All Comments on 'Fatal Attractions'

by a_zx2003

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Well it's a good start but we all know where it's headed and...

,...the outcome looks grim but these are the end of days anyway so fuck 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another cheating wife story developing.

Gawd..how original. Another cheating wife story being posted.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
We can only hope

that it doesn't go in the obvious direction - but I won't hold my breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start!!!

don't mind the comments, its your story and i enjoy reading it!!!!

NastranaNastranaover 11 years ago
Starting to heat up...

I like it! A very believable and sexy story, with a good developing plot. Especially enjoyed the details, so different from many stories. Look forward to the next steps.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
this one is headed for disaster folks

and we can EASILY see why. Given what we know so far ...

WHY CHEAT?

the husband is Home

He is taking care of the kids

she has a wonderful family and House

The husband is a good / great Lover

he appears to be ' lacking " for nothing

he is in shape and NOT running around on her

they have Money and security.

so in order to make this story ' WORK" this author has to be explains WHY or what is driving the wife to take such risks. And most of the time we can count on an author NOT doing what is basic common sense

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
The real question

Is not IF she falls, but HOW she falls.

I hope her womanly instincts aren't comparable to a slut induced with Rohypnol. Instead I wish to see a dramatic internal conflict as her self-restraint slowly erodes away every time Bob is present, and when he intrudes upon her thoughts so she can't stop thinking about him. The sexual chemistry should be vividly described and I'm confident this will be so going by this well-written introductory chapter.

I hope this is a fling or a short-term affair and she has an epiphany somewhere down the adulterous line. I personally think having her abscond with her lover while she has a dependable husband (whom she still loves) with two children is an anti-climax even though it's a story about HER.

So let her have her cake and eat it but only after she realizes too much of a good thing will give her calories!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Common start - could go either way!

I will withhold my vote pending whether this 'I couldn't keep my panties on!' story develops well or poorly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CHEATING ALL THE SAME

NO SHE DID NOT FUCK BOBBY BOY AS OF YET BUT THE SEED HAS BEEN PLANTED AND FERTILIZED HENCE OPEN DOOR 3 PERSON POLICY..

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

Harry, to make a guess, I think the answer would be "boredom", AKA the seven year itch. Though good, Samantha's life is predictable and boring. Bob is new and exciting. People have cheated for lesser reasons.

I very much agree with you on that this is going to be a disaster in the making. Else we would not have a story! I'll wait to see how this actually finishes though.

Going off on a tangent, wouldn't it be very unique if Samantha feels the attraction, wants it, but then actually decides NOT to go through with cheating on hubby? A loving wife who thinks with her brains instead of her pussy in LW? Would be freaking amazing, heh.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Not really a story, yet...

Rather, a prologue to a story, and so I will withhold my voting for now. The set-up was well-conceived, realistic, well-written, and we can all see the impending disaster (or can we?).

HIV's comment brings a thought to mind: is it better if a wife cheats on the hubby for a reason (something lacking, some failure of hubby), or no reason at all (other than lust/weakness in the face of temptation)? Here, we have a wife feeling the pull of temptation for the first time in her married life. I think Mousse09 is right: the 10-year itch, impending middle-age, and an attractive man to whom she is particularly attracted and with whom she is thrown together to work closely side-by-side over the course of many weeks/months. A man who is obviously interested in her. She seems in control of her faculties, so far.

I found this line to be rather silly: "Inexplicably, Samantha felt insecure, almost scared. She pressed closer to her husband as though she may be suddenly and eternally separated from the man who had promised to share his life and dreams with her, and to whom she had borne two lovely children as a sign of their love and respect for each other." If she has any self-awareness at all, any trust in her intuition and instincts, then she knows why she had that feeling-it was a warning sign of what her infatuation and flirtation with the other guy could lead to if he allows it to go further. There's a story on here somewhere (a 2-parter I think) where the wife gets caught up listening, then watching her neighbors having sex, then ultimately has sex with the other guy at a party. She reflects that she had a cold, frightened feeling walking home after witnessing them have sex the first time. That feeling was a premonition of disaster, and she regretted not paying attention to it. If Samantha can't understand this gut feeling, I fear for her.

Without taking heed of that feeling, all it might take is a few too many drinks after dinner out with the other dude celebrating the completion of the project and...well, we all know where this could be heading. I'll keep reading.

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
I agree with rijubhai

I want a story were the wife isn't seduced easily because her husband isn't around or is a bastard, doesn't pay attention to her. The conflict she will have until her eventual fall and the guilt afterwards it whats drives me to read these types of stories. Also I'm an asshole for good endings

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
I thought it was a fresh approach

Not too fast into the affair, just seduced by the attraction of another man. Feels the guilt and fear and excitement. Has sex with her husband, and the naysayers already have her convicted and sentenced. so she fantasized, so what? She didn't DIE when she got married. She's a live woman in a situation she afraid of and drawn to at the same time.

My complaint is the short paragraph writing style, one and two sentences. Makes for a choppy read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It reads as if she may want to try out a strange cock if Bob gets her that worked up

Poor old Fred may become a cuckold and not even know it.

It's a good start and the story could go in many different directions.

It will be interesting to read how Samantha handles the urges that Bob gives her and if she will fuck him.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good work

great introduction. looking forward to part 2

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SEE SAMMY RUN AND GO TO BED

relaxing and rested. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

An excellent description of a normal female reaction to male attention. Just as any married man goes gaga when presented with a sexy woman, a woman gets aroused when being lusted after by a desireable man. A well written FANTASY. Get it you naysayers? It's a FANTASY. Chill a little.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Excellent Opening Chapter

In a way she has already cheated by thinking of Bob when Fred is making love to her.

She ought to be feeling very guilty now. Probably to make a good story she will fall but Fred does not deserve it and many of us will give the author lower scores than he deserves because of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A good foundation, and now she can be bob's and she gets caught and she and bob are caught up in scandal and their lives and marriages fall apart; to leave their spouses better off away from them?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Good Start

Everyone is allowed to fantasize. Even thinking about someone is okay. Imagination is good for the soul. So she daydreams about a co-worker while making love to her husband. Perfectly normal. However I do not believe this tale will continue to be normal. We'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Excellent glimpse into the woman's internal deliberations and struggles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great series

would like to see you continue this or start another

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
What?

Reading about refreshing rooms, and baby making seeds are enough to cool me on this soon to be cheating whore story. Refreshing rooms?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous