All Comments on 'What Starts in Vegas...'

by CharlieGG

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Good read. Very well written. Enjoyed it a great deal and had a laugh at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well that's a thoughtless thing to say!

Because I'm a sicko, and I don't like the story either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun play ok...

just keep it with 2...

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
fun

Good story and not to bad of a writting job.This story is hopefully is the start of a good series I would like to read more.

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
nicely done

Led us by the nose there didn't you.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 11 years ago
Pretty good

but really disappointing at the end. For one thing, you should have licked all the fresh juices from her pussy before starting to fuck. This has to be the first LW story I have ever read where there was only one married couple and nobody else involved in the sex.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
I read this after reading your new one

A nice 'teasing' piece that was 'jolly good,' actually! Its also refreshing to find more than one story by the same author that's genuinely about a loving wife (and a lucky husband).

KSBerryKSBerryover 10 years ago
Very good

The idea of a wife being slutty and being fucked by another guy is a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you little fag punk.

Whats the matter you to ugly to get a threesome with a woman?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Husband and whorewife come to Vegas to make him a cuck.

mollylonglegs2020mollylonglegs2020almost 2 years ago

Great story hon! Good pace, building up tension, and then a twist in the tail!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieGG@CharlieGG
42 Followers
50 Fit MWM into wife sharing/watching, exhibitionism/voyeurism and bi-curiosity... Wife and I becoming nudists by the day now that we're empty-nesters! Key point: no my wife doesn’t play here, just me. If I'm here, I'm probably willing to chat about just about anything... a...