All Comments on 'Belly Dancing Wife'

by DavidandMary

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Zero

Dunb mother fucker is this what you have stooped to

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

1* No further comment is needed

DocCISDocCISover 11 years ago
Not bad for first story...

Unfortunately you posted in the Loving Wives section, so you're going to get your fair share of negative posts. Just the way it is...

The story started off well; however, the husband almost became a non-entity as the man seduced his wife. That was where it lost the "realism" for me, as there was no indication he would allow something like this to happen or any emotion whatsoever. I would flesh out the husband's feelings a bit more as he watches his wife get taken.

Also the shopkeeper could have used a bit more interaction with the husband in the first place. Maybe being a bit meaner or somehow intimidating the man enough to allow something like that to happen. It just seemed odd as events unfolded with little to no background.

Not going to get into the whole morality issue that most people here like to, just offering suggestions on the writing.

Good job for your first story! Hope you continue.

loboss2loboss2over 11 years ago
Not Bad...Thanks

Liked this, though it is similar to some of the other Arab-White stories in here. By adding the "pill" factor at the end there's room for other chapters. Don't let the trolls in the Loving Wives section cause you to stop writing...there's a lot of hatin' around here.

forfun44forfun44over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very HOT story. I hope you carry on with the next part. I like a good wife gets fucked story. Don't take what some of the other comments say to heart. If they didn't like the story they shouldn't have to read it...

steffislutsteffislutover 11 years ago
good

please continue :-)

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Looking forward to chapter 2.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Cross-cultural relations

Hotwife as ambassador?

First, use the volunteer editor option which LIT offers! It's NOT just spelling and grammar! We don't know much about Sweetie (or Hubby) as she goes into store. If they are swingers (which it doesn't sound likely) it is different than 'virgin-at-wedding and previously exclusive.' Neither option needed to be explicit, but at least hinted at, as well as his attitude about 'extra-curricular' behavior (this WAS covered a little by the statement that he saw wife as 'dancer' more than 'wife').

I liked that the Bull was not 'leading man' material, but fat and older and irascible! Hung massively is more tolerable if he is otherwise not a candidate to become her 'true love'!

I am looking forward to her 'dancing classes'! Agree that BC pill is great device where couple is agreeing to maintain final control of interesting novel experiences!

Also agree that Inter-racial Section would have garnered better ratings and fewer trolls! Thanks for sharing!

3* ( with good potential! )

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re-told Story

I've read two other versions of this story, although I don't have time to go through my files and find where they were posted or who the authors are, but your version is by far the best of the three! I would love to see the story continue, and eventually a painting of the wife join the other painting on the shopkeeper's wall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sad, really sad. Enjoy the Arab bastard your cuckqueen gives you to raise while she gets fucked by anyone and everyone that gets within reach and then makes more bastards for you to raise Black, White, Yellow, Brown you will get them all to raise. And of course you will never satisfy your cuckqueen ever again. WACC story 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have read the other versions and

like this one the best. I think using the BP pills helps make it more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Similiar wife

I know what it's like because my wife has been a stripper now for about twenty years of our marriage. She too has done many a private dance for numerous clients and their friends.

She has learned a lot of new dance moves over the years. I hope your wife does also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Other Versions

Doing a quick search on this site, the other versions I mentioned previously are: "Wife Fucker!" by Astrel, and "Kate's Impregnation" by Steve English. Unlike another Anonymous, I hope the wife ends up going off the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start to a Continuing Story

David & Mary:

Good start to a continuing story serious.

Keep writing about Mary and her dancing adentures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fact or ficion?

I do not know if your story is fact or fiction but I dig it man.

Me and my wife have always been swingers but she chose one particular visit to a bar to cuckold me with all the guys in the bar. It was so fucking hot and nasty that I came in my pants without even touching myself.

She has fucked every night since but all I get is to watch and cum in myy pants.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago
5 Stars

I loved this, especially as it was a first effort, well done. I'd love to know whether or not this was fact or fiction, are you going to tell us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Was this plagerism?

I'm pretty sure I read a quite similar story a couple years ago : (

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You breed animals

not humans

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

two stories just like this,wife fucker and kate impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes,it is plagiarism and this story have been written by someone else.

Website should pay attention to those attempts at stealing. "1*".

DavidandMaryDavidandMaryover 11 years agoAuthor
Appologies

I appologise to those authors but in all honesty I don't know where to credit them. I have read one of those stories and will be reading the other shortly.

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
copy cat

Have seen this story under someone before. No true man would let his wife be bred by another guy unless he was a fag and couldn't get it up. Also no guy wants his wife done by a group of camle riders as you don't know what they have. have done peacekeeping in the middle east and we were told if you wanted to get laid find a nice jewish girl and never touch a arab girl you down know what you would get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes but

its still a ice story isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

DavidandMary

Take no notice its a great story, cant wait for the next installment, hopefully she will dance for them and stop taking the pill. How soon can we exspect the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very erotic

Can't wait for chapter 2 and neither can my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good and unique story

Good story. Looking forward to part 2. Some comment writers don't seem to realise its an erotic story site.

Whist there are some stories with similar themes this one is unique thus not copying in any way that matters (I am in publishing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lee

Can't wait for chapter 2. Hope there is one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

My wife and I get strangely turned on in arab and Indian markets. This made us so hot. The old shop keep was brilliantly described. Please continue. This is not plagiarism at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolute garbage !

Excrement of a diseased and perverted mind. "1*" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very sexy!

More! I want to hear about how your wife belly danced for the men and how they groped her breasts, belly and bottom and how they all fucked her one after the other. I often feel that it's only a wanton woman who, though married, would bare her belly and dance half naked like that, undulating her little navel, rolling her succulent belly and shaking her plump breasts for strange men. Your wife deserves to be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

I hope she stops her pill straight away, and gets down to entertain the Arab gentleman's friends at her most fertile time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Like your story telling ability

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great! More please!

Awesome story, loved every aspect of it. Can't wait for a continuation where she goes back to the shop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What, no chapter two?

For someone who writes “I'm always looking for new writing challenges so if you like my writing style feel free to request a story”, maybe it’s time for a much requested chapter two follow-up. Or are we to conclude that supplying this third “version” (i.e. plagiarizing the story for the third time) is all the writer has in him? A genuine writer would jump at the chance to show his value. Well, it’s time. Follow-up or flop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
belly dancer wife #2 HOT WIFE

I hope you write a part 2 because of all the diffrent thing's they could do, all with you watching

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love it ...can't wait for next installmant...wondering how many will take her & whether I can take her place .......Sandy

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingabout 11 years ago
very creative, nice element of control

the woman was in control and she and her husband kept cool and hot at the same time.. well paced, clever, very enjoyable

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
No chapter 2

Thank heaven. Lets hope it stays that way.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Pityfull

Thank you very, very much for n o t writing a "part 2".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2?

Please do not write a Part 2!

tatlockstatlocksover 10 years ago
Well told and sexy interesting story.....

Firstly ignore those pathetic small minded people who think they rule the universe.

Secondly please keep writing..this is a sexy topic, raw and exciting. If it was banal or boring you would be getting these responses...more please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Tale

Sexy, and fun reading. Just the right length. Good job!

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 10 years ago
Thank you and great.

Well I LOVED it, soo gutted there are no other stories by this couple and no part 2 to this story.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Plagiarism

There is another story, Kates impregnation, that is exactly this story word for word, one of you ripped it off. And because of this you both get a -5 rating out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PART 2

Hi this was a really good story, please submit a part 2 as soon as possible,

ih2001ih2001over 9 years ago

While I agree that parts of the story are very similar to one by Steve English, yet there is a lot of divergence from that story. I feel that this is one niche which has not been explored a lot. Keep up the good work!

mapleridgefoolmapleridgefoolover 9 years ago
Amazing

I wish there was a followup. This story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hoping for a chapter two to this story

Nice story, but I hope to see a chapter two to it soon. With a story description of 'Wife gets bred by Arab shopkeep and his friends.' I can't see how she gets bred by the shopkeep and his friends when she's on the pill the whole time in this story. I know they say good things come to those who wait but come August 22nd will be 3 yrs. since this story. IF there's going to be a follow-up story to this then it should be a doozy.

1970man1970manover 7 years ago
Begging

It's been four years, so you may never get this message...but please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely story.

There are no belly dancers left in Dearborn. There were three shops on Schaefer when I was a young man. I miss them. Few of them ever danced naked, but I appreciated all of them.

bigglesbigglesabout 7 years ago
loved it

Who cares if it has been done before.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG! I TOTALLY THIS STORY (& THEN SOME!) The story is VERY VERY EROTIC, reasonably REALISTIC, & last bust not least, ROMANTIC (I couple has find a way to spice up their sex life).

THE WIFE IS A KEEPER. PERIOD. ONLY THE GUYS WHO ARE LUCKY ENOUGH WILL MARRY A WOMAN LIKE HER!!

The Arab store keeper starts with ogling & touching the wife. At the end he fucks her & cums inside her. The husband is in the same room all along.

The scene when the wife tries on belly danders outfits is EPIC. Her naked body is depicted masterfully!

The discussion between her & her husband about her forthcoming first gig is PRICELESS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Belly Dancing Wife II ?

Do you plan on writing a sequel to Belly Dancing Wife ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best .....

My favorite fantasy, bar none. A sequel would be nice, but imagining it is almost as erotic. I really enjoyed the wife's confession that she thought her husband would stop the action as each step began to happen, and I think that part of the story really added to the eroticism of it all. Older, mature women, with fuller bodies and robust curves, make the best belly dancers .... especially unfettered breasts moving with the music ...... simply delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

I too enjoyed the story. I recall reading about a belly dancing wife years ago jn a fiesta or escort mag where a mans wife wanted to dance or was encouraged to dance for her co workers. It went quickly to where she dressed in full costume ar a party and was the hubby was heralded away from his wife and kept busy. When he did make it back to her he found her topless on her knees lick tje balls of her fat older boss who had testicles the size of duck eggs. Im not aure why that story got me iff but here in the US we see few duck eggs but i imagined they were similar or perhaps larger than a chickens eggs. Loved reading about it and picturing a wife sucking older mans balls.

Hipe to read more from u. Glad others likes the story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Absolutely loved this story and as there seems reluctance to take it to the next stage ...I would like to volunteer as a replacement...which I hope would meet approval of others here.

Siddiqah

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Loved It

Well written and developed. I loved how the owner of the shop took charge and before she knew it Mary was naked and panting for him to fuck her. I just wish there was a part 2 where Mary meets up with the arab shopkeep and his friends who proceed to molest all of her holes in every position possible until she is well fucked to the point of exhaustion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved it !

Please, write more of your story ! Please !

fannyratfannyratalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

Great story - loved it

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Please take her back to dance for them. I hope she takes them all on bareback and gets bred by them.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingalmost 3 years ago

Love the story using the dancing outfits to seduce and enjoy her. The husband obviously enjoyed watching them going at it. Please continue the story to let us know what happens Wednesday with his friends. What and how did they teach her more about belly dancing, any more special outfits they want her to try on and of course the blessings she will be receiving from them. That Wednesday and the following ones. Once she learns their *advanced dancing techniques and moves, would they *hire her out for shows and entertainments?

You have a good start here. Just need to run with the storyline more.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This jewel is part of why everyone but the "I only get dates with my hand crowd" can't get through this trash without laughing......“Yes I knew he wanted to fuck me and cum in me when he sucked on my nipples."

Really? That gave it away? Is she patient zero for dumb blond jokes worldwide?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Stoning is too good for a whore who has sex with animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made my 4 inches hard as a brick, love to watch my plump wife dance for a guy and take his big cock in front of me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great 'horn' story , a bit unbelievable but .... Need another story in this vane ,it beats the common theme, thanks David and Mary.

Furriex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When does she get fucked by the friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. Now you need to add to it, the first meeting with the shop owner and his friends, maybe even a series of stories...…..very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The slow teasing lead-up to hot sex is every bit as hot as the act. Seeing a woman's body through silky transparent clothing, with heels, and jewelry wets the appetite a primes the cock pump.

shirereeveshirereeveover 1 year ago

I love this sort of a story ... a married white woman allowing herself to be seduced by a dominant, non-white male with the cuckold remaining passive and just taking it all in. A white belly dancer stripping and dancing for an Arab man is a great turn on as well. I only wish that the shop keeper had been a younger, physically fit man. It also required a follow up story with the wife dancing for other men and being used as a prize for their sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Must be a good story if 26thNC is trashing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like others disappointed DavidandMary never followed up with a second instalment.

However for fans of this genre came across The Persian Bazaar which you may find to your taste.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like everyone else stated, a series of stories with progression. Group of random ugly friends fuck her, then she secretly stops taking the pill and let's them gangbang/breed her, and now that she's belongs to them they let dogs breed her regularly.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had a Lebanese girlfriend who danced in a cabaret, and their is nothing sexier that watching her dance and drive all the men in the cabaret crazy. And I would meet her outside after work and take her home. Sure wish I had taken her home with me, when I left the country for another assignment.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan997 months ago

Hope there is another chapter where she comes off the pill. Still this was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Okay, where is the rest? It was supposed to be the shopkeeper and his friends fucking her.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 2 months ago

We need one more chapter but this time maybe her husband will add more excitement and have her stop taking her pills before dancing at that party.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

We need one more chapter where the arab asshole is targeted by Mossad and the whore and her cuck are collateral damage. That would be exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous