All Comments on 'Willingly Cuckolded for Love'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

Cuckmaker

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Hey Anonymous, if you don't like cuckold stories why do you bother reading them? You guys don't make a lot of sense sometimes!

I thought the whole thing was excellent, I liked it a lot!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

Great Story!

Though many do not understand us cuckolds, once we have seen our wife satisfied like we never could, it is our great love for them that allows us to set them free and enjoy passion we can not provide. Then, becoming submissive to a real man comes easy when you realize your own inadequacies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hey ken nutcase most of us dont have mental issues

put this fetish/gay stuff in the right category

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I didn't read this story

was just curious if loving wives readers would make comments on fetish stories. damn you guys give us anonymous guys a bad name-first you bitch stories like this should be in fetish if found in the loving wives category-this writer put it in fetish and now you bitch it's still in the wrong category-what is the matter with you guys-what did you expect in a fetish category-go back to loving wives and chase them over here, don't chase them out of here-damn guys make up your mind what you want, either these stories are fetish or not, which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the best!

this was probably the best cuckold story i have ever read. how i would soo much like to be mike. patmabuttocks@hotmail.com

kinky48186kinky48186over 11 years ago
Loved it

I loved reading this story. I am a sissy male and would love to have you write my story.. Keep up the great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stop bitching...

Hi,

I don't mean to be pretentious, but the Title said cuckold, their was a warning of gay sex in the noteshypo why would you read it if you don't like cuckold stories? Just seems bizarre to me. As a cuckold story, it was riveting from the first word and kept me hard till the last.

It is in fetish and is aimed at readers who enjoy such kink. If you don't why read it and comment?

smallercucksmallercuckover 11 years ago
Amazing story

This one pushed all the right buttons. I loved it. You are a talented writer.

petjennypetjennyover 11 years ago
Great cuckold story

As always, the BEST writer on this site has nailed the needs and feelings of the characters she writes about. Exceptional!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

great story loved it one of the best . Hope their is another chapter

ChastizedChastizedover 11 years ago

Smokin hot story!!!!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot!!!

This is a hot hot story. Best I found on this site so far, only matched by the story of a man who mind controlled his wife to fuck his mistress.

Keep on, this one drove me crazy. Thank :****

**F**

bighank100bighank100over 11 years ago
very good story

i liked your sexy hot bad dirty devilish story. i love the way she betrayed her husband and did what she was told. i see the story like this. him not going along with it and she sneaking to be his online secret sex slave. doing naughty things to please her online sex slave. her becoming more and more cruel to her husband. her husband doing what ever he can to please his growing dominating evil wife. not knowing his wife is now getting off to being more and more cruel to him. secretly taping her husband submitting to her. having him suck a rubber cock wile she video tapes it and secretly sending it to her online master.

doing things to her husband like spitting in his food on video and feeding it to her unsuspecting husband. then sharing it with her master. oh i can imagine so much more very nasty kinky things. like her sneaking off to hotels to meet her hot master and submitting to him. her master using her like a super nasty slut slave she really is. making her do lots of other men on camera. treating her like a stupid whore. making her talk bad about her husband on cam wile she sucks off lots of men. doing her so nasty that she can never turn away from her master because he has so much on her.

and the thoughts i have does have my cock so hard right now. thanks

for the great story i loved it. your the best silkstockingslover. keep up the great work.you make my black cock so hard for you.

Strip_Kneel_SubmitStrip_Kneel_Submitover 11 years ago
7. FINAL SUBMISSION - An Alternate Ending (875 words in 39 minutes)

Slut Laura is on her knees sucking cock as Mike returns from the bedroom where he'd placed Phillip's purple luggage bag.

Phillip's smug suggestion that Mike take over for Laura was the moment Mike had waited for, had prepared for, had patiently endured several weeks of torment for. When Laura ordered Mike to, "Get your pansy ass over here" he sighed, walked slowly up and between Phillip's legs, humbly handed her a goblet of her favorite wine and knelt down in front of Phillip's slime-covered cock.

Laura took a healthy swallow of Chardonnay while smiling knowingly at Phillip with her sparkling eyes. She sat close to her once and future Dom and they both sneered as Mike slowly unbuttoned and spread Phillip's shirt apart to sensually stroke his chest before undoing the belt and pulling Phillip's pants apart and down far enough to completely expose most of his crotch and balls.

Mike reverently grasped Phillip's throbbing bull cock and leaned in while opening his mouth in the classic O shape. Just before the bulging helmet touched his lips, he paused, turned his eyes upward towards his wife and smiled, then looked at the Alpha male and said, "Phillip, you've come into our lives and exposed my wife and I for who we really are. I thank you for that."

Phillip chuckled and he and Laura waited expectantly for Mike's ultimate capitulation. It was at that moment that Mike jammed the head of a 3800kV compact stun gun he'd palmed directly into Phillip's ballsac with a sickening crunch. Phillip's body arched and went rigid and his eyes rolled back in their sockets as the clicking electrical discharge worked its magic. Laura pulled backwards with a look of passive confusion as the effects of the drugged wine hit her system, then slumped over and rolled off the couch with a thud. Mike ground the stun gun into Phillip's groin and kept pressing the 5-second trigger a total of 5 times before withdrawing and standing up.

Mike's trap had sprung. He wasn't a wimp, he wasn't a cuck, he'd been sickened by the revelation of his wife's history, her perversions and worst of all, her rapid transformation into a manipulative slut in her own right. He'd spent much of the past two weeks thoroughly researching and accumulating a laundry list of supplies.

Reaching behind the couch he grabbed a small bag and dumped the contents onto the floor. Picking up 2 sets of steel handcuffs and an angle-iron spreader, he positioned the unconscious pair side by side on the floor, quickly stripped them and then lifted Laura atop Phillip so they were almost face to face. He draped Phillip's arms around his wife's back and cuffed them, then looped his wife's over and under Phillips embrace and around his back and cuffed her wrists so the pair were hopelessly entangled. He attached the spreader bar to their four ankles and inserted and tightly secured two penis gags in their slack mouths.

Now came the part he relished most. Taking a large syringe filled with a potent cocktail of female hormones and chemicals (including a 50-percent solution of calcium chloride dihydrate), Mike calmly injected the concoction into Phillip's balls and his cock’s spongy corpus cavernosum.

Mike sat in his favorite chair, exhaled and patiently awaited for Phillip to revive. He focused on slipping a rubber ring on an elastrator a trusted friend had borrowed from a nearby farm. It was Mike's turn to smugly stare into Phillip's eyes when they fluttered open, enjoying seeing the disorientation quickly replaced by dawning panic. Between the gut-wrenching pain in his crotch, Laura's dead weight and the spreader bar, Phillip could barely move; the penis gag limited his ability to communicate to huffing, puffing and fitful spluttering.

Mike patted Phillip on his head and whispered, "Now, here's how it's going to play out, you prick. I'm going to use this device to slip this very tight rubber ring around that ball sack I enjoyed crushing and shocking earlier. It will cut off blood circulation to your testicles. Within a few hours, they'll be about as useful as TITS on a BULL. LOL There's a pun in there but you'll only figure it out later.”

“Laura will regain consciousness in about two hours. Not likely you'll be able to escape but even if you do, the damage to your family jewels is well underway. If you go to the police, they'll learn that you and my soon-to-be ex-wife had a sordid history, that you'd come back to town with plans to celebrate a school reunion with, as it turns out, a sick game of mutual bondage and autoerotica that got out of hand.

You seriously misjudged me. Instead of you taking control of my life, YOUR life's about to undergo an amazing transformation. I hope ruining my marriage was worth it, Phillip. I'll be back later tonight to check up on you lovebirds and notify the police of a humiliating discovery.

Turning his head to watch Mike walk away, Phillip tried to scream into the gag but Mike only heard a strangled groan. Mike picked up the bagful of implements, opened the front door, turned and took a bow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the hell

What kind of idiot leaves an alternate ending as a comment?

PrOn_EditorPrOn_Editorover 11 years ago
No idiot here, Anon

Countless insipid comments litter the comment sections, cum for brains. I'm sure that's more your speed but I felt like offering a little counterpoint for a change of pace. Clearly noted that it was an alt ending in the subject line, moron, so if you're not interested, keep your trap shut and skip over to the next inarticulate "Oooh I love it, want more!" and be sure not to drool as you mouth that monosyllabic feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

This story did something for me - made me a confirmed reader of cuck stories. Well done.

billybobthorntonbillybobthorntonover 11 years ago

wow, amazing story! please please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Cuckold Story

You did a great job of capturing the feelings of these characters. I fantasize all the time about my wife fulfilling my fantasy by meeting a dominant guy with a big cock and becoming his slut. I'd love to lick all of his cum out of her sweet pussy and then be ordered to suck him clean and get him ready to fuck her again. I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This really is an awesome story

Please write a chapter 2 or more detail of the rest of the week. It is such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you are right on

When my wife treats me like a girl sexualy I to have mixed emotions but the pleasure always wins as I squeal amd whimper like a sissy. Afterwards I am spmewhat emberased but know I will be wanting more the next night.

I ve only once held anothers cock in my hand and mouth but it was amazing and I look forward to the next

desperate1desperate1over 11 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

what a superb story. I have experienced some of your story but have never gone quite as far as that. I only wish my wife was much crueller than she is. But the humiliation Ive suffered is so satisfying

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

root4bamaroot4bamaabout 11 years ago
nope

A man trapped in the body of a man would have never allowed this.

Only a man who really thought he was a woman would like this...

bustyguybustyguyabout 11 years ago
Never thought being a cuckold would become a fantasy

This story brought something out in me that has never ever been there before. I now find myself wishing my wife had an ex-boyfriend like this. yeesh girl you have charged my imagination! I hope there are more stories like this being cooked up in your very talented mind! I would especially love to read more about Mike and Laura :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The best thing

Would have been for the husband to simply kick the guy in the balls and walk out leaving them both. Who needs the abuse or the humiliation? Divorce is next.

cummmthirstycummmthirstyalmost 11 years ago
Well That was AWESOMELY Hottttttt...

I was married to a SIZE QOS ... & that is were I became a BBC Luvin cummthirsty faggot cucky... She had 4 b/fs that I Luved servicing .... They all Luved humiliating me .. I Got to beg for all there treatment ... I Luv bein a cummthirsty faggot for Blk Men.. Im Sorry Blk Masters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just get a divorce

and put us ALL out of our misery with this implausible, silly story.

batcatbatcatalmost 11 years ago
don't listen to Anonymous

I love your work and you express many of our deep fantasies both simply and powerfully.

the wife in this story is amazing. you should do anything to keep her, whatever that might mean -- being her spare, undesired, back up husband, her number two, a distant second to the true love of her life... :-*

bisissystepheniebisissystepheniealmost 11 years ago
I want this!

This is amazing! I love the descriptions of submission. How does it feel to submit? I would love to be that husband; watching my wife's pleasure, feeling my own submission into pleasure, being encouraged by my wife and her lover. I love it!

Where can I sign up?

PS The lover needs a huge dick!

Sissy

OziJohn64OziJohn64over 10 years ago
very hot story

love this story...have had some similar real life experience like this....so hot!!

rucuriousrucuriousover 10 years ago
Cuckold Fantasies (or reality) - not for everyone

That was an amazing story that really pushed some hot buttons for me. Too bad that some people cannot appreciate the creative, erotic writing and instead slam the concept because it doesn't turn them on. Homophobia and narrow mindedness is alive and well on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheaters R Us.

Just looking for an excuse to have sex outside the marriage vows. Not that the story wasn't well written. Their behavior, as portrayed, is simply repugnant. I wonder when they catch some nice social disease if they'll wake up or just get a divorce?

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Very good job

You capture the husband wife so well in this story. It was an awakening for the husband to find out how bi he is. His enjoyment of being fucked, sucking cock, swallowing loads, eating loads out of his wife. As a bi stud who has played with cuckold couples I would like to add a couple things. As he wife is training her husband, she should have shaved his legs, his balls, his pubic hair, and hair in his ass. Thus training him to be a good sissy boy. Also as a bi Top I can tell you, breaking in a husbands tight pussy is so much fun. Finally getting balls deep as he moans and groans. Then once he is use to it, slowly fucking him until he is begging me to fuck him hard. Then making him beg for my hot seed to breed him. To own his pussy as I own his wife's pussy. So good for everyone. Cuckold craving real man cock as much as his wife does, is always a great thing. Cuckold hubby becomes very willing and submissive after he is broke in. Keep writing, you very good at the bi side of things.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 10 years ago
Five stars and then some

I am not into sub/dom as a rule, but you sure hit most of my other buttons with this one--cuckold, bisexual, threesome MFM, wife with ex-bf (the only one I've actually experienced so far), cross-dressing, sissydom... My wife shares my fantasies, especially watching me with another man, sucking his cock and taking it up my ass. (BTW - we are in our sixties!)

Whatever you do, don't start paying attention to those who equate manliness with violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No stars

And then some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stars? How about "Less than 1"?

Because this was poorly conceived and written. So implausible as to be laughable. I can't believe I wasted my time reading lines like "faggot liked it, he really liked it"? Did a 3rd grader write your dialogue? Just god awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can you give negative votes?

Because this sure deserved a -5.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story!!!

Great writing and plot line!!! thanks!!!

bk3rdbk3rdabout 10 years ago
great 5 stars

The best, deliciously plausible.

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyalmost 10 years ago
great story! captured the conflicting emotions exactly

It's been many years since my wife and I were cock slaves to my younger asshole boss. I hated submitting to him in front of my wife and watching him defile her. I loved submitting to him in front of my wife and watching him defile her. It hurt me to my core to watch my wife fall in love with his cock and beg to be his slut cock worshipping cunt. It was wonderful to watch my wife fall in love with his cock and beg to be his slut cock worshipping cunt. It just about killed me everytime my wife watched me being a submissive cock crazy sissy. It was so gratifying to have my wife see me being a submissive cock crazy sissy. This story captured the conflicting intense emotions so well. It's so odd to read the hate in the negative replys. It makes me want to get on my knees and crawl to these mean spirited men and beg them to allow me to suck them off. All they need is a motivated sissy cockluvin husband to make them feel like a king.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Even for fiction

This was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked the alternate ending

I loved the alternate ending that someone wrote where hubby destroys phillips balls after drugging the slut wife. See I'm not the submissive type, so in my world you mess with me and i will do what ever is necessary to tear out your soul. In my world after destroying phillip I would take the slut home and rip her to pieces before throwing her worthless cunt ass into the gutter. I don't know the word forgiveness. It is not in my vocabulary so neither the slut or her one time master could expect any forgiveness only torment.Yeah i'm the real deal a full on 24/7 downright evil bastard. And proud of it.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
mmmmm,.. Not Sure !

For me the story was good up to the point were the husband talks to Philip on the laptop. I am sure you would have to be a very weak, feminate, submissive male. Which is not the type of male Laura would have married.

And why would a husband push his wife on to a big cock, better looking, confident, egotistical, male bull. When is is very likely he is never going to have his wife again as truly his.

Perhaps when she is too old, and not attractive any more to her bull's she will want her husband completely for her self.

At that point the husband should divorce her and let live a life on her for what humiliating situation she has caused her husband.

Poor story after the laptop chat.

Sorry author cuckolding is just not my cup of tea.

I thought the title was a meaningful, loving relationship similar to stories like Goodhusbsnd author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with anon 06-22-14

Yes I agree with the alternate ending with one exception. After frying phillips balls I would stamp on the bastards throat(.A little trick that I and some of my mates learned during the falklands war with the argies). Then of course kick the shit out of that cunt laura. And remind her that if she ever opened her whoring mouth that she would be charged as an accessory to murder. In these stories its pretty much the win win situation for hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm

In a hobby of mine, I use a superglue that is just the shit. Doesn't set up too quickly and holds forever on just about anything, except skin...in which case it sets up immediately and holds forever (as I've found to my regret once or twice.) I think I'd buy two bottles of it for the lovely wife and stupid fucker Phillip. See, I'm a nice guy, I wouldn't "burn the bitch," I'd superglue the bitches....lol.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
five stars and a plus

I love your writing, and this one is another great addition. keep up the great details in your spectacular submissions.

57j257j2over 8 years ago
Yes!!

Great story!! Love reading about men being cuckolded by big cocked studs!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would really love more

This story I amazing. It's very erotic seeing how the protagonist finds out what has been happening online between his wife and her master. I love the way he submits to her and him through her. I would love to see more stories of this kind by you. This was incredibly good and a massive turn on. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
are u kidding.

his wife said i shouldnt do this many times and he said "no its ok" what a dumb fuck fool!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
per Caesar:

Cowards die many times before their deaths.

The valiant never taste of death but once.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Congratulations!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting indeed

I get the whole cuckold lifestyle & fantasy, especially interacial dominance of a couple.

But what I dont get is the verbal humiliation of the "sissy white fag" husband, when its the black guy who is obviously bisexual, doesnt that make him a "dominant black fag"

Just my thoughts :)

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Enough of This Shit!

Couldn't even finish page 1 without seeing the cumshot on the wall! As soon as the cunt let hubby know who/what Philip was to her he should have bitch-slapped his slut wife,canceled her plans for the reunion,deleted the fuck from her facebook account and read her the RIOT ACT! ~ If she insisted on "meating" up with Philip,he should have gone to the lawyer and had her served.

AND,fuck this bullshit that just because a husband pops a boner when hearing the details of his wife's sexual exploits BEFORE marriage,he wants to be cuckolded and watch his wife CHEAT on him. What might it be?One guy out of 10,000 might actually go for that horse shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love????

Why do ALL these stories confuse the concept of lust with "love"? There is no love in any of them, only pure lust. Love is a concept that gets confused so easily in today's shallow society (especially with the sophomoric mentality of the average).

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 8 years ago
brilliant

Shows a great understanding of my cuckold marriage.

heartofstoneheartofstoneabout 8 years ago
Oh how much

would I love to meet a real life Philip. Then I would take Laura on a guided tour of destruction. She would be a first hand witness as I slowly tear poor old phils soul apart.

Then I would turn my attention upon her.

If the slut wants to be dominated she has come to the right address. I would rip her apart an leave what's left to ponder what absolute despair is.

Then wait at the gates of hell for her so that I could torture her some more.

You see, God won't have me neither will Satan, I'm that much of a bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you.

Thanks for the note in the beginning. I'm into cuckolding stories, as well as being a fantasy of mine, but I'm not gay, nor am I aroused by the thought of men on men, so I really do appreciate the note in the beginning. I'm sure it was a great story, but it's not my cup of tea.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 8 years ago
Wow

So very wrong, but so exciting. I guess it shows where I am mentally, I was identifying with the husband. Don't know that I would go as far as him, but I would definitely love to be a slave to my wife and let her peg me as often as she wanted. I kept feeling that this story was familiar, so I may have read it before. But I loved it.

Thanks for writing and posting this story.

technofrog2002technofrog2002almost 8 years ago
This story is horrible trash

And it has no redeeming qualities. Guys like Philip represent the worst qualities in human nature. But for you to write a story about it is unforgivable. You take a loving couple and destroy their relationship in a flash. It's not even realistic, no real man would submit to that. After he read their Facebook exchange he would have made arrangements to meet Philip and beat the living shit out of him paying special attention to his balls after he his done with him he will never be have sex ever again. As far as the wife he would have confronted her and file for divorce no man wants to be married to such a piece of shit who disrespects her husband like that. This story is what I call true "horror". It will like give me nightmares and I didn't even finish it shame on you for writing such trash! You truly must have a fucked up mind. Please redeem yourself and write a sequel where the husband develops a spine and forces her to give that abomination of a child up for adoption. There is no way he could raise the child because everytime he looks at IT all he'll see is Philip and how he threw away his dignity. He should get his revenge on both cheaters and start his life over with a decent good woman.

curiousaus27curiousaus27over 7 years ago
Incredible

I can't believe some of the negative comments on here.. This story is amazing, and I loved every aspect of it! Incredible! The idea of a master having complete control over this couple is without doubt the hottest thing I have ever read here!

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
cuckold

Another 24 carat wimp.My advice is divorce her and leave her to Phillip's big cock, he will son tire of her and only then the realism of what a mistake she has made..

joln321joln321over 7 years ago

Sneaky way to have a family, using the ex as a surrogate sperm doner. If he's making a call, it's to expand his family... Wonder if he will later sue with a paternity lawsuit? That'll really be the frosting on the cake.

xploring96xploring96over 7 years ago

The dream scenario for white sub males. You did a great job of the excitement and confusion that is part of the husbands choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, well written and a huge turn on. Do not understand the hate.If you do not like the topic, do not read it. How hard is that?

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
Really Enjoyed It

Just a note to say I found this very erotic and enjoyable...very well written and edited, as well. I have no negative feedback and will now go see what other lovely stories you have crafted! I'm giving it a 5 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oxygen thief

Your protagonist should kill himself rather than use valuable oxygen others need to breathe. A useless human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and pathetic story!

Indeed I like the author and her stories but I think she did a very poor job on this story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow and it is not even enjoyable reading all the way through.

The author should have done a much better job and I truly believe she has all skills and capability to do a better story.

Lovely

KP

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed​ the story. It was well written and very erotic. I was very turned on with the whole theme of the cuckold husband being forced to service his wife's former boyfriend big cock. I hope you will continue the story in future adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Utterly preposterous

That was so pathetic and unrealistic, I stopped reading after 3/4 of page 2. There's no doubt in my mind that this story is complete fiction, no heterosexual male would suddenly submit to his wife's ex lover and a bi/gay male wouldn't be able to maintain an intimacy that was implied herein. It's blatantly obvious that the author is single and very depraved. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that this story was written by a convicted felon serving time in prison. I can just see him lying face down on his prison bunk as he gets fucked in the ass. It's somewhat disappointing that any ridiculous horseshit can be uploaded here. I would recommend that this author seek professional psychiatric assistance. If I can't finish reading a story, it has to be pretty bad. As an author this writer is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Happened to me and my wife

We had a very similar experience with an ex boyfriend of my wife so even though it's just a story, it reads very true to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

My wife and my best friend turned me into their real life cuckold. If I could have told my story, there would be a lot of similarities. I now crave his cum... However I can get it. Straight from his cock, or cleaning my wife after he fucks her! My life has changed forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One for the worthless cunts whom nobody really likes.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
so many emotions reading this story

I can attest to the emotions and the desires and yes the relief of accepting you are not worthy of your wife. I remember the times at our neighborhood swaps when I watched men give my wife what I would never be able to do for her and the emotions of having her watch as I was taken by our friends. There really is nothing like kneeling for a Man as your wife encourages you to be the cock lover you want to be. And yes having men fuck you as your wife gets fucked is beyond description. Love this story And to the mean men who wrote bad reviews. I really wish I could show you haw much you would like fucking my wife and me.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Just reread this story

And I was rubbing my sissy clit the whole time. Remembering the first time I sucked cock as my wife watched. We were swingers and she fucked all the men and I got to clean so many cummy cunts and suck the husbands and get fucked as my wife was being fucked beside me. There is something so satisfying when serving others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good 1st Half, Bad 2nd Half

The beginning of the story is smoking hot. Halfway through it loses its way. Husband's abrupt change to a faggot is not believable. Ex-lover is too confident. Wife is unbelievable in her changes both as a dom and a stupid cunt. It would have been better to see her struggle with this and then ultimately submit. Husband on board is cool, but the faggot shit is stupid and lame. Good start, bad end.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
great story and comments too

My favourite line from the story:

"And you want your faggot husband to submit to me too?" My wife looked at me with a look of guilt on her face, yet her words didn't match her apologetic eyes. "Yes, Master. I think Michael will make a good faggot sub."

I too think (actually I know) that I would be a great faggot sub for my wife and our Master. I wish this would happen with me and my wife. I want to be a cuckold who sucks our Master's cock, swallows his cum, eats his cum from my wife's pussy, and truly enjoys getting fucked by my Master's big juicy cock. Being dressed in women's clothes while my Master fucks me would be even more of a turn on.

To devilspy2001 -- I truly want to be your faggot sub bitch. I want to suck your cock and have you fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. I will send you a message on your site and I hope you respond. I truly want to give myself to you - fully and completely. I hope you want me to.

flagflyercuckflagflyercuckabout 4 years ago

This is an awesome story. Please continue this story.

motherlover76motherlover76almost 4 years ago
Should've been black

I automatically assumed Philip was black and disappointed when I figured out he wasn't. Good story otherwise though.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Seriously, one of your very best!!

I would love to read more of this one,

Please continue it 🙏

tamedlionxxxtamedlionxxxover 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you silkstockinglover. I have read almost every story you’ve written.

This is one of my favorites. Michael’s realization, and ultimate acceptance, of his cuckold role is beautifully crafted by you.

I fantasize about finding myself in a similar situation. It’s almost as if you read my mind. ;-)

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 3 years ago

This story was wonderful. as a married cuckold crossdresser, I have been emasculated and humiliated by my wife and her lovers many times. I deserve it, and she deserves to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I was the sissy sexslave and had to go to a adult porn shop were I got fucked by every man in the place and isucked all. The cock's there before they all took my phone and put there number in it with pic of there cock's I will do everything you ask if you have a big cock for me

carolw38carolw38over 2 years ago

This is so hot, sounds like what i did to my second husband Paul, no one knew our sexual perversion, but i cuckholded him with my at thei time step daughters husband. I ne

ed to submit a story about this. But damm this story defininitely brought up old memories. Carolw springfieid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely and enjoyed the whole story very much .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have loved to hear the details when Laura reveals that she is fertile and unprotected - the nuts and bolts of her getting pregnant by her ex. Of course all the details of the preg test and her showing baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like all your stories this was excellent

JoebecomesJessJoebecomesJessalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story.. I totally identify with Mike and being sub to Laura while both being sub to Phil

Urtoy2beUrtoy2bealmost 2 years ago

Normally I absolutely love anything you write. This story not so much. While I unequivocally love cuckolding I do have to admit deception and cheating ire me to no end when it is in what is supposed to be a solid loving relationship. While Laura offered several times not to do it and it was painfully obvious it was deception. She was going to go-to Philip no matter what Mike said. The only question being, would she go behind his back to do it? Mike wanting to keep his wife happy and a fear of losing her as he could plainly see her deception in offering not to meet Philip had no choice but go along with it. The fact the he enjoyed it irrelevant. I was hoping that when Laura and Philip pushed him aside and no longer included him by going to the marriage bed that Mike would walk out. Laura would then see the depth of her deception and be forced to end her marriage that she supposedly wanted to keep or to be the slut she wanted to be with Philip. Philip on the other hand had absolutely no regard for the marriage and if he would destroy it or not. Total asshole of a bull. Just once I'd like to see the bull respect the marriage while in turn giving the wife and husband what they wanted. Of course an ending with the married couple together intimately and passionately with the bull pushed out of the picture to reaffirm the marriage commitment would be great. Sorry for being negative but this story actually so well told it gave me anxiety. Still my fave author. 💖💖

Jonn22Jonn22over 1 year ago

Usually like cuckold stories but this wasn't even remotely good you didn't make him a cuckold then she didn't cuckold them you made her ex a bully there's nothing sexy about it other than the fact you wanted to beat Philip's ass which is what Mike should have done.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

way too much. I hate the word faggot and arranging a gang bang for a(my) wife wouldn't happen---Ever

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 1 year ago

The F word is not hit and the dominance is cartoonish and thus is her submission. He's not just crude, he's a bad person. Sex ends eventually and he's still an asshole. The story was going so well too.

Jonn22Jonn22over 1 year ago

So I just read the story again for a second time I didn't like it the first time I thought maybe I'll try it one more time and then I realized it's more infuriating the second time around then was the first. I had forgotten that you had made her pregnant which by all means was just stupid it belonged not in the story at all whatsoever. As much as I like these types of stories this one in particular just infuriated me not only should a Philip had gotten his ass kicked but I mean beaten to the point of hospitalization Mike should have kicked Laura's ass to the f****** curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Epilogue explained it all.... Michael. because of an accident, left him sterile... Which equates to No Testosterone in his body... ergo, He's shooting blanks He used Phillip for his testosterone/semen in order to get Laura pregnant... the wait for adoption being long and involved. By having Phillip fuck her, Now, with her needs. Phillip gave him Ten prospects to have sex with Laura...And possibly, another child... Today, they've manufactured realistic dildo's that imitate the real thing... So, all Michael has to do is to obtain one that is 7 or 8 or 9 inches long to use on Laura... Now why did he go along with dressing up like a female slut? well, when there is no Testosterone, another hormone kind of takes over in the body...And that is the answer of his submissiveness .

AlonThorAlonThorover 1 year ago

Always such good stories. Thank you. Wish mine were half as good.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 1 year ago

Alittle mean but I like that hubby did everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I willingly gave my wife to other men. I should say real men. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I almost creamed my panties.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50685 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...