black

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKillerRomance@KillerRomance
1078 Followers
[UPDATE] I have a new light sci-fi f/f series available here: https://www.amazon.com/New-World-Stay-Lily-X-ebook/dp/B09WKG11TG Have questions/comments/wanna say hi? Reach me at lily@sugarsnatchfiction.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

By the Bay Ch. 13 Previous Part
By the Bay Series Info