All Comments on 'The Rescue'

by sun_sea_sky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story

A good match. Both are so fortunate they met. There should be a group to bring the smaller people together.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 11 years ago
Someone for everyone

A nice story. And truer than you might think. Most of the times guys aren't going to be rescuing damsels in distress, and being small up top or down below can lead to a lot of pain in life. But the nice thing about life is, if life isn't determined to screw you into the ground and you get even a little bit of luck, and you keep looking, a lot of people find along the way that there's SOMEBODY that's looking for what you've got. Call me a undeterred romantic, but I really believe that.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Homage to wee tits

Glad someone else appreciates them too.

estragonestragonover 11 years ago

Good story, Sun. Glad someone is writing about characters who aren't Ken and Barbie.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A beautiful storyline

I would love to read more of their love affair and how their love transcended into marriage and having a family.

There's a lot to write about from the present time until they become married and have children. Perhaps she is falsely accused of cheating, since she has blossomed into a beautiful woman after getting a steady fuck, and they have to work through it.

Her little titties will swell up for a while when he knocks her up , and she may not want big knockers after lugging them around while they are filled with milk to feed her baby.

A whole lot of trouble could befall them until they finally become man and wife.

Thanks for the read.

rot_teufelrot_teufelover 11 years ago
Good for you

I loved it. You took this so far in the opposite direction of most stories. It was a wonderful love story, even the sex was great.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
S- -T Happens,

A friend of my erstwhile wife was one of those tiny girls but she had enormous breasts, She married a guy who was super impressed with her super impressive mammaries. They had a child that she breast fed, but when she weaned the little one her breasts went way down to almost match our heroine above.

To hell with my blithering, our author told a so true life story and sucked me right in.

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 6 years ago
Two disappointing things...

1. This isn't the beginning of a series.

2. Literotica only let me give it 5 stars even though it clearly deserves more.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I guess in this case size really didn't matter and hopefully they married and lived happily ever after. Gets my 5-star vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous