All Comments on 'Picking the First Fruit'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 11 years ago

Well done. Makes me wonder what kind of men Johnny and Wes turn out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your stories are always a good read. Imaginative, well written and researched.

Nuff' said.

HornygingerHornygingerover 11 years ago
Loved it!

This is a great story, always enjoy reading your stories as they make me very horny & hard.

Need a good fuck after this one :-)

gregarious96gregarious96over 11 years ago
Expertly handled

with care and experience. A really fine job, this. No matter the category, this is top-notch writing and craftsmanship. The dialogue and the characterisation, the relationships and the conflicts all woven with finesse. Wonderful, and an immensely satisfying read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I always like your stories. The plot is always good and they are always well written. Good job and thanks for sharing with us.It was hot too.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 1 year ago

Excellent! Loved your other stories and this one is right up there too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3027 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...