All Comments on 'Emma's Master Ch. 02'

by MK156

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

I really like this story, these characters, this interesting section of town ruled by those outside the law. Thanks for letting us read your story. Please keep posting.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

I really like this story, these characters, this interesting section of town ruled by those outside the law. Thanks for letting us read your story. Please keep posting.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Intriguing Story.

Just caught up with this story and have to say its been a thrilling read. Not at all sure I liked Jack to start with especially as he seemed to prostitute her out in the past! However, he is growing on me. I like the fact that the heroine tries to be strong I hope she makes some headway in the future. Really hoping there are more chapters to follow. Thank you.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
enervating

I am in tears..this story is great, I can feel her pain and confusion and lust. Grady Park, I want to know more. I hope Tilson gets his ass kicked.

Marshall and Jack, are they lovers?

I want her to take a shower, too. It will help to calm her.

MK156MK156over 11 years agoAuthor

Haha thanks for the suggestion! No not lovers but I'm expanding on their relationship in the next chapter.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
WOW

My heart is still beating out of my chest. I can feel her fear as if it were my own. I am curious where you came up with the inspiration for this story. It is not your normal D/s or even slave type story. It feels like you have a personal connection to Emma. If not you must have done a considerable amount of research into the psychological aspects of being a captive. Very good chapter looking forward to the next.

Thank you

Sherrylee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue--

Your writing is very engaging. The characters are very believable. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please, don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Love the way your characters interact with each other. Can't say there's another novel as good on the n/c category out there at the moment. Hope you post soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have been waiting...

I have been waiting with bated breath for the second installment of this storyline. When I saw the post I was almost too scared to read it, afraid that it wouldn't measure up to all the possibilities I had imagined myself. Well, it this was better then anything I came up with, which is why I'm reading and not writing. I'm going to be a mess until the next chapter, just a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please?

More Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh my...

Do Masters like Jack really exist? I hope so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Just love this story! One of the best I have read on this site.

wordJunkiewordJunkieover 11 years ago
You really got a hold on me...

Pure poetry...your words slip through my mind like a fine wine, slowly and sensuously painting pictures of exquisite beauty...Damn you're good -- take care...hcl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yeah i wonder that too i want a master like jack :(

kajira_aminakajira_aminaover 11 years ago
Oh what a MASTER!!

i want a Master like Jack!!!!!One who is nice but at same time strict when needed....Not one who use bad words....in a way my ex Master(online)was like Jack...He never used bad words to me....was not vulgar calling me cunt or whore or slut...He only used my name....even when He was angry....Even he is my ex Master since he released me ,he will always have a special place in my heart being my first online Master...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad at all!

That was some damn good writing. I personally am usually dominant (though I can be accomodating) but for some reason watching a girl get dominated is soooo sexy. >.>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Great storyline, wonderfully written by a talented author... can't wait for chapter 5... please hurry, your fans await!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why hasn't she killed that SOB as yet?

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Amazing.

Hot hot hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrifying as another said

I quite agree with the connection aspect, though I wouldn't go so far as to outright assume you've been in poor emma's position, I certainly wormed my way through such things and have aped similar reactions (although not quite as detailed and horribly sublime) all without being a victim of such things. but like trousing old logs, this is filled with psychological feelings to get attached to, and it's really what i look for desperately whenever i seek out slavery and kidnapping stories. I want a connection with the heroine, one that espouses such fear mingled with perseverance and stubbornness. Despite the fact that I prefer women by a vast vast vast vast vast margin, I find stuff like this far more compelling than your typical romp with a dominatrix and some shy schoolgirl.

The heroine in this story is obviously straight, and while I find it a little bit grating and jarring at how sexually needy she is, it never crossed the line to bad doujinshi territory like most slavery erotica. This is a girl who sex is obviously an important part of her desires or needs but it doesn't turn into some kind of low level mind control with the power of dick. Instead Emma is fairly horrified of her physiological reactions (I wish more education on such abuse took the time to hammer in that this is NORMAL). She doesn't let her needs destroy her even if they sometimes control her, by the end of this story, her thoughts are far from Master's body keeping her warm at night, and its still quite clear that they have a lot to go through, A lot that will seperate them unless they learn to open up to eachother,

In the end I wont say too much in the comments for fear of spoiling, but in commenting on the current part of the story, I find myself in tandum with emma through most of it, sans the sexual aspect. I find jack to be a pretty smug fucker and I would certainly clash with him as much if not and more likely increadibly more than her. It's fairly clear he doesn't understand the difference between pleasure and desire. physiological reactions as hinted at above are not the same as wanting anything. and while he might go full pavlov, ruling my body with terror and rape, he's a fool if he thinks I am his. to own a slave's mind, it's practically impossible to own that without her permission.

Around this point in the story the punishent is at its highest, and I often wonder just how jack would react if his bird was a little more bullish and refused to count for him all these times. I'm not emma, so I can't say whats going through her mind when she counted, but for me, even when under threat of a lot of pain and terror, there are some things I simply cannot say. that i cannot be beaten into believing. and being no more better liar than emma, it would be interesting to see how jack reacted when the only words of submission where feigned. More than likely though, where I in that position I'd simply tell Master straightforwardly, "I can't and wont say that, for the same reason I wont apologize when I'm not sorry; because if I did it will make every time I do say such things worthless" if he wanted lip service, I can't respect him, if he wanted senserity, he is welcome to earn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is fantastic. Excellent. Apart from some minor spelling and grammar issues, this is one of the best stories I've read in recent memory. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous