All Comments on 'The Massage'

by lovin_in_nola

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
erotic_babbleerotic_babbleover 11 years ago
Wonderful

You did a great job on your story...well written. I always love getting in thoughts.

erotic_babbleerotic_babbleover 11 years ago
Whoops.

Lost in thoughts.

jimburr35jimburr35over 11 years ago
Good Start

I'm partial to massage stories. This got off to a good start but was over too quickly.

NurtureWarriorNurtureWarriorover 11 years ago
A great start.

I enjoyed the sensuality and that the massage was about providing selfless service to his client. I am a massage therapist as well. This was a very authentic (albeit somewhat brief) representation of a 'safe yet sensual' massage.

You appear to have forgotten that in the beginning, this massage was to be "Hot Stone and Aromatherapy" - neither of which was mentioned in the massage itself. Perhaps she will have to come back again for that service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

That was wonderful - without being focused on being 'taken advantage of' you had a great sexual release and you both got and gave value for money.

That's probably why I never got into massage - although it's become a major interest of mine on this site.

Think I'd be a lot more selfish and want to take you to great heights and also get my own rocks off too!

Great story, really enjoyed it.

If it were longer it would be very outwardly sexual - so this makes a great change from most.

Now how about we have a Good Fuck and celebrate, huh?

Sorry...can't help myself...but it's your fault too!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous