All Comments on 'Handsome'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

What a dumb ass, are most young men that stupid?

ParisWatermanParisWatermanover 11 years ago
of course they are

how else can they learn not to follow their dicks everywhere a woman can be found?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Good story

A very good story, a reminder of my youth.

Sidney of course they are and a lot of older men too! Men tend to think with the little head until they grow up.

Too bad Karen and him never got together later in life she sounds like she would be a very hot lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah, silly isn't it?

If the author put the characters at between 14 and 16, then this story sounds just about right. Now, this is just laughable.

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Well that was something

Nice save at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I AGREE WITH ANONYMOUS 8-21-12

That ages 14 - 16 would fit better. Unfortunately, Literotica has that rule that people engaging in sex must be 18 or older.

You can write fiction about the illegal act of murder (or rape) -- heck you can write a true account of murder (or rape) -- and thats permissible. But to imagine a fantasy about 14 - 16 year olds having sex, is a no-no on Literotica. Even though it happens in real life.

Go figure.

This was still an interesting tale -- although it might help to imagine them being at an age more suited for their naivete. Or in a time before the internet when sexual knowledge was not so readily available.

Also, consider that this is only the first in a 34.chapter saga. The author is astute to start them wiggling their toes in the water rather than cavorting off the high diving board. Too many unrealistic first-times on Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous