All Comments on 'Labor Day Party Ch. 01'

by nully

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WACC STORY 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why continue?

Just another run-of-the-mill cluck story written by a sicko for similar sicko's. Crawl back into your hole author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Don't read so much into the other people replys. They seem to think this is the place to read best seller books. Truth is, it's the place to read fuck stories and yours was great. Can't wait to see the rest of it.......

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

I am looking forward to read what else happens here and what other exploits the wife can get into.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Keep it going

Ignore the trolls who read the stories and berate the authors for supplying them with jerk material. Looking forward to what Maria gets into!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Keep it going & Great Story

Funny. THEY comment on the story, but you bozos comment on the right of others to have different opinions -- and yet they're the trolls?

<P>

Ya like the story? Fine. Say so and let others have their own opinions. If you don't like that, maybe YOU'RE the ones who shouldn't be here.

gomaco9gomaco9over 11 years ago
wonderful story

I'm not a cuck. Love to watch the wife suck and fuck. It's good for her and for me. We share the cocks and what they leave behind

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The last commentator needs to realise what and who it is can another willing pathetic cuck tell it what it is so it knows and what it's whore cunt wife is? it doesn't seem to know.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Fulfilling *his* fantasies?

The problem here is that Maria had no way to guarantee he'd follow her. Let's be honest: Maria wanted to get fucked by Marcus and Derek, and she's just using her husband's online activity as a 'get out of jail free' card when he catches them out.

MistyHazeMistyHazeover 11 years ago
Getting hot...

The story is getting hot, and I like it. As a newbie to the site, I'd like to try entering my own admissions of lust and I hope to do as well. ...Misty

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: The last commentator needs to realise...

Would you mind repeating that in English?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another story with no fucking thought or effort

seriously nully if you couldn't come up with all the huge fucking illogical holes in this story, then you are nothing but a fucking moron! You've insulting both your own pride, and your readers. If you don't care enough to put some thought into your postings, then don't waste everyone's time. A STUPID story is NEVER erotic under ANY conditions.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
The story is rushed.

Becareful for what you wish for. Is that what they say? Sounds like cuckolds wife is getting everything she is dreaming of. And cuckold is in way over his head.

dapoviddapovidover 10 years ago
gay cuckold shit

story ruined by gay cuckold shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Huge Distinction

How can you so blithly ignore the huge distinction between fantasy and reality???

Just because someone has a particular interest and indulges in that kind of pornography doesn't translate to wanting and accepting the reality of that happening.

A major flaw in the story that totally destroys it.

Additionally, like many other novices, you try to cover too many bases "of interest". Wife-cheating, interracial, non-consent, gangbang, cuckolding and more. That all just creates an air of unreality and distraction; destroying the narrative completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Looking forward to more

Cucky is going to watch his wife getting fucked by a Black man with a big cock.

Nice.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Love sex with BBC

Can’t wait to read more. I’m a BBC cum slut. Xoxoxoxo Annette

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous