All Comments on 'Blowing the Card Game'

by Sappho100

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 11 years ago
Great First Story

Congratulations on your first story. I found it very realistic. I'd be very curious to see how you could develop it into a series. Specifically, how does having sucked his friends change the nature of his relationship with them and his wife? Is there a shift in the power balance? What's next? Keep writing!!!!

60andhorny60andhornyover 11 years ago
very hot

Very good for your first story. I need to find a poker game like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Really loved this story, especially when he comes in his own pants without having to touch himself. That got me super horny

If writing more, be true to your instincts.

Sappho100Sappho100over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments. I will be continuing the story. In fact I originally had the first two parts written. I was not happy with the second part and rewrote it. I will be giving it another pass before sending to the editor.

lovebothsexeslovebothsexesover 11 years ago
card games

seems like a great way to pay off a debt.

I know I wouldn't mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel!

Fantastic! Please write a follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SO

so who wants to play poker?

DocmitchellDocmitchellover 8 years ago
Great Effort

Good story, nice story line and very arousing. You had a few grammar mistakes (one right at the beginning) but other than that it was a great job. Keep it up, you are well on your way to becoming a great hot erotica author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Arousing

This story woke me up. I sometimes fantasize about sucking multiple cocks. The idea of "being used" a little was a turn on; I think personally I'd be more submissive than dominant.

travel66travel66over 4 years ago
Up the stakes

Would be great to get the wife's involved. Sucking off your friends in front of their

and your wife would be very hot. Invite me next time you want to play cards.

We can raise the stakes even higher.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

We decided to break up can go many ways. Break up as in end the marriage or relationship? End the party? End what? The guy's realizing that he had turned into a submissive bottom and they using him more and more submissively with his relationship ending would make for a great next chapter. Break up has an open door feel to it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was great until the abrupt ending!? Needs a part 2 to complete the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous