All Comments on 'Chat With My Husband Ch. 01'

by leggykathy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Routine Stuff

Just another similar story plot from this author. I'm a leg lover but this is getting rather...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb

I love your stories! Please post more. You should have sucked the old man off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fresh idea

i thought that showing this story as a chat was different, i can even imagine that this could have happened. i would bet that most husbands away on business would even hope they would have a chat like this with their wife while he is away.

mottfanmottfanabout 9 years ago

LeggyKathy, your stories are so hot! I love it when I'm alone so I can sit and read all of your fantasies. It's nice when my beautiful wife and my son are out for the afternoon....gives me time to day dream about a woman like "Kathy", a MILF that loves to show off her legs for the pleasure of men other than just her husband.

My wife also enjoys reading stories on Literotica. Sometimes we will read other people's fantasies here while we make love, and it never fails to get us off big time. Needless to say "Kathy", I read your stories with my wife and, well, you know what happens next....

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 8 years ago
Another fantastic story,

You make a fantastic couple,Kathy and Steve, SO refreshing. there should be more of it about

Martin

aroonkumarhotaroonkumarhotover 7 years ago

Nice man. Simply short and soo hot. I really like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

What a sexy, cooperative wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you very much Katherine for sharing this beautiful sexy story. It was very refreshing and more erotic than a full on sex story. It was most enjoyable reading how you like teasing men with those incredibly gorgeous legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I showed off my legs and thighs to our pastor one day while sitting in his office. I was wearing a short skirt and acted like I was unaware of what I was doing. I like him and he is a nice fellow and is considered by women to be a hunk. It made me so wet to do it and enjoy his reaction. I told my husband and it aroused him to know that I was that daring.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

you write good stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous