All Comments on 'The Cure'

by LiveCat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE!

A departure from your usual offerings Cat, but a very sweet story with a very important message!

If really a true story then I hope cally has her 'happy ever after'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am 'Cally'

I told Cat this story in my own words, and she has turned it into something so much better, although it is what happened.

Yes I now have a girlfriend and we are buying a house together. I am 26 now, and the 4 years since this episode were not all sunshine and roses.

I met Cat through my admiration for her work here in Literotica, and well, I like her a lot.

elle_9549elle_9549over 11 years ago

Thank you, Cat, for another wonderful submission. As you know, I am a loyal follower. :)

To "Cally" - it breaks my heart that you ever felt you needed to be "cured". Being a lesbian is such a wonderful thing, and it's part of you and who you are. Never, ever be ashamed of that. ~ L

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182over 11 years ago

what a wonderful message! thank you so much to cally for sharing and to livecat for writing. it's just sad how many people can't see past the surface to appreciate the person underneath. such important lessons are best taught in stories, i think (especially stories with sex in them, lol). i hope lots of people read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Danny

Does she have a story? Somehow I was more intrigued with her.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Reading For The Second Time

I got much more out of this than the first time.

I really liked the message of accepting people as they are.

Since this is a true story I guess you couldn't (though we never would have known!), but props to you for not doing the obvious and have Callie fall in love with Danny.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Danny

I'd like to hear more about Danny... I know the story wasn't about her, but I feel she also has a story that should be told, and I for one would love to hear it.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Just goes to show

What a very interesting little story and it's good to know that things were turning out right for 'Cally' at the end. I think what leapt out at me more than anything was that some butch lesbians can be just as offensive and crude as certain kinds of men. It just goes to show that people are people regardless of gender or sexuality, the good, the bad and the ugly.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
nice

I am sorry that any one may feel the need even for a short while to be ' cured' . I loved the moral of this tale but am left thinking about Danni not callie.

nice to read for a change that butch women can be caring , as we all know it whats on the inside that makes us who we are.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

We can be teached truthfulness or told wise sentences, but none touching you deeply until the seed isn't planted by yourself and the seed is starting blloming into the most precious flower ...... Yes all beings having the need to be loved or to be seen or to be recognized or to be praised or else ....... Great wisdom

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 2 years ago

I`m another who feels really sorry for "Danni".

Strangely though, that one night may have changed HER life in some way too, she may have realised that she is deserving of fulfillment as well.

She could even have rethought the potential damage and loneliness her "friends" brought her.

I`m just glad that at least one of them has moved on to a happy life.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

This "story" is just a sign of the times.

And the times? They are getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

A nice story!

Different doesn't mean wrong or damaged, and definitely doesn't need curing! It is what makes life interesting and exciting!

We all have our paths to follow and as long as we treat and are treated with respect nothing is wrong!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous