All Comments on 'Photo Shoot Ch. 02'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

That was a great story more of them.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Enjoying this

You certainly know how to create tension with your spare yet exceedingly effective prose. I hope you continue this tale, because it evokes the proper response: I'm aroused and I want more! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh boy!

Brandie69, if you really are female you are a nasty little cunt for teasing your brother like that; just let him fuck you and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why did you say...?

At the end of this missive you said, and I quote, "...dirty photographs", I have never felt that sex is 'dirty' may be nasty, sexy, or needy or nude, but 'dirty', NOT.

Sex is supposed to be a part of life, and as such, whether nice, or not, is not 'dirty' unless you're raised to believe so, and you and those who taught you that are wrong.

Just sayin'...

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Hmmmm, interesting question

I guess what I would say is that some of my character-narrators, in certain situations, get a thrill out of willingly crossing some deep-felt taboo. When she talks of herself as doing something dirty, and no less as looking forward to doing it, that's the feeling I'm trying to show.

Thank you for reading and commenting :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

So fucking hot. I suspect there is one hell of a lot of you in this, acted this out with my girl friend, and sure as hell would love to eat you out and drink your cunt nectar. More and more like this please, and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

venus_canvenus_canover 11 years ago
WoW

I started reading the story as yet another brother sister sex. What kept me glued to the story was how well it was written. The words just seemed to flow together to paint a very erotic picture of a woman turned on by her brother, ready to cross the line.

Very well done and I loom forward to reading more of your stories.

Venus

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 11 years ago
Delicious

More cumming I hope.

hardtimes6869hardtimes6869over 11 years ago
More Please

Excellent story. Would have loved to read about your jilling.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, venus, and everyone, really

I'm so glad you're enjoying this story. I'll let you know what's coming (pun intended) next:

I had just uploaded the next chapter (3) a few days ago, and I emailed the reader who asked me to write it, and told him that chapter 3 was probably going to be the end.

Then, this morning, I was emailing another reader about the reluctance of the narrator to "go all the way" with her brother in the "Double or Nothing" story, and all of a sudden, chapter 4 of "Photo Shoot" appeared in my head. That has now been written out and uploaded, too.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, y'all have two new chapters ahead, soon. And, one good way to inspire me to write more of my stories for you is to keep on commenting. :)

B

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
I'm commenting!

Certainly enjoyed the first two parts and am eagerly looking forward to the next two "well-written" chapters in this tale. Your prose is special, Brandie69.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Very teasing story

Nicely developed story about brother and sister appreciating each other. No doubt what you describe doesn't happen all that often, but the thought of it probably does.

larrydownunderlarrydownunderover 11 years ago
Ohhhh God

I have to sasy i love your style of writing.. You have me so hard as i read and cant wait to read the next chapter.. such a wonderful scene

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Photo Shoot Ch. 02:" - Unnamed Bro and Unnamed Sis - (brother and Sister)

Approxiamtely two and half dozen paragraphs does not make a chapter, i.e., the chapters should be longer, or there should not be any chapters.

Sister is getting quite uninhibited and rather frisky! It certainly makes for her charming personality and pleasant demeanor!

The story is well written. Again, the characters, unnamed sister in particular, are well maneuvered in their (her) roles. She is not only playing to the camera, but she is displaying her physical charms and attributes more to her brother's eyes than the camera lens! So much more for us leering "wolves" here in the netherlands!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fantastic!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
It's getting better, but maybe a little too slow.!!!!^*!^*!^*!

If your going to keep this pace up, the next Ch.

should be pretty hot or you may loose readers.

Don't mess up a good story,it's been ok so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous