All Comments on 'Wonderland Ch. 03'

by retrobob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good story

I like that the father and son share Steve's mom and double fuck her. She is going to have a lot of cock from now on.

Thanks for the hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I Love the story so far and am going to make a suggestion that might make it even better, by having you make the titles similar so that we faithful readers can spot this series quicker!! I almost missed this entry and that would have made me sad!! Keep writing, I love what you are doing!!

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

well where are the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So fucking hot

Keep it up, cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the kind of dad every boy should have

not a father who's petty and jealous, keeping his wife's cunt for himself, like some miser. But a dad who's a real friend to his boy, willing, even eager to share the mother's cunt with his son and heir. As the men of the family dad and boy have equal rights to the family twat, the one between the mother's legs. That's the place for both father and son to unload their hot balls.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

As a romantic, I like character and plot development. In said stories, sex is more or less a side bar. This is simply a story about related people having sex. If sex is all your interested in, this story is for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous