All Comments on 'Omega Pride Ch. 10'

by Canis_Crazy

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
ChurosChurosover 11 years ago

Alright!

*fist pump*

It's cool, being a direct descendant of the First but it comes with a price. Poor Delphi; at least, she is stronger now. I'm happy that almost every truth is out in the open now and I wonder who that traitorous descendant is.

What's up with Beatrix?

So... Keric is Samira's mate. I wanna read about the two lol

Thanks for the update :)

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
To tell you the truth........

I am little dissappointed with how the story is turning out.Not that it is not well written,cos it is,but the fact that she is not really an omega. When I star ted reading this I thought it was going to be an Alpha/omega love story and how they were going to overcome the barriers to their mating. Oh well!! Nicely written though!!!

christyw744christyw744over 11 years ago
OMG!!!

That was good as hell! Excuse me for that. This really is the best story I have read so far on lit. So much creativity and excape from the norm. I cannot wait for the next chapters.

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 11 years ago
Honey child....

I want samira's head chopped off. I want her dead. I don't care if she that guys mate Or that she needs to train Delphi, the other two people could help train. I just hate the fact that she's gonna warm-up-cause-she's-really-sorry-even-though-she-did-it-repeatedly kindof thing. Hell, just let her die in the line of duty becuase she was tring to protect her like she 'always' have, or something. Besides this thing ,I believe you done a brilliant Job with this story.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Two Words

Thank you. This story kicks ass. I love it. I squealed when I saw this chapter had posted. Please post next chapter soon.

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

I am so loving this story!!!! I can not wait for her to show the pack her strength and kick some serious butt!!!! Please hurry with the next chapter.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
To show her strength..easy..

just get her to put Beatrix in her place before she becomes the Madam Alpha but taking down the current one..then we will see who calls who ..puppy!

Would also be good if you could post more sooner rather than later!

PaganKittyPaganKittyover 11 years ago
OH NO!

Don't kill Samira, make her submit to Keric as a mate should, Guarder or not. Make Fu find his mate there in Beatrix and watch as Delphi kicks her ass right and proper! Then let Luka find his mate in an omega. That should bring him down a few notches! hehe yeah I know, I'm evil, but hey a little payback would be NICE! LOVE LOVE LOVE the story, POST MORE SOON!! Blessed be =^_^= PK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait

I am looking forward to the next chapter. Please hurry!

storylover21storylover21over 11 years ago
10

Awesome update; this story just keeps getting better, please update soon.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
What a chapter!

So many revelations, so many opportunities for the storyline to develop. I'm looking forward to some ass kicking and some epic-ness.

Also, so glad Delphi found her big girl panties. Can't wait to see what she does next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

I knew Delphi had inner strength but I would never have guessed descendent from ancient wolves. Great chapter, I love the way you blended the past with the present.

So our omega holds the fate of all werewolves with her very existence. I can see and alpha bitch challenge within the next few chapters.

Well done!!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 11 years ago
Chapters 9 and 10

They were epic and so informative. I love this story. It's coming along at a good clip and has great action and filling in the blanks. Please don't make us wait too long for the next installment! Great job. Can't wait for more, more, more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this story

I wish I could give u ten stars ,this chapter was amazing.

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
Amazing

Wouldn't have expected her to be the descendent of the First Werewolf, but it would explain the powers she has. I hope to see her kick Beatrix's ass, in front of everyone no less. xD That way they won't see her as a weak Omega. And now, with the bounds from her wolf and herself undone, she will be a fast learner and be a lot stronger than she originally was. :) Can't wait to see what happens next. Plus... when will she go into heat? ;)

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
looking for the next

There are still a few errors, but you are getting better all of the time. I am excited to see what happens next. To see her as the alpha she was meant to be should be wonderful. Maybe even teach some of the other wolves a thing or two.

Keep up the good work

sherrylee

MoheekoMoheekoover 11 years ago
awesome!

simply awesome, its great to know wtf is happening now and i personally CANNOT WAIT for her to put those elitist, abusive wolves in their place. i want to say " please hurry with the next chapter, i wanna read it already!" instead, ill just say take your time, get it right, i can wait. again, Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Finally Delphi ,( for the like of better words)has grown a spine! I am so happy. Finally she's gonna be kicking some ass. I can wait. I got to tell ya there were times when I wanted to pull my own hair the way she Sssooo submissive,letting everyone walk all over her..Please let the next nxt chapter be longer. 3 page is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best stories I have read in a while

Just found these today and I can say I am very satisfied with your work please keep up writing I am eager for more n_n

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
She must feel some relief

Finally having answers after so long. Now, no one can stop her from becoming what she was always meant to be, not merely the omega she was born as. She deserves respect just for surviving the horrible conditions without breaking, even if they don't want to acknowledge her birth status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love this story sooooo much!!!

please please please! keep writing! i want to see how this story ends! even though there isn't much sex in the story this is the only story i check DAILY for a new chapter! i love your plot line and everything! please no matter what, CONTINUE THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazinggg:)

Totally amazing, I love this story. Update, pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Hi, love the story. Hope the next few chapters come out soon.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Still waiting

For the next installment! Soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Chapter

Eagerly awaiting more good stuff. This backstory is fantastic and finally explains so much. Really looking forward to Delphi being more assertive, hopefully taking Beatrix down a notch or 12. I don't know how far you are in writing the next chapter(s), and I love to see your creativity, but I hope for the sake of such a great story that you don't turn Delphi's confidence into a complete psycho-bitch with untold powers. Maybe that's just me, but if the conclusion is anything like these first 10 chapters, then I know it'll be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My my!

Next chaprer pease!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Great story.

It's been pretty clear from the start that Delphi was not all that she seemed. She was more.

Here is hoping that the characters are cooperating with you and we will see a new chapter(or two!) soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next...............

please next chapter.............great story can't wait to read the next one

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
SHIT!!! Explanations, background shit, an agnostic or athestic fucking point with religion....

....hell and gotta wait for the story to be finished...SHIT shouda gave you a two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Great story, please post next chapter asap......

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Great story ...but

I found this a hard but enjoyable read .Your plot is good but your writing style needs quite a bit of work .At times I struggled to read with missing words ,mistakes and bad phrasing .I also found all the "deity" stuff a little over complicated but keep going !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it...

Good job its a Great story keep up the good work ....i so want to see her kick some ass now cant wait for the next chapter....plz hurry.....

jaklanjaklanover 11 years ago
What a Story

This has been such a great Story, I read it all through non stop. Only problem I see is I have run out of chapters, and now have to wait..................... Just keep up the great storyline!!!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 11 years ago
great story

Have her break everyone's misconceptions of her quickly. Go into detail with her training even training with her mate in front of everyone. And please don't make us wait too long for the next installment. Wait one or to chapters till she tangles with the devil. Let her show everyone what she is made up of first with training then with the challenges. Also start letting us know who sent them after her mother.

Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!

I just finished reading all of Omega Pride in one go and loved every one of them. they are written in a captivating and visual way of storytelling. I don't think i could have stopped reading even if i tried. For this i salute thee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Woohoo great story. It is captivating. I really love it. Can't wait to read to next chapters. Keep up the good work.

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
Where?

Where is the next chapter? Still waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved every single one and can't wait for the next ones so anxious!!!!!!!!!

jazz13jazz13about 11 years ago
MORE!!!

Desperate for more! I want to see Delphi kick ass!!!

I am deprived of sleep because I read the Omega series... Please don't stop writing! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for more of your awesome talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Seriously, if you're going to write a story, don't wait several months to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I knew it!!!!!

When I started reading this amazing series, I was really intrigued. By the third chapter I already figured there was no way this story would end by chapter 10!!

I hurried to this chapter to see it was indeed as I feared...an unfinished story...ugh! To me, an unfinished story is infinitely WORSE than a badly written one.

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
really

Are you seriously Going to make us wait so long for the next few chapters? Come on, the last chapter came out in August last year. Seems that three. Quarters of the stories I got saved to read are all doing the same thing now, which aren't finishing their stories. Its getting dissapointing now. I really enjoy this story, just not the waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More?

Why is it, that every time I find an intriguing story, it always turns out to be unfinished? Please, Canis_Crazy, do not leave us hanging. We're all ready to find out more about Delphi and Wyatt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WE WANT MOAR PERFECTION

*fangirl instincts activate*

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
hey

Ok, we are not dissing the story line. We are all enjoying it. Its just that the waiting is getting a bit to long now. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THE STORY?

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
holy shit

That's one helluva bombshell you just dropped on us.

I NEED MOAR OF THEM.

NAO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I can't wait for the rest of the chapters. :) You really did an amazing job with this but you only just have to check a few of your spellings and everything would be perfect. :) I really love this. :) I will really be looking forward to the next chapters. I hope you havd more installed for us. :) goodluck with brainstorming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Doo

Please write faster :)

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago
Snarl, Growl, Snarl

Damn it I hate waiting for a story to be finished. Oh well I can't wait for your next post.

camouflagehuntresscamouflagehuntressalmost 11 years ago

Aaahhhhhh talk about a 360* change!!! More soon please!!! Possibly one of the best werewolf series ever!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this series...looking forward to the rest :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is SO good! Honestly, from chapter one to now you have come a long way and it's amazing! Seriously, good enough to be published. Please continue this story, it is so rich in detail and has such a well developed plot. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
May ending......

I asolutely luv dis story but ur bio page says u'll update b4 d end of may pls may is endin 2mao please update soon....i can't wait

Canis_CrazyCanis_Crazyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Almost Done

Hey, all. I've been making a big move here for the last few weeks while I have been typing it up. The chapter is fortunately almost done. Unfortunately, I lost an editor due to how our schedules worked (she's a great gal), and am looking for one or two more so that I can crank the story out. Thanks for the patience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow.....

Love this series.........look forward to your updates!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Any updates? I really love this story, it is so well done! Publish worthy for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel?

Wow I must say, that this was a great story even if it doesn't contain a lot of sex scenes as other stories on this site. But I liked it either way. The love that Wyatt and Delphi have for one another seems more realistic as they deal with the problems that arose. I really want to know if you're making a sequel. Readers including I must know how they'll (more importantly Delphi) tackle against the ones out to get her. If, not then it's a shame. I hope you come around to writing more. Your work is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved the series and look forwards to additional chapters

I really enjoyed the series, chapters,and will check if you have submitted any additional stories. Keep writing.

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

I really liked this story up until this chapter

The creationist crap with Adam and Eve and then the following esoteric mumbo jumbo in the last chapter, that doesn't make much sense threw me off somewhat

If werewolves live for hundreds of years and the creation of the first wolf happened only a few thousand years ago, then there have not been more than maybe 10, 15 generations of werewolves. So they are all quite close descentants of the first wolf.

lisaearnestlisaearnestalmost 11 years ago
Anddddddd?

This is how it ends?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Please don't stop I'm really enjoying this story.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 10 years ago
Come on

Give your readers a surprise by finishing this story sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please finish. Your story is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't understand, the author said she was adding more chapters, she even said it would be up in MAY and that there was only editing left! It's the only reason I even started the series because I really hate incomplete work. Please let us know what's going on =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too bad, so good

It seems this member decided to quit the story. What is the point to writing a story, place so much effort into it, only for it to remain incomplete?

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
You can't be finished

Please don't leave us hanging!!

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyover 10 years ago
okay...

I love this story and you are a great writer! now it has been just over a year sense the last chapter and i am dying to see what will happen next and there are so many things to have happen!!! and i dying to see their lives!

also i am excited to see if my senses are right and there is somethings more for the new members and those already there! Please update and dazzle us once again! just ignore those who are rude and/or annoying, or anything else. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well......

Am now officially obsessed with this story....too bad the author decided to abandon it and leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really??

A whole year gone by.....i shouldn't have started this story

Wildman28Wildman28over 10 years ago
please come back

Loved this series. please come back and write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cruel and Unusual Punishment

It's too good a story to let it end like this. Unlike your Omega, I have no pride. Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please update / finish!! I can't wait to see Delphi's powers manifest / her become powerful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish

Don't leave is hanging like this please finish the story a.s.a.p

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want more

Great story can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another one bites the dust

Gave up, huh?

Canis_CrazyCanis_Crazyover 10 years agoAuthor
Actually not dead

I'm still working on OP and in fact have one being edited at the moment. ^w^

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!

I've been patiently waiting and checking in every week for updates. I love your story! Can't wait for the new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sakis

great story i couldn't stop reading it a welcomed suprise was the greek word μιγας since i come from greece keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just readdd all chapters

when is more gonna be put up??

the series so far has been great, And as a demanding shit - I WANT MORE :)

littlewolfgirl666littlewolfgirl666about 10 years ago
plz

Plz update ur story it is one of the best stories I have read it is excellent plz plz finish ur story thxs x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so sad

I'm completely heart broken that this is an unfinished story. It's so fucking good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

What a great story. I hope someday you are able to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
waiting....

can you believe I still check up EVERYDAY for a new chapter

I love your stories sooo much and the only reason I'm dissapointed is the lack of an update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Please!!!!!!!

The wait is killing me...

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 10 years ago
Loved it...

Loved this storyline but was bummed when I saw this was the end to it. Would be interested to see it picked back up to see the end of Delphi & Wyatt's story before seeing Keric's story too. Thanks

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
It's so good!! Please Continue this!!!

Please!!!!!!! :-)

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
More, please?

This is such an amazingly creative story! It really deserves to be finished. You said 4-5 chapters are left - could you please please please post them? I can't wait for a satisfying conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what happened?

Hope you are OK in the real world. You were on a roll with this story, but just disappeared, leaving the story incomplete. Is the story on permanent haitus?

chiruzuhenchiruzuhenover 9 years ago
nooooo!

please continue, i beg of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what happens!!

Are you ok? The story isn't finished. It's so good! Please come back and complete it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hoping that all is well in your life..

Please finish the storyline. You indicated that there were 5 more chapters?

DalushDalushover 9 years ago
What they said!

I'm hoping this isn't the end of Delphi and wyatt's story! Please post more or at least let us know if you're taking a break so we stop pestering you! Lol xx

DalushDalushover 9 years ago
Then inspiration struck!

For everyone who like me wants more, c.c's bio page says she's hoping to get ch11 up soon (page shows it was last edited in Dec there). School has got in the way of her writing (damn you real life!). So here's hoping she can get it posted soon :)

WolphinWolphinabout 9 years ago
More?

Please, Please, Please! Finish this story! It is a very well written and powerful one. I want to see it finished!

farmer1000farmer1000almost 9 years ago
I'm hooked.

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
looks like another dead end unfinished storyy

really wish these writers had a clue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Regret

I'm sorry to see that you never got around to finishing this story. I hope that you are well. I know that life can sometimes take you to unexpected places and take you off track of where you want to be. But, take a few minutes and prioritize your dream and your reality, then go find a way to go after your dreams. Don't wake up sometime in the future and realize you no longer have the time to accomplish what you started. Don't live the rest of your life with the regret of ( If only, or what if? ). Believe me sometimes it is too late.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous