All Comments on 'Hurricane Ch. 02'

by c8er2u

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I thought so...

From the description of Sean's body, I thought she had had Alejandro's child. Keep the chapters coming!

Gr8ful

ale1975ale1975over 11 years ago
5 stars!

I really am enjoying this story. Great writing and interesting characters.

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsover 11 years ago
wonderful

my interracial stories are of the lesbian genre, but I love this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it!!

I absolutely loved this story!! Cant wait for the next chapter

mariasmdmariasmdover 11 years ago
:-)...

first i hope the wait is less than two years now...

second, good update.. finally!

good job on advancing the plot. I knew she had his baby; why else would she seek him out..heheh. Anyway, good update, however im sure most of us had ro reread the first chaoter because it has been such a long time since you last updated; like too long!!!

FinnateFinnateover 11 years ago
I give it a 10

It's beautiful. I love it. Bring more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oooooooooooooooooooh

Didn't see that one coming. Any why she fly all the way over there and didn't tell the man if she loved him that much.

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 11 years ago
Love this story.

So glad you're back. Please keep the updates coming on all your stories. You are so talented and I love the way this story is unfolding.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Please update us soon, this is so captivating wondering what Alejandro is really thinking. I know Sean wanted to tell him when she went but Rosalina stopped her cold. OMG please update this one soon. I know well all be waiting just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ahhhhh

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Plssss

preetti pls update soon.. Aft i read chptr 1, i wondered wher d story was gonna go, since u said u want to do a one all story, but d way dis chptr ended, it seems d story has taken a life of it's own...

U're very good... Voted d story a five. Pls update soon, so we wont hav to reread other chapters in order to remember the story

tenstensover 11 years ago
"Yes you can!"

I pretty much yelped aloud when Alejandro said that. There is so much passion in this story. It's good! I knew she had a baby! What the fuck, Sean? Party foul. Was she ever going to tell him? Why deprive her son of his father for so long? The backyard make out session would have been a great disclosure time. At least the niño is too young to remember that his father wasn't around the first couple of years of his life. Not cool, Sean, not cool. Update please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going!!!

My first story's comment. It's a wonderful story, you are a very talented author. Please don't wait for an another two years to update. I can't wait to see what Alejandro will do and if his parents will welcome their grandson.

I realy can't wait.

A reader from Belgium (I'm learning English and reading stories improve my grammar)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So, Sean travels all that way and blubblers all over the place and forgets something as important as the fact they have a son together? Was sh just going to be a bitch and keep her son from his father?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

Please update this story soon, I love it! I'll take up for Sean, yes she should have told Alejandro about his son, BUT I can also see why she didn't. Anyway, I cannot wait for the next installment.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 11 years ago
OH SNAP!

She kept his son from him.....oh my?! Please next chapter.....lovin' it!!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

I had already thought that Sean was stupid but I can had heartless to it as well. That man loved and got disowned by his family for you and you kept his son from him. I don't like her!!!

monamonaalmost 11 years ago
next chapter please!

Woah,I was not expecting that. Please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I knew it

I thought that she would have bought the child with her when she went to go see him though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

Please please pleasssseeee finish this story. It's been hanging for too long. It's too go to leave floating in the air.

123PeanutButter123PeanutButterabout 9 years ago
Loving

I'm finally getting to reply because the app doesn't give me that option.

This is going so darn good, I really can't wait for the update to this, all I've been doing is reading over the story so I wont forget it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time reader

I'm reading this story for the first time and I'ce read it 3 times in 4hours hoping there would be an update. Not sure if you're waiting for an influx of comnents ob this but just know I think you have something going for you eith this one. You updating this would not be a waste of your time I'm addicted to this couple already.

Avid Reader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userc8er2u@c8er2u
180 Followers
I'm back heaux! 😋 Challenging myself to write something! Anything! I plan to use this as a place to work out my rough drafts so expect something new soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hurricane Ch. 01 Previous Part
Hurricane Series Info

SIMILAR Stories